01.

I'm bored

poke poke

You let out a soft growl when you feel someone is poking your cheek and disturbing your sleep.

poke

once again, you tried to get rid the finger that keep ruining your sleep. Didn't that human know that you are tired and need some rest right now?!

poke 

"Ya Park Kyung~!!! Stop disturbing me, you pabo!" You scream when your boyfriend keep poking your cheeks. 
"What? I'm just asking you to wake up." Kyung pout and then you give him a sharp glare.

"Just let me sleep ok?" you said and then positioned your self on the seat to make yourself comfortable and your eyes begin to close once again.

"____-ah~~ Wake up!" This time kyung didn't poke your cheek but shaking your body to make you awake.

"Aishh.." You open your eyelids again when you being forced by him. "What do you want?" You ask him roughly.
But Kyung just smile at you and said "I'm bored right now"

"Huh? That is the only reason you wake me up?" You asked him and feel mad.
" Yep. This traffic jam make me super duper bored and you need to cheerish me." He replied.

"No. I'm going to sleep." Yu said and make your face facing outside the window.
"Ya~! Why you suddenly becoming a sleepyhead?" Kyung pulled your shoulder again to make you facing him again.

"Since you forced me play all day long at the beach and you is the reason I'm tired ." You said and glare at him again.
"you already sleep for hour when I keep driving. So make something to cheer me ok?" he replied and you sigh. You feel kinda guilty now when he said like that.

"Ok, I'll cheer you. Tell me what you want me to do." you give up.

" Look at me and smile until we arrive home."

"Huh?" You feel weird with his request.

"Just do that." He said again.

"I'm better sleep than smile at you like idiot." you rolled your eyes and close your eyes again to sleep . 

"Atleast I'm feel happy to see your smile. But watching you sleep like a baby is not bad actually. Go sleep then. Sleep tight." He said and then he giving you a light peck on your right cheek.

Now, you feel your cheek are burning red.

_________________________

A/N : How is it?? kkkk.. actually, I already wrote this story long time ago but when I press save changes suddenly there is no internet connection. So all things that  wrote was gone T.T Sorry.

BTW, It's BTS 500 days today~! Horay! 500 days with them is my happiness. I'm hoping they will come to my country because they giving some hint T.T