The Day

Marry Your Daughter
Today is their anniversary, 5th anniversary to be exact. Kim is one of the judges of X-Factor Philippines version. It's nearly the end of the day and later tonight she'll be meeting Gerald and have dinner with him, she can't wait but first she'll have to face their last contestant for the day. Without her knowing that Gerald is at the back stage with her dad waiting to be called. Today, he's going to propose to her infront of the whole Philippines. He already asked for her dad's permission. It's his time now and he's a bit nervous and scared At the moment. He walked on to the middle the of the stage with a cover over his face and people thinks he's a bit crazy. The asked some things about him and while he's talking Kim said to her self "his voice sound familiar to me" But she just ignored it. Before he'll start singing he requested if he could call somebody from the back stage. Ge: "Tito pwede na po kayong lumabas." he said. Everyone was eager to see who's that strange person behind them covers and when Kim's dad walked in and Kim's face looked really surprise seeing his dad right infront of her and at that time almost everyone figured out who that mysterious person really was. Kim turned her face to the other person and asked if he could take that cover off of his face and when he did kim's eyes started to water. Everyone in the audience including the judges were already screaming. Kim: (still shocked but still managed to talk) "what the hell are you doing here with my dad?" she asked Ge. Ge: " kim we've been together for 5 Years now and I just want to let you that I Love You So So Much and this one is for you" Then the music started and Gerald started singing while facing Kim's dad......... Ge: " Sir, I'm a bit nervous About being here today Still not real sure what I'm going to say So bare with me please If I take up too much of your time." his voice was a bit shaky but who cares everyone would if they were proposing to their loved ones but nobody knows that he was going to propose apart from Kim's dad. Ge: then took something out from his pocket.... "See in this box is a ring for your oldest. She's my everything and all that I know is It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...." and he started walking towards where the judges were.Everybody were so shocked because of the red box Ge was holding. He stood beside Kim and took her hand and started walking back towards the stage,this time with kim. They were standing right in the middle of the stage and Ge pulled Kim towards him and bear hug her and started dancing. Kim face is on the top of Gerald's chest, while one of arm was resting on her back with the ring and the other was holding the mic. Kim has calmed down a bit but it didn't stop her from crying. Ge: " Can marry your daughter And make her my wife I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah I'm gonna marry your princess And make her my queen She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen I can't wait to smile When she walks down the aisle On the arm of her father On the day that I marry your daughter" Everyone in the room were all crying as they watch the two very inlove couple dance like nobody else is in the room. Ge: went behind Kim and wrapped his arm around her and continued singing while both their eyes were close " She's been here every step Since the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left) So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad I've got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse) And 'til death do us part There's no doubt in my mind It's time I'm ready to start I swear to you with all of my heart... " Kim: "I love you baby!" she said while crying. Ge: "I love you more" he replied and continue singing.... "I'm gonna marry your daughter And make her my wife I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah I'm gonna marry your princess And make her my queen She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen I can't wait to smile As she walks down the aisle On the arm of her father On the day that I marry your daughter" Went back to their original position and still dancing... Ge: "The first time I saw her I swear I knew that I'd say I do" He put his forehead against her and the mic between eachother....eyes still closed. Ge: "I'm gonna marry your daughter And make her my wife I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die" Ge started going down on his knees and people started screaming because they just had the hint that he is proposing..... Ge: " I'm gonna marry your princess And make her my queen She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen I can't wait to smile As she walks down the aisle On the arm of her father On the day that I marry your daughter" As the music was just about to stop he opened the red box and showed The most beautiful engagement ring you could ever find and Kim eyes became circle because of shockness and nervousness.... Ge: " Kim I love you with all Of my heart and life.... And today on our 5th Anniversary I'm asking you.......will you please make me the happiest man in the whole world by marrying me and spending the rest of your life with me?" he asked while tears were sliding down his cheeks and smilling at the same time. Everyone in there stood up and were so anxious on what will her answer be.... Kim: looked at her dad as if asking for permission and as soon as his father smiled at her, she smiled back and faced gerald again. Took both of his hands and took a deep breath before saying...." YES. I'll marry you" He stood up as quick as he could and hugged her so tight. Confetti everywhere. Everyone jumped up and down and screamed! In front of everyone he kissed her on the lips and the audience went ballistic. Kim's father walked up to them and congratulate the both of them. Mr. Chiu: " congratulations the both of you. Gerald that was some proposing" he chuckled Ge and Kim: " thanks tito..... Thanks daddy" they replied Mr. Chiu: " i think you better get used to calling me dad or else...." he joked Ge: smiled and said " yes tito... I mean dad" faced kim and said over the mic so everyone would be able to Hear him " KIMBERLY SUE YAP CHIU I LOVE YOU" and kissed her passionately. Kim" " I LOVE YOU MORE GE" she shouted over the microphone. After that day nobody manage to top Gerald's proposal. It was the talk of the whole country. Everyone were so happy for the couple and saying how lucky they are to have each other. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sorry for the mistakes. Hope you enjoyed it even though it wasn't that good!