Last!

Only reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s been almost 3 yrs. ago when Minseok died. But for Luhan, Minseok still around he always told Sehun(his bestfriend) that He can still feel that Minseok still in this house, even Sehun told him to forget Minseok and move on, Luhan can’t do it, but Sehun can’t blame Luhan for being like that, because he experienced also how to have your beloved gone. “Why I cant forget him, even how much I tried, I Still can’t !..”Luhan broke into a sobs, Sehun cant do anything, just to comfort Luhan, he know what feels of your beloved gone.“Luhan, please move on, but not now, wounds take time to heal. but, as what Minseok said take care of your self, but look at you, you’re more look like an crazy old man”Sehun teased and Luhan recall all what Minseok had said. since then, even he isn’t finally move on, he show to Minseok how stronger he are. “I will not fail you, Minseok, for you I will be strong, Like what you are, when you’re fighting to your illness until your last day, even though you’re only a memory. our memories will be the most precious and cherished memories, I will never forget for my entire life, See you Minseok, until next time”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter