1/2

Only reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“good morning sweetie”Luhan hugs Minseok from behind. “good morning”Minseok replied sweetly and throw a sweet smile. “what are you doing?”Luhan asked while looking at what Minseok doing. “this” Minseok point to the things on the table.“I’m doing a paper roses, you want to try?”Minseok offered and give Luhan some of the paper.“I dont know this.”Luhan scratch the back of his nape.Minseok let out a cute smile.“I’ll teach you, so this side should be like this...”Minseok instructing Luhan how to make one and Luhan nodded and focusing to Minseok’s adorable face instead of the instruction Minseok was saying. and Minseok notice that Luhan didn’t listening so he pinched Luhan’s arm and yelped in pain. “ouch! what was that for?”Luhan asked while rubbing the spot where Minseok pinched him.“That is for not listening to me” Minseok teasingly said, and both of them laughed and suddenly Minseok become serious.“Luhan, If the day come that I will be gone, please take care of yourself and find someone who will love you more than I do” the sadness was obvious in his tone but he force to smile. Luhan was space out at the thought of Minseok will be gone by his side, he can’t accept that fact that his beloved will be gone soon or sooner, but he dont have power to change the future. he just shall accept the fact that “Some people enter our life as a temporary happens.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter