Life Is Hard, When You Sacrificed The One You Love (Pt 1)

Michael's MultiShot Collection~
Chance One: The Moment You Realised Who You Were Going To Kill

It was just another day, back at the penthouse. I was loosely dressed to be honest. 

“Oi! Masahiro!”

“Um? ‘Sup Mayu~”

“The boss asked us for another mission. Here, I think you’d want her as a target,” my younger brother Mayu passed me a folder.

Kashiwagi Yuki
23
Occupation: CEO
Bounty: £2,500,000,000


“No…. M-Mayu, I can’t...”

“Why not…. Oh, she’s your girlfriend, right?”

“U-Un...”

“Boss trusts you with high paying missions, clients would want her dead for millions!”

“Y-Yeah but…. I’ve recently proposed and I don’t want that to go to waste...”

“Some people say she’s just playing the innocent CEO and at night, she’s one of us. I know her well enough now to say it’s not true…. But I honestly worry for your sake... ”

“J-Just let me think about it!” I yelled at him before rushing to my room in our big penthouse apartment, tears flowing out of my eyes.

I just… I just can’t take it anymore! I cannot kill innocent people anymore, I can’t kill my innocent fiancee...

What do I do now… It will be impossible to back down, Boss would want me to kill Yukirin…. But all the things she does… She calls me Milky-kun because I act really cutely for a guy, I’m fairly short for my age so she teases me about it and just the warmth I get from being with her…. Feels special….

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

“Who’s there?” I said inbetween sobs, not wanting anyone to know my feelings behind the walls of my room.

“Milky-kun, it’s me Yukirin~”

“Y-Yukirin?? W-What are you doing here?”

“I came back early from work, are you alright?”

No I’m not alright, not when I need to kill you Yuki…..   

“I’m fine...”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah~”

Of course I’m not! My boss wants me to kill you, Yukirin…. 

Now I’m in a bit of a predicament….