.01

Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Do you want to go out and have coffee?" Asked Sehun.

"Sure. Let me get changed first. I need to look good before I go out." Said Kai.

Kai got changed and both of them got on a car to travel to the nearest cafe, Kai at the driver's seat. On the way Sehun called someone.

"Noona, are you free now?" Sehun speaking into the phone on a loud speaker.

"Hmm, yeah. I have time now. Why?" replied the girl on the phone.

"Let's go to our usual place and have coffee? How about that? Tag along your friends if they want to come along. I'm bringing my Hyung."

"Alright, I'll be there soon." After that, she hung up.

Kai thought to himself, "Who is that lady with such beautiful voice?" He was curious. He's pretty sure he is going to go for that girl plus he knows that she will not reject him because no matter who he confessed to, all of them accepted him. After awhile, Kai and Sehun reached the cafe. Both of them got a place to sit and waited for the girls. Meanwhile Kai asked..

"Sehun ah, who is that lady you called just now?"

"You'll know when she gets here. She's my close friend."

Kai nodded.

~ 20 minutes later ~

A well dressed lady walked into the cafe with her friend behind her.

"Hey, sehun! I'm here" She exclaimed.

"Ay noona. Come here, take a seat." Sehun smiled and points to the 2 seats opposite him.

Both she and her friend went to their table and sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter