Basketball Skills!

Basketball- Kris short oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful sunny day with loads of time to spare. Weekend especially. You looked into his eyes with boredom and waited for his response. ''Basketball', was what came out of his mouth. You gave him a 'not bothered face'. He pecked you on the cheek saying he wanted to. ''Fineee'', you said as you hugged him. Kris, your boyfriend, has always wanted to go to play basketball with you ever since you guys started dating which was probably a year ago. You were never into sports because of one old memory that happened a long time ago.

-Flashback-

''Swim faster. Swim!!'', your coach shouting at you. The noise that came all four sides that you couldnt bare with anymore. Your ears are ringing, your body all numb, your head about to faint. But ahead of you was something you always wanted. Money. To pay off your bills and rents, to at least buy a piece of clothing in 2 years, to help your parents. Too much power was used to the point death was even a option. But luckily, your family doctor was good enough to save you in the hospital. In the swimming pool, you fainted in the water. Blood was coming out. Your best friend's face was all you could see at last. That best friend now is your boyfriend which is one of the proudest thing you can ever think of. The best boyfriend you can ever have. He has the looks but not only that. A amazing personality and a kind heart that everyone wants.

-End of flashback-

You werent in the mood but he always made you in the happiest mood ever. By doing the smallest things ever beings a big smile to your face. He grabs the sport bag off your hands and held it until you reached the basketball court. You smiled as you were there. He bought out a basketball from the sport bag and wen onto the court. You sat on the audience place and watched him as he excitedly dribbles the basketball. His skills impressed you beyond your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter