Who's Really For Who?

The Best Friend I Love

After Donghae And I Talked About Going On A Trip .. We Made A Deal To Go To Mokpo Next Week … School Will Be Canceled For A Week Starting Next Week …Cause The Town Is Celebrating And Important Event … 1 Weeks Canceled Huh??!! Such A GREAT HOLIDAY! So .. We Had A Chance To Go … I Went To School And Told Ki Bum … Then When Classes Were Over .. Donghae Took Me Home … My Dad Agreed For Me To Go Since My Dad Spoils Me Went I Want Something .. But He Said We Have To Find A Place To Stay In And I Cant Just Be The Girl To Go On The Trip Or Else He Wont Let Me Go ..

 



Dad: Make Sure Your Not The Only Girl [your name]

Me: Appa .. Are You This Worried???

Dad: Yes .. I Know Those Boys Will Be Nice To You … But I Wont Fully Trust Them With My Daughter For A Week .. 

Me: Fine .. I’ll Call Them …
 

 


I Went To My Room .. I Was Kinda Disappointed With My Dad.. He Knows I Don’t have Girl Friends So He’s Using It As A Reason For Me To Not Go .. My Dad's So Smart .. Aish I HATED THAT He's SMART! So I Called Donghae …

 


Me: Hello? Donghae-ah?

Donghae: Its You! 

Me: Hmm .. Yeah .. Listen ..

Donghae: What? Is Something Wrong? Did Your Dad Give You Permission?

Me: Yeah .. But …

Donghae: What?
Me: He Said That I Cant Be The Only Girl To Go With You … And He’s Worried Of Where We Might Stay … He Doesn’t Want The Trip To Be Just You , Me And Ki Bum ..

Donghae: Is He Worried That Something Might Happen To You? Does He Hate Us?

Me: NO! NO! He Doesn’t HATE YOU .. You Know How Dad’s Are … So .. What Are We Gonna Do?

Donghae: I Told You BEFORE .. I Lived In Mokpo Once .. I Grew Up There .. My Parents Just Moved Here .. But I Still Have My Grandparents There .. My Cousins Also Stay AT Our House There Sometimes .. We Can Stay There … I Assure You .. You Will Be Safe…

Me: Thanks Donghae  ..

Donghae: Call Me Again When He Agrees Ok?? I’ll Wait ..

Me: Ok .. Bye .. See You Soon ..

 



I Told My Dad Of What Donghae Said … He Was Still Worried Though .. But With My Puppy Pout Face .. He Cant RESIST Giving Me Permission Besides He Promised So He Had To Agree ... He Even Agreed On Giving Us The Tickets We Needed And Money We're Gonna Us .. I Know Mokpo is Just A Car Ride Away .. But Its Far .. My Appa Insisted On Using A Plane .. I Was Gonna Call Donghae .. But Accidentally .. I Pressed My Speed Dial Number 1 Instead Of 2 … Number 1 is Ki Bum .. 
 

 


Ki Bum: Hello?

Me: DONGHAE-AH! MY DAD GAVE ME PERMISSION ! I CAN GO!

Ki Bum: That’s Nice .. But You Called The Wrong Number .. Im Ki Bum ..

Me: Ki Bum-ah?? Really!? Ohh .. Im Sorry … I Pressed The Wrong Number!!

Ki Bum: Hahaha .. That’s Ok .. So you Can Go Huh? Well .. This Will Be Fun

 

I Blushed When He Said "This Will Be FUN!" does this mean he really wants me to go? Ok! I'm Officially SHY now .. What Will I Say??! What??! Ahh! Dont Panic [your name]! WAKE UP! I Wanna Talk To Him Longer .. This is The First Time I'll Have A Chance to talk to him longer ..

 

 

Me: Yeah … It Will Be Fun …

 

 

Ki Bum: Aren’t You Gonna Call Donghae And Tell Him?

Me: Me?? It’s Ok .. Im Sure Donghae Will Understand …

Ki Bum: Maybe He’s Waiting … 

Me: Uhh .. Yeah .. I Guess .. But … Maybe You Can Talk To me For A While .. 

Ki Bum: Are You Sure? You Must Know Im Not Good With Talking ..

Me: Hahaha … Me Too … Hahahah ..*laughs*
 

 


Ki Bum And I Started To Laugh After That .. My Heart Was Filled With Joy .. I Thought I Was Gonna Explode … I Totally Forgot That Donghae Is Waiting For Me To Call .. Ki Bum And I Stayed On The Phone From 9 PM To 10 PM .. I Admit .. Its LATE .. But While Were Talking .. We Cant Think Of Anything To Do … We Kept Repeating And Talking About The Same Topic .. Then When I Hunged Up .. I Became Sleepy .. I Totally Forgot That Donghae Was Waiting
 

--Donghae's POV --

 

I Was Waiting For Her To Call .. She's Not Calling Back .. I Got Worried .. I Wanted To Call Her But She Might Call So I Just Waited ... Its Getting Late and Still No Response From Her .. She's Not Like That To Say She;ll Call But She Didn;t Call Back At All ...
 

 

 

 

Donghae: Maybe She Didn’t Get Permission .. But She Should Have Called Me By Now …
 

 


I'm Getting Worried Now .. She's Still Not Calling .. But I Still Waited ... I Was Up Until 2AM Waiting For Her To Call .. We Still Have School At Around 7AM .. My Eyes Just Forced Me To Sleep Even If I Really Didn't Want To ..
 

 

--YOUR POV--



MORNING … I Was Preparing For School Since Its Friday .. I Was Excited To Go To Mokpo!! When I Went Out .. Im Surprised Donghae Was Sitting Outside Our Gate … Then I Approached Him .. He’s Eyes Looked Like He Didn’t get Enough Sleep ..
 

 


Me: Are You Ok? You Look Tired .. What Happened?

Donghae: No .. I'm Not Ok .. And I AM .. I'M VERY TIRED ..

 

Me: WHY? What Happened?

Donghae: You ..

Me: Me?

Donghae: Yes You … I Was Waiting For Your Call .. Why Didn’t You Call Me?
 

 



I TOTALLY FORGOT! NO! I FELT SO GUILTY! I Was Busy Talking To Ki Bum That I Forgot About Donghae! I'm So Guilty! This is Obviously My FAULT! I Don't Know What To Do .. Thinking That THIS IS ALL MY FAULT i wanted to Cry ..
 



Me: DONGHAE-AH! IM SORRY! IM REALLY SORRY! I FORGOT!!

Donghae: That’s Ok … 

Me: No .. its Not! IM REALLY SORRY !!

Donghae: let’s Just Go To School ..

Me: NO! You Need To Rest …

Donghae: I Said Im Fine ..

Me: Aissh .. You NEVER Listen To Me DO You?

Donghae: Well You Didn't Call Back .. I'm Ok .. I'll Just Sleep At School ... Lets Just go ...

 

 


He Grabbed My Hand And He Walked A Little Fast .. I Don’t Know WHY… I Thought He's Gonna Get All Mad At Me .. But He Just Pulled Me ... I Feel So Guilty About What I Did .. I Stood Him Up Because Of Ki Bum .. I Feel Like I Just Did Something Bad To My Best Friend ... Then While Walking , I Heard Someone Calling Him ..
 

 


???: DONGHAE-OPPA!!

Donghae: Its HER Again ..

Me: ??

???: Donghae OPPA!

Donghae: What Do You Want Tiffany?

Tiffany: You Never Listen To Me Do you?! You Don’t Answer My Calls .. And Your Always With Her…

Donghae: Why Do you Care?? Just .. Stay Away From Me..

Tiffany: Oppa … I Cant …

Donghae: Were LATE .. We Have To Go..

 

 


He Kept His Grip On My Hand .. He Held It Tighter .. Like He Didn’t Want Me To Let Go … But Tiffany Blocked Him And She Hugged Him .. I Was Shocked… I Didn't Know What To Say But This is is Desperate .. I Wanted Hae To Let Go Of Me But He Kept His Tight Grip On Me ..
 

 

 


Tiffany: Donghae-Oppa .. Please Don’t Go..

Donghae: Stop This *pulls her away* Dont Even Go Near Me

Tiffany: Cant You Understand That I LIKE YOU ..??

Donghae: Cant You Understand That I DON’T?

Tiffany: Why?! Is It because of HER!?

Me: Don’t Mention Me In Your Conversation!  I Don't Have Anything To Do With You Or With What Your Feeling!

Tiffany: Your Really A Flirt! But You Chose To Mess With The Wrong Girl!  And You Just Flirted With The Wrong Guy!

Donghae: Don’t EVER Talk to Her Like That!

Tiffany: Why?!! What Does She Have That I DON’T?? HUH? She's Just A Spoiled Rich Girl! She Doesn't See The World The Way You Do! The Way We Do!

Donghae: She’s REAL .. Not Like You .. She’s One Of A Kind .. She’s The Only One I Know Who’s Not Afraid To Show Who She Is .. Not Like You Who’s Always Hiding Under Your Bad Shadow … And She's Not Just A Spoiled Rich Girl! She's Not Like Any Other Girls! Stay Away from her you i wont hesitate on hitting you!

Me: Lee Donghae ….

Donghae: *Looks At Me* I LIKE HER A LOT .. And She’s …. She’s My ….. BEST FRIEND ….

Tiffany: AHH!! This is Hurting me So Much OPPA!!

 


Tiffany Ran Away … I Was Shocked To Hear What Donghae Said .. He Said He Likes Me A LOT.. Maybe As A Friend … Yeah … There NO WAY He’ll LIKE ME As More Than A Friend .. No WAY! I Mean We're Close and Stuff but LOVE? RELATIONSHIPS? I Dont Think Donghae Sees Me LIKE That .. I'm Sure He Just Pities Me For Not Having Friends ...


Days Passed As We Waited For This Week To Be Done To Go To Mokpo! Its So Exciting! When It Was The Day To Leave! I Woke Up Early And I Got ready … I Told Our Car Driver To Go To The Park .. The Guys And I Will Meet There … Then We Arrived At The Park .. I Yelled At Them As Soon As I Saw Them ..


 



Me: KI BUM-AH! DONGHAE-AH! LET’S GO! You Two Are Such Slow Pokes! Walk Faster! Come On!

Donghae: This Girl .. She’s So NOISY In The Mornings .. Now I'm Wondering How She Didn’t Get Any Friends ..

Ki Bum: Let’s Just Go … We Have To Get To The Airport Faster .. And We Have To Stop Her From Bragging ..

 


They Got In … I Sat In Between Donghae And Ki Bum .. I Was Nervous … My Heart Was Beating So Fast .. But I Don’t Know Who Was Making me Feel The Way I Feel Now.. Donghae Kept Teasing Me Though .. He Keeps Saying That I;m So NOISY And Stuff and Is Wondering on how i didn't get any friends .. We Arrived At the Airport .. It Was Time To Leave I Have To Admit That I Was Too Excited For Today That I Didn't Sleep Well .. But Its Time Ti LEAVE! I'm Excited To See Mokpo!

 

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu