Memories

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Why cant i remember?? I wanna remember!! Who am i?? My head i hurting a lot. i should rest ... I really cant fall asleep. The door suddenly opened. I thought it was Hae with my Food but  ... Its the other guy .. Whats his name again??



Me: Hmm .. You Were The Guy Here Before Right? Hmm .. Are You Calling Me..?
Kibum: Im Kibum … And I Think I Was Calling You .. You Are                       ,Right?
Me: I Don’t Actually Remember .. And What Are You To Me?
Kibum: Im Your Best Friend .. And Your In love With Me ..
Me: In Love? But I Thought That Donghae Is My Boyfriend??
Kibum: He Is .. You Were Just Gonna Break Up With Him But When You Tried Following Him .. You Got Hit ..
Me: Really? He’s Very Nice .. Why Would I Break Up With Him ??? AHH! MY HEAD .. IT HURTS …
Kibum: You Love Me .. Not Him .. We Were Just Gonna Run Away But He Doesn’t Want You To Leave Him …
Me: He Seems Nice .. I Don’t …. I Don’t Know If I Can Trust You…
Kibum: Do You Think You Can Trust Him??
Me: I Don’t Know Who To Trust ….

 


Just at that moment , Donghae entered the room. He looked a bit startled seeing Kibum. He just placed the food tray down and approoached me , keeping me away from Kibum.



Donghae: Kibum-ah .. Why Are You Here?
Kibum: Im Here To Visit              .
Donghae: Why?
Kibum: Because She Loves Me..
Donghae: She Doesn’t Love You..
Kibum: You Practically Heard Everything We Talked About …
Donghae: Yea .. I Did .. She Told Me You Were Just Her PAST … Now , She Over You ….
Kibum: Just Because She Said Im HER PAST Doesn’t Mean She’s OVER ME ….
Donghae: Get Out Ki Bum .. This Whole Accident Happened Because Of You .. You Knew I Just Proposed To Her ..
Kibum: This Accident Happened Because You Were CARELESS … Don’t Blame Me Lee Donghae..
Donghae: Just Leave Before I Forget We Were Even Friends..
Kibum: I Wont Leave …
Me: STOP IT!
Donghae:                  ..
Me: The Two Of You Better Stop! My Head Hurts! *stands up*
Donghae: HEY! *holds me* CAN YOU STAND ALREADY?
Me: Let Go … Im Ok …
Donghae: Where Are You Going ?
Me: Anywhere .. Just Not Here ..
Donghae: You Cant Go Yet .. The Doctor Said You Can Only Go Out In A Couple Of Days …
Me: Im Fine … I Wanna Go Outside ..
Donghae: I’ll Go With You .. You Cant Walk Alone Yet ..
Me: Fine .. Just Don’t Bother Me …

 



My head really hurts a lot. These two .. Who's telling the truth?? I dont know who else to ask .. Maybbe its that Sulli Girl i should ask. She look like she cares a lot. Or maybe that Sungmin Guy .. I just went outside since its so boring inside and i wanna stay away from PRESSURE and PAIN .. I sat on a bench and Donghae sat there too. I just kept thinking of what the truth is but nothing .. Nothing is coming in my mind.



Me: …Why Cant I Remember Anything …?
Donghae: The Car Accident Must Have Injured Your Brain …
Me: I Wanna Remember Everything And Know The Truth …
Donghae: Don’t You Believe Me?
Me: I Wanna Believe You but ..
Donghae: But Im Really Not Believable Am I?
Me: Its Not That … I Keep Hearing Different Comments .. I Don’t Know Who To Trust 


 


--Sulli's POV--

Where the hell is our father?? Aish .. We're out in Public so its time to act like were OK and CLOSE. I hate it .. He's my Father and I love him but ... He's really something. I started to feel distant over him when he asked me to stay away from                    because she didn't wanna marry Min Oppa. Even if i feel bad about that i have to pretend he's  very nice and UNDERSTANDING father. 
 


Sulli: Oppa .. Why Is Appa Taking So Long?
Sungmin: Take It Easy .. He’ll be Here…
Sulli: Im Hungry Oppa .. And                    Must Be Lonely Without Me …
Sungmin: I Wanna Leave As Much As You Do … She’s Alone With That Donghae … I Cant Stand It..
Sulli: Oppa .. You’re my Brother And I Love You Very Much … But I Want              To Be Happy …
Sungmin: Don’t You Think I Can Make Her Happy?
Sulli: I Know You Can Make Her Happy Oppa.. But … I Can See She Loves Him …
Sungmin’s Dad: So .. What Are My Two Kids Talking About?
Sulli: Appa ...! Annyeong .. *hugs him* 
Sungmin’s Appa: Ohh .. I Missed My Baby Princess and My only Son ..
Sulli: Appa .. Im Hungry!
Sungmin’s Appa: Then … LETS EAT … *sits down* .. Sungmin .. Why Do You Look So Worried..
Sulli: Ohh ... Its Because Of              … She Got In An Accident…
Sungmin’s Appa: Then Why Are You Here?
Sungmin: We Had To Meet up Right?
Sungmin’s Appa: Who’s With Her?
Sulli: Her Boyfriend … But Ahjussi And Ahjumma Will Be Here Soon …
Sungmin’s Appa: Is She Ok?
Sungmin: She Has Amnesia..
Sungmin’s Appa: Well .. That’s The Perfect Moment For You To Return Sungmin … So You Can Marry Her ..
Sulli: APPA!
Sungmin’s Appa: Im Kidding! Just Eat …

 



Is he thinking of some plot to get                  and Min Oppa together?? Another thing i hated about our Dad. He'll do anything for his company .. Even sacrificing his own children for it.

 

--Donghae's POV--

SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME?? That actually hurts a lot but ... She got in an accident which is my Fault. If i just listened to her instead of thinking oof how much a fool i was 7 years a go , the maybe we'd be Ok right now ...
 

 

Me: Donghae .. Right?? Hmm .. Tell me The Truth .. Why Did I Get Into An Accident?
Donghae: You Were…
Me: .. What??
Donghae: I Heard You And Kibum Talking … He Kissed You .. You Told Him The Truth That You Liked Him Before .. I Saw You Two… You Chased After Me And You Told Me That Im The One You Love Now … But Then I Told You I Wanted To Think … You Followed me Then You Got Hit By A Car ..
Me: Did The Driver Apologize…?
Donghae: The Driver Drove Off And Left You Lying On The Ground …
Me: When I Was In The Hospital .. I Think .. I Heard Voices .. One Was Saying Sorry .. The Other One Is Don’t Leave Me … And I Also Heard That Im Losing Blood … If I Was Losing Blood How Did I Still Live?
Donghae: Sungmin gave up some of his blood for you .. If we have the same type , I would've given mine to you ...
Me: Ohh ... Donghae … If Your really My Boyfriend … I Wish I Could Remember You .. I Wanna Remember You … I think all of those things you said are true and i wanna believe you.
Donghae: I Want You To Remember Me Too … 

 



Another thing that , We dont have the same blood type. Sungmin was the one who gave his blood to her .. Makes me feel useless .. I'm her boyfriend but i cant do anything for her at that time ...
 


Donghae: I Wanna Help You …. I’ll Help You Remember … Well .. I Don’t Know What I Can Do … But .. I Will Help You Remember EVERYTHING … Just TRUST Me .. Ok??
Me: Ok …


 


--Your POV--

I Feel JOY When Im With Him .. He’s Very Sincere When He Said He Wants To Help Me … Maybe He’s Really My Boyfriend … Or maybe Im Letting myself Go Too Much .. But I Just Wanna Remember … I Asked Him To Take me Back To My Room Because I Wanna Rest … I Saw The Ring And Necklace In The Desk In My Room Again … Weird Thoughts Are Coming In My Head .. I Can See A guy Giving Me A Necklace … There Were lots Of Balloons Around Us … I Could See Someone On His Knees Giving A Ring Too .. The Place Was Also Filled With Balloons … My Head Suddenly Hurt .. I Can See Everything CLEARLY .. But The Face Of The Guy .. Its Blurred .. I Couldn’t See… I Reached For The Necklace..

 


Donghae: That’s The Necklace I Gave You Before …
Me: You Gave Me This? For What?
Donghae: I Gave It To You 7 Years Ago …
Me: 7 Years Ago? Where You My Boyfriend 7 Years Ago??
Donghae: We Were Bestfriends 7 Years Ago … I gave it to you as a present …
Me: Ohh .. And This Ring??
Donghae: I Proposed To You Just recently On The Same Place I Gave You The Necklace …
Me: You Did?? So Did I Say Yes Or Not??

 


Sungmin Entered the Room … I didn't even get to find out if i said yes or no ... Anyways .. I feel tired too .. I wonder what he wants .. I should be thankful though , cause he gave up some of his blood for me.
 


Sungmin:               ! My Appa Is Here To See You …
Me: You Are? .. 
Sungmin: Im SUNGMIN! The VERY CUTE Sungmin…
Me: Sungmin??
Sungmin: Yeah … My Dad Is Here …. I Told Him What Happened To You …
Me: I Wanna Rest For A While .. Im Very Tired …
Sungmin: But My Dad..
Donghae: She Said She Wants To Rest Right?
Me: Please .. Don’t fight … I Just Wanna Rest ….
Sungmin: Ok … If That’s What You Want …

 

 

 

 

======= 

 

MIANHAEYO!

I WAS IN A 1 WEEK AND 2 DAYS HIATUS because WE LOST NET CONNECTION FOR THAT LONG! I Had no NET ACCESS AT ALL. I'M RESTARTING TO UPDATE MY FFs AGAIN ... HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE ..

 

--MsShaiKyu :3