Hungry

I Knew We Would Be

It's been two days since that night AhYoung drunkly said to him that he likes someone

 

FLASHBACK

"Oppa, di- *hiccup* didn't you know *hiccup* that I *hiccup* like someone *hiccup*"

Hearing this made his heart stop. Does she like someone? Is it someone more better than me? Is he even worth it for her? He was scared. Not only that, but also sad. He liked her, no, he LOVED her, he just can't find any ways to confess to her, he wanted her so badly in his life he couldn't even stand one night without dreaming and thinking about her

 

"O-oh, I s-see" hyun said

*giggles* "He's cu- *hiccup* cute, kind, funn- *hiccup* funny, and last of all, a perfect *hiccup* husband" and she smiled drunkly after saying it

 

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

*sigh* "Who is this guy that she likes?" he asked himself that for like, 58 times, I mean, who wouldn't be so curious if the person he loves likes someone else? Anyone? No one? Just me? Ok ._.

 

"Oppa! :)" AhYoung shouted as she went out from their bedroom "How do I look? The strap in the back is kind low though"

Hyung was mesmerized by her looks, she was, no, she IS absolutely gorgeous. 

"You look, amazing" he said

"Jinjja? Nothing bad? No outfit mistake?" she asked. Sometimes she could get too concerned about her looks, the way she wears her clothes, her style, everything. Hyung just nodded unconsciously while looking at her.

"Let's go?" she said

"A-ah, ok, sure" he replied back after being interfered by AhYoung

 

 

    They drove for 15 minutes going to some place that had many city lights, fashion sense, high-quality street food, and good music. Both of them were so amazed that they wanted to spend all their money here and bring souvenirs to their friends, family, work mates, etc. At the sudden view of high-quality food and smelling the sweet scent of tteokbokki lingering in the air as they pass by it. Suddenly, AhYoung's stomach growled like a beast who's anger was unleashed through any unknown circumstances (or that's just their behavior for some reason). She placed her right hand in her stomach and pouted her lips, suddenly, she looked up to him and said "Oppa, i'm hungry" and made a cute face, and of course, he was defeated.

 

 

The fact that his love towards her is so strong that he couldn't even deny the most simplest request, so he grabbed his wallet from the back of his pocket and ordered two orders of spicy tteokbokki. Watching from the table, she was already salivating over the food, just by looking at it made her even more hungrier than she could ever imagine. Hyung then went to her and gave her the two orders of tteokbokki, and of course, she grabbed them and started eating them like a beast. In just a few minutes she finished her food, she leaned on the chair and placed her right palm on her stomach and sighed in relief that her stomach is filled.

 

 

"Ahhh, that was amazing" she said

"Are you full? Do you want more?" he asked her

"Nahh, i'm good. BUT...."

"But???" leaned closer to the table to know

"I'm thirsty ;((" she finally said it and pouted

"Is that all? You know, you could always ask me for anything :)" he said to her. The fact that he said 'anything' , meaning even the most expensive material or thing she wants, he'll give her to keep her satisfied, that's how much he loves her. So he bought her water and they walked in the streets for awhile.

 

 

 

 


GsDKAY - I'm back ;D!! Sorry for not updating fast though, mom took my laptop -.-** ... Anyways, I have an exam on Friday so I'll probably update one week after or so, we'll see :) And I'm so sorry if this is too short TT^TT

Until next time guys ;D!