Wish

The Little Things You Do

Jongin watches Kyungsoo who is sitting across from his seat squirming and fiddling his fingers, heads down not meeting Jongin's gaze.

"You're nervous." Jongin said as a matter of fact and smiling amusedly.

"H-huh?" Kyungsoo lifts his head in a dizzying speed and looks at Jongin wide eyes.

"You're fiddling your fingers and squirming in your seat."

Kyungsoo looks at his hands resting in his lap.

"You are biting your lips then you're going to wet it then bit it again."

Kyungsoo bites his lip consciously.

"You are wiping your forehead with your palm."

Kyungsoo wipes the beads of sweat that formed in his forehead with his palm.

"H-how do you know?" Kyungsoo asked with caught in the deer lights look.

Jongin smiles affectionately and reach his hand to touch Kyungsoo's cheek. "Kyungsoo this might be our first date," Jongin breathes deeply and looks directly at Kyungsoo's eyes and Kyungsoo want to cry because if he is not wrong, he can see the love in Jongin's eyes. "but I love you long enough to pick up those little things you do. So don't be nervous because I won't bite you unless you want me too." Jongin said suggestively and winking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo covers his face with his hands to hide his flushing face, and Jongin laughs heartily at his boyfriend's antics. Kyungsoo removes his hands from his face and watches Jongin laugh and he can't help but smile from ear to ear because finally his wish came true.

 


I wish that someone would randomly tell me little facts about myself. Not ones I have already told them but ones the picked up themselves because they care enough to notice the little things I do.

 


Note: LOL sorry romantic bones is a foreign entity to me. I can't be sweet nor romantic because I am painfully awkward so why am writing a fic again? haha!