Introduction

Psycho?No!

"Nanase Kazama,Will you marry me?"

 

 

Ew. I'm still 20!!! This letter ... Ah I'm so tired. I received 15 love letters this time. Even Senior Risa burn older letters. She ask the post man to block all love letter for me or others. Yes,its a high class Detective Agency. A civil agency,but popular ones. I lived in Saitama. But my mom is a Zainichi.

I pack my things and started to humming my favourite songs. When I reach the stairs,some object catch my attention. Uh?A metal necklace? Isn't this an vintage style? I like vintage styled-things. But I don't think I can't take this because it may someone's. I just put it in a small box and write an announcement.

I ate wakame and a cup of kimchi. Yes I'm on diet because I think I'm too fat. Then,I found my old jersey. I'm a football player before. But needs to retired because of injury. I'm thinking about my mom. She's on vacation with her friends. They visit Haenam. Amd luckily,I'll visit South Korea for Spring trip. Also,I want to learn some archery tricks.

Actually,I will be motivator for some University. In Football and Volleyball units,exactly. The reason that I can be motivator is I work and live by my own. I'm not a rich people,but not a commoner too. My parents always teach their kids to live with their own money. But my sister said that I'm too individual. She's married with a Korean and has a daughter. Her husband is rich,so she can live happily.

Well,I don't want my parents thinks a lot of me. My family have a debt. Its about $20,000. I don't want to remember about it. But I keep trying to make it over. It was dad. He's a gambler before. And without thinking,he gives all of his money and I don't know anything again. For me,It just an old memories. We should move on and thinks for a better life. I never want to talks about old troubles and mistakes. Just look forward.

 

 

[D-3 to the Spring Trip]

 

I'm writing a letter for my penpal,Sae Hyun. Its a bit awkward to stay with my mom because its her reunion with her friends so I decided to sleepover on Sae Hyun's home for 3 days then I will stay with my mom in her house. Beside that I have trauma with some of her friends. I don't really remember what is it and beside that,Sae Hyun's family is still using every traditional ethics and their house was far from city so it will be exciting right? Its on Busan. Then,I'm thinking about my best childhood friend. Kim Myungsoo. I spent 8 years in Korea.

"Myungsoo... Where are you ... "

He's handsome and mysterious guy. But it comes to a shy guy when he nears me. I don't crush on him. It just his attitudes and sweet words that I missed. The one that support me even though others bashing me because of misunderstanding ...

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Its on Nanase's Wallet!I Swear!!!" I don't know what to say. And I got mixed feelings. Hurt,Pissed Off,Sad. There's possibility that we can get same Photocard from Comics. I really love Conan that time. Also,Death Note. There also many Conan's lover here. But some of them are possesive.

 

"Oh,Senpai?"

 

Suddenly,my Senpai comes. Junghyun,Hwang Chul and ... Myungsoo. I'm a close friend of him. But I don't want he protect me because I think his reputation will bad. He's not very popular as Seonhyun. But there's some of his fans.

"I found Sunha's. Its folded right?"

With a cold voice and death glare to Sunha. Yes we're rival but only in Math lesson. I don't think it happened because of her. I mean its planned.

"Uh yeah. Thanks a lot,Senpai"

 

Then,with his cold hand,he grabs my hand and take me to the school backyard.

"You shouldn't give up like that. She needs manner"

"She doesn't look bad I think"

"You don't know what kind of girl is she ... You're new here"

"Arraseo"

I don't want to make Myungsoo getting angry. Then,he leaves me.

When I'm on my way to the class,someone hit my head with ball. A bit bleeded on my forehead.

"Mianhamnida ... "

Hah? It sounds weird. His voice was so small. He's a sweet boy actually. But I don't know ... Its a bit strange how he talks. Or it just my ear. I'm sighing and he helps me to stand up.

" Psycho "

Why the hell? He's nice! He's not a Psycho for me.

"Hey,There's a sticky note on your back"

He's turning back and look confused. I removed that sticky notes and throw it.

"Thanks a lot,Nanase"

 

Ah how he know my name?