The Letter

365 Days

*beep beep beep 

"Where am I?" I said as I open my eyes slowly. I lifted my hand and saw needles attached to my skin.
"(y/n)-ah, some guy brought you here. He told us that you collapsed while running and that you we're crying." said the doctor.

Yes, I remember. I remembered running and crying because of that letter. That letter that changed my life upon minutes of reading it. Wait, did he said a "guy" brought me here? I didn't remembered any of that. 


"Mwo?" I asked confused. "Who?" I added.
"Mianhe, he didnt told his name." He replied. "By the way, (y/n)-ah, we saw a letter in your jacket. Are you oka---" 
"I'm fine. Please." I cut him off. 
"Okay then. You can go home in the morning. Just rest, okay?" He said as he goes out of my room.

I checked my phone; There was 5 missed calls and 19 messages. I opened one message, it's from my mom, it says...

"Fr: Omma --

(y/n), we're in the airport right now. I hope you're feeling better now. :( We'll be there soon, arraso?"

As I was checking my phone log to see who else missed called me, I saw a number that was not familiar. I tried calling it, but there was no answer. 
As the time passed, I tried sleeping but I can't. I kept on thinking who might that guy be. Is he someone I know or something? Aish. What if he was this weird stalker? Omo, what are you thinking (y/n). 'I should get some sleep.' I thought to myself.   




[The next day]

As I woke up, Omma and Appa was sleeping on the couch beside me. 

"Omma! Appa!" I called, then they suddenly woke up and hugged me.
"(y/n), you got us worried. How are you feeling?" Omma asked.
"Erm, I'm feeling much okay." I said while faking a smile. "Can we go home now? Jebaaaal? ~" I added.
"Arraso. I'll tell the doctor." Appa said. 
 

As we arrived home, I went to my room and just lay down on my bed. Suddenly, I heard Omma and Appa talking then I heard my name. I went out quietly and listened to their conversation. 

"I was afraid that this would happen. We don't have much time left." Omma said.
"Don't say that. Everything will be okay. I promise." Appa replied as he gave Omma a hug. 

 I know that they're talking about me; about that letter. I went back to my room and closed my door. I lay down then tears were forming in my eyes. I just closed my eyes as I tried to sleep.