1/1

Something Sweet

Jongup glanced over toward the elder, and really wondered what he was getting at. He swore it's been an hour since HImchan started eating that damn ice cream cone, or at least it felt like an hour – but be barely made a dent in it and it was started to drive Jongup a little crazy. Not the whole, ' how is ice cream was still there,' thing, but more of the, ' how can Himchan look so ing attractive just eating ice cream?'. Honestly Jongup didn't know what was going on, He just couldn't take his eye's away from how Himchan's tongue sweeped over the vanilla treat, watching as it slipped back into his mouth full of the creamy substance, sometimes – he'd get some on his lip, and have to it off –

 

The younger shifted in his seat and his own lip in anticipation, for what – he didn't quiet know. Maybe he himself wanted the treat? Was that why he was so interested in it all of a sudden? A part of him wondered if it was HImchan he was interested in, not the treat – but he pushed that part away because that was silly, why would he be interested in his hyung?

 

Standing up, Jongup slowly made his way over toward the elder, and titled his head, “Hyung,” he began, catching Himchan's attention. Himchan glanced up at him and Jongup felt his heart stutter – strange.

 


“What is it Uppie?” the elder hummed. Jongup bit the inside of his cheek before raising his hand and pointing toward the ice cream.

 


“Can I have some?”

 

Of my ice cream?”

 

Jongup nodded, and Himchan shrugged, before raising hit toward his own lips, “Come and get it then,” he mused. Jongup stared at Himchan a moment, before slowly leaning in and swiping his tongue along the side of the cone. He was happy when he tasted the sweet vanilla – but he also tasted something else. He realized – Himchan's tongue had brushed against his and he shot back in surprise. HImchan kept an eye on him, and Jongup didn't know why he did it, what brought him to do this – but he leaned forward and at the cone again.

 

And again, his tongue brushed against Himchan's as he did so, but he didn't mind, in fact. It felt nice, kind of. This went on for a moment, tongue's brushing against each other as they at the ice cream. But soon, Himchan lowered the cone and set it on his plate, before leaning forward and placing his lips against Jongup's in a kiss, and Jongup parted his lips and kissed back.

 

He didn't know why he just – did what he wanted.

 

The kiss was slow, and tasted really sweet. But as soon as Himchan's hand raised to his neck, and a small moan escaped his throat – Jongup had to move back before he lost himself.

 

....Wow,” he muttered instead, his lips. HE saw Himchan smile at him before standing up and patting Jongup's cheek.

 

Let's share ice cream again sometime Uppie,”