1/1

Losing You.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

 

It's times like these, when you're awake and the night is drowning in moonlight, that you remember.

You remember that the clothes on his skin are made of real fabric, that someone sewed them and put them on him with a purpose, wanting them to look just the way they do on him.

Recalling it so well, the way it used to be your fingers who straightened out Jungkook's clothes, who fixed his hair, caressed. Your hands, now empty.

Forgetting how pictures always got the best of you, you stare and remember. His lips, so soft, lower lip full and the upper one delicate, like a child's, and you feel like crying sometimes.

You feel like crying always, almost feeling his lips on yours again, hesitantly, like he's doing this for the first time.

He is.

If you found a bird, it would probably use the same voice to sing as he would.

You know, because you've been with him for so long, you'd recognize every single sound he made and perhaps that's what dooms you to this fate, bound forever by him -

His eyes. A dark ocean, but the sheer mass of emotions lulls you in, drowns out every noise. He could kill you with these eyes, easily, and yet he doesn't, but he's oh-so close.

Every time he goes, the ocean floods a new place of your soul and you're sitting here, waiting for the moment it's too late, wanting him to have this, the final, last piece of you.

The way he m

Please log in to read the full chapter