Happiness, Love, sad, cry

LOVE IN PARIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE POV

············································································

I am here, in Paris for our concert and for one month vacation. I was on my way to the concert hall for the practise, watching outside through the window in the car. Paris is very beautiful city with beautiful girls i'm seeing now walking on the footpath. I reached at my destination. I walked out from the car. Heading towards the entrance door of the concert hall. I was walking on the stairs then my eyes went on a girl, the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Her long hairs, beautiful face like an angel and what I saw she was also looking at me and smiled at me wow!! Her innocent smile, she walked passed away from me. I turned around and saw her sitting in the car and again she smiled at me. How beautiful smile she has? She drove away and why i'm feeling butterflies in my stomach? Why my heart is racing very fast?.

I walked in the concert hall at the backstage and saw my band mates. 'Hey guys' i said

'oh you came' leeteuk said while eating the lunch

'why are you smiling that much' eunhyuk said to me

I touched my face my face was warm and i was smiling like an idiot because of that girl, oh! That girl i don't know why i'm feeling like that i don't even know her name, i don't know who is she and we had a eye contact of just a seconds. 'Today i saw a very beautiful girl, her beauty was divine, i don't have any words to describe her' i said As members was looking at me weirdly

'what!!' I gasped because they were looking at me weirdly

'who's that girl? Do you know her' siwon said

'no' i said, yes i don't know her

They were about to say something but then I hear a voice. We all turned around 'oh!! Oppa i forgot my phone' a girl said and she is the same girl. I saw just a minutes ago.

'yea i'm having your phone. I search for you but you were not her employees said that you went home' leeteuk said as he was giving the phone to her and wait hyung knows her and i don't know and she knows korean. I was again looking at her. Oh!! Ghosh why i couldn't take off my eyes from her. And she was also looking at me and smiled, I smiled back. My bandmates said bye to her. Her name is Elisa. 'You guys know her' i said.

'yea pabo she is an event manager. She is managing our paris concert' leeteuk said

oh!! So she is a event manager. I like it. Leeteuk hyung knows her. I found out her name from hyung and I hope we will meet soon. We again start practising for whole day.

Next day.....

I woke up next morning with sunrays falling on my face and feeling a little bit cold....yea this is Europe means feeling cold almost everytime. I stood up from the bed. I opened the beautiful curtains from the windows to get a look of the outside then i opened the windows, suddenly i felt cold wind directly flew on my face. I felt the fresh air of Paris. I could see the Eiffel Tower from here, standing in my room. Wow!! Beautiful Eiffel tower. I heard from someone, I don't know if it is true or not that if a couple kissed in the night in front of the tower they become couple for last forever. Hehe i don't know well what I do? I don't have yeojachingu so, I couldn't feel this feeling. I went to took shower because today is our supershow in paris. I'm very excited for today.

At the concert hall

I was practising again on the stage with my bsndmates. Then my eyes went on her. She is holding papers and guiding someone like do this, don't do this. And she is checking everything after all she is a event manager. I was smiling like an idiot like how she is doing her work.

'hmmmhmm' somebody coughed from my behind. I turned and saw 'leeteuk hyung' he said

'I see you are looking at her continously I think you are interested in her because yesterday you asked me about her but you said yesterday you saw a very beautiful girl you were interested in that girl also am I right and now you are looking at her' leeteuk said while raising an eyebrow.

'well hyung she is the same girl I saw her yesterday' i honestly said and yes I'm interested in her.

'Really!! Oh my god then why don't you ask her for a date as you said already that if you are interested in any girl you will directly say lets date' leeteuk said. 'But hyung i never talk to her' i said. Yes i never talk to her we only smile at each other but we never talk to Each other. And again my eyes went on her, she suddenly looked at me I smile again and she also smile back. Oh my god!! That girl is very beautiful. My heart is beating very fast. Elisa is taking my breath away and stealing ny heart also.

'donghae are you listening to me or not' hyung shook me a little

'yes yes i'm listening' i said because I was stupidly looking at her. Then I saw leeteuk hyung went towards her. Oh noooo what he will going to say her. Oh god i'm feeling nervous because i never talk and they were happily talking to each other. Oh nooo. Leeteuk hyung came towards me 'she will going to do lunch with us' hyung smirked and went towards the other members. I took a relief breath that he didn't say anything to her.

Leeteuk hyung said to all members that i'm interested in her and they were all teasing me. Oh ghosh hyung couldn't digest anything in his stomach. After 5 minutes she will be coming and they all vacant a seat for her ,next to me these guys know how to do these. 'Don't worry fishy we will help you' eunhyuk said patting my back. I smiled to him. 'And hope she will not going to reject you' heechul hyung smirked. 'Yaaaa!!' I shout. All laughed but then door opened and she came, oh my god.

'anneyeong' she bowed 90 degrees. We all then greet her. 'Take a seat' leeteuk hyung gestured her to sit beside me. She only smiled and sit next to me. I bet all my bandmates are melting.

'so introduce yourself' kangin hyung said

'my name is park Elisa. I'm an event manager' she said, then all looked at each other and burst into laughing, she also laugh.

'we all know it Elisa' siwon smiled.

'but you all ask introduce yourself so i introduced myself' she said and she is funny also.

'ok ok you don't look like a korean but you speak korean very well ' eunhyuk said

'because my papa is korean and my umma is french' she said while smiling. I was looking at her from the corner of my eyes. 'Ohh!! Woww' sungmin said in his cute smile.

'If you all don't mind, can you all tell me your names' she said looking down on the table because of shyness. We all looked at her 'I mean I know about super junior and I know some names like lee donghae, leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon and I don't remember other names' she said again looking down on the table and wait she knows my name, she knows my name. I screamed in my mind and she took my full name but wait Park Elisa. I heard this name previously then I looked at her and members were introducing themselves. I looked at her carefully but Eunhyuk hit my foot under the table. I looked at him 'what!!' I said.

'you are looking at her that you are going to eat her and see she knows your name your full name' eunhyuk whispers. I evily smile because she knows my name. But Park Elisa i heard this name before. Again I looked at her and her side look very beautiful. Wait she is looking familiar to me. Huh!! Why I can't remember?.

'so what your parents do' Ryewook said

'my parents' she sadly said suddenly. 'Yea your parents' siwon said

'My parents is in heaven. They are no more' she said sadly. I looked at her. Oh my god she don't have parents. Poor girl. I know how it feels when we loose our parents. 'We are sorry for asking this' leeteuk apologized

'its ok' she smiled thank god she smiled i love her smile.

'you live alone here' heechul said

'yea since 2009. We lived in korea in 2004 but then we came france. But france came to be unlucky for me' she again sadly said

'I'm sorry' heechul apologized.

'hey keep smiling because your smile looks good on you not your sad face ok' Suddenly these came out from my mouth. She looked at me and smiled. All start doing coughing. Aisshhhh!! These guys. After some talking we again went on our work what we were doing a while ago. And Elisa also whenever our eyes met we always smile at each other. But i don't know she is looking very familiar to me. I shrug my shoulders. Then in evening we did our supershow. When we completed our concert she was standing backstage and said good job to us. Honestly I really want to date her. I want to make her my yeojachingu. We reached in our hotel rooms. I was resting on my bed thinking about her. Where i see her before. That's all very familiar to me and she said she lived in korea in 2004 then came to france. I closed my eyes then a flashback came in my mind.

FLASHBACK

In 2004. It was raining. You were standing in front of a shop, waiting for the rain to stop. But you were getting late for tution so you starts walking fast and you all became wet. Then you bumped into someone and your paper bag fall from your hands. Books came out from the bag. He was helping you for picking the books then you looked at him 'Mianhae' you bowed. He looked at you 'wowwww she is very beautiful' he thought.

'its ok' he smiled. You also smiled then starts walking away from him. 'Hey wait' he said. You turned around 'yes' you said. 'You can share my umbrella because you become all wait. I can you to the home' he said to you. Then you looked yourself and your books became all wet. You looked at the sky and then looked his cute face. You smiled 'ok' you said. You two came in umbrella 'he is very cute' you thought looking at him. 'Hi my name is lee donghae' he said. 'My name is park elisa' you shook hands with him. He looked at you from the corner of his eyes 'park elisa but this is not full korean name' he said confusedly. 'Ya because i'm half korean and half french' you beautifully said that can melt cute donghae's heart. 'Oh wow' he cutely said. 'How cute? I want to pinched his cheeks' you thought as you were directing your way to the home. You two were walking silently and had a idiot smile on their faces their teenager love. 'I have yeoja but she always contact me whenever she wants I mean after 6 months And that girl is taking my breathaway. I never seen that beautiful girl in my life her pink lips, without make up just perfect' he thought looked at your side look but then 'thank you so much donghae. My home is came' you point your finger on your house' you smiled at him. 'Oh your welcome' he smiled. You went on your entrance door. You turned around and say bye to him. He also said bye. When you enter in your house. He also starts walking thinking about you but then you never meet with him

E.N.D OF FLASHBACK

I stood and sat on the bed. Staring ar the bed blankly. I met her again. She is that park elisa. Oh my god my crush my first sight love, one sided love and again i fall fir her. She has something she made me fall for her that time and now. I smile like an idiot and hide my face in the pillow and I think she also remember me that's she said my full name. And fate again meet us means destiny wants to meet us again. She become more beautiful and mature. I lied on the bed, smiling like an idiot, staring at the ceiling.

Next day, today is the day 2 of our superahow in paris. Today i'm going to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter