“I know you’re in there!”

Sweet and Childish (One-Shot)

 

I swear, it's not angsty. Fluffy and cute, as most of my readers prefer.

 

“Lee Sungyeol!”

 

The said boy froze in his steps as he was on the way to the bedroom. He stifled a laugh and ran inside the room, locking it.

 

A hasty rap on the door made the bubbling laughter threaten to slip past his lips.

 

“I know you’re in there!”

 

He smiled really wide. “No I’m not! No one’s here!” He shouted back.

 

Sungyeol could imagine her rolling her eyes.

 

“Come out and admit you did it like the man you’re supposed to be! But I forgot that you’re childish and a skinny tree, am I right or am I right?”

 

Sungyeol dramatically put a hand on his chest. Not like she could see, though. “Ouch. My pride.”

 

“If you don’t open the door on the count of three, I’m telling Myungsoo that it was you who drew on his face! I’d gladly help him murder you.” She said loudly.

 

Oh god. Anything but that.

 

He hurriedly opened the door, grinning sheepishly at the girl waiting behind it.

 

“Hi, princess.”

 

She narrowed her eyes at him. She held out her white towel, scoffing at the text written on it with red marker.

 

“’Sungyeol is a y beast’. Really, Sungyeol, really?” She stressed. “Now who in the world would write something like that? Oh, I know! You.

 

He scratched the back of his head. “I was bored. And I speak nothing but words of truth, my dear.”

 

She rolled her eyes for the millionth time that night.

 

Sungyeol lightly skipped back into the bedroom, flopping onto the bed on his back. She followed and not so accidentally fell on top of him.

 

“Hey! I can’t breathe~” He said, pretending to be struggling for breath. She lightly swatted his cheek.

 

He felt her relax on top of his as she made herself comfortable.

 

“Aww, is my kiddy princess sleepy?” He cooed, reaching up to plant a sloppy kiss on her cheek. He wanted to question why she didn’t put the towel down, but decided against it.

 

“Mmm... Good night.” She murmured, closing her eyes, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

 

He smoothed her hair out as his other hand found hers. He entwined their fingers together, giving her hand a comforting squeeze.

 

“I love you, Yeollie.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

He suddenly felt water seep into his pants near the place where the sun didn’t shine. She abruptly got up, singing a tune loudly, waving a small bottle of water in her hand that was once hidden in her towel.

 

“Hey! That’s not nice!” He protested, getting up slowly and uncomfortably, face contorting into disgust. She just stuck her tongue out at him, prancing out of the room, calling back at him.

 

“It’s payback, you jerk!”

 

I'd like to be first to say that I can totally imagine Sungyeol doing this to whoever his future girlfriend or wife will be in real life. XD