Confession

When we first met I fell in love with you.

I walked down the hallways of my school, it was still early in the morning. There was no soul roaming the building except myself, well thats what I thought until I saw a boy talking to himself in a classroom, I stood beside the class room door for a while looking at him, as he kept acting out different people, to be honest it made me laugh, he seemed like a nice person with a sweet personality. The way he smiled drove me crazy it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.He had nice formed lips and small eyes, his skin was milky white just like a pearl and his hair was long and wavy, He was just the  perfect human, I have ever laid eyes on.. You may think I'm crazy but he was just like an angel. I take a good glance at him for a bit then I realize I have to go and finish my artwork.
"Aish Seung ,what are you thinking? You haven't even met him." Seung Yoon thinks to himself. I walk into the room and I see a Piano"maybe I can play for a little bit." He thought to himself. He sat down and started playing"Confession”. He started playing, as he closed his eyes, he started sing along.
~When I wake up, I don’t like mornings without you
It feels like something’s empty
I want to put you by my side and look at you so only I can have you
I want to give myself to you baby
I’m going to tell you right now
I hope you will smile
I’m confessing now, I want to make you my girl
I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you
Just stay by my side
This is my confession
Honestly, I’m not a good guy, there might be times I make you cry
But I promise there will be more days when I’ll make you smile
I want to hold hands and watch movies
Like the beautiful stories in song lyrics
Just the two of us
I’m going to tell you right now (please my baby)
I hope you will smile~
closing my eyes I can feel the harmony revolving inside me just for a second I felt at peace. Right as I was finishing the song I hear someone singing along. I opened my eyes and realize it's the same boy from the classroom. His voice was sweet and full of emotions, the way we harmonized together was beautiful, I have never felt this way before. He looked up at me and realized He had been sing along.

"I-I'm sorry." He said nervously as he was fidgeting with his fingers. He looked down at his shoe’s not daring to look up at the young handsome boy, who stood right before his own eyes. 

"It's fine,you have a nice voice." I smiled at him and blushed."say what's your name?" He looked at the young boy as he got up from his seat.

"My name is Nam Taehyun." He smiled widely."May I ask what's yours?" 

"Kang Seung Yoon" 

"Say why did you paint the sea?"

I stay silent for a while and look down at my shoe's."Because the sea looks so lonely and quiet." 

He nods and looks around, his fingers tracing the desks."Can we be friends?" 

"Of course." 

"I have to go now, I had so much fun with you today thank you Kang Seung Yoon." He smiled shyly and left. 

"I had fun also." Seung Yoon said in a low whisper.

-End of part 1-
-part 2-
I got to school about the same time as everyone else except the one person missing was Mimi.My eyes glanced everywhere but she wasn't there, it felt like my heart was tearing apart I miss her so much. "where could you be?" Seung Yoon thought to himself, as he started walking away he saw someone with the same wavy hair."oh? Maybe it's him." he followed the girl with the long wavy hair out side of the building, as he walked past her and realize it wasn't Taehyun. "Why does it hurt so badly?" He felt a stinging pain inside his chest. He glanced down at his phone and checked the time,"Maybe she won't come today."  He thought to himself and went straight to the art room. Hours passed and it was already 7:30 pm, by now every student is gone except me of course. The door opens and I see Mimi standing there smiling at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi Kang " his sweet voice ringed in my ears.

 I my lips and gulped"don't be nervous Seung" he thought to himself as he gave him one of his sweet smiles."H-Hi Taehyun." His eyes were shining just like the stars above the skies, maybe even way brighter. He gets close to me and caress my cheek our faces only inches apart, we both make eye contact and gulp only a few minutes to realize our lips were connecting. I kiss him back tasting his sweet peachy lips, my mind was somewhere else I couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing that mattered to me was Taehyun and Taehyun, only. We separate due to the lack of air.

"Nam Taehyun?" He said calmly as he touched his hands. 

"Yes?" He blushed at his sudden touch. 
I make eye contact with him and grin "Will you be my Boyfriend?". His eyes widen and looked down at our hands.

"Kang? Do you mean it?" He said quietly. 
My gaze became softer “Yes Nam Taehyun I mean it Ever since I saw you, I fell in love with you. When your not here with me I feel like a piece is missing from my heart." Seung Yoon sighed as he got up from his seat.

"Hmm then my answer is Yes. I like you a lot Seungie." He hugged him and closed his eyes, letting Seung Yoon embrace him.
"You're beautiful to me and you will always be. This might be true love after all." He wrapped his arms around Taehyun.
"I love you Taehyun, never forget that." He kissed his forehead. 
"I won't let you go, because you're my Galaxy. Just as along as we have each other. I'll always belong to you." Taehyun whispered, and pecked his boyfriend's lips. 
"Taehyun is beautiful, He’s like the moonlight. He’s my star. I will always lover him." Seung smiled at his cute boyfriend.
-The end-.