You Make Me Feel

I Love The Way...

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m ho-” A pillow was thrown square on the leader’s face. “-me.”

And a fuming snowman came into full view as she shut the door close with one hand.

“Umm, I can explain?” The leader, probably confused of her own reaction, scratched her head.

“Explain this.” The still fuming snowman took hurried steps to where the latter was standing; she literally shoved the phone to the other girl’s face.

It was a photo of her and the group’s resident bear from the photoshoot.

“Where’d you get this? We’ve only finished the photoshoot a few hours ago and you already have a preview?”

“I have my sources but it doesn’t matter. What I need is an explanation for this.” The smaller girl pointed at the photo on her phone’s screen yet again.

The girl with the pink dyed hair tips sighed, “Isn’t it obvious that it was for a photoshoot, dear?”

“Well… but do you really have to be so close?” The girl with the round bunny eyes asked.

“Don’t use those round bunny eyes of yours on me now, Seungwan.” The older girl threatened.

“But, Joohyun unnie~ You were being too close with Seulgi and-” Seungwan was cut off midsentence.

“And you’re jealous.” Joohyun smirked.

“No I’m not!”

“Then explain this.” The older girl lifted the poor pillow which was thrown to her face by the great Seungwan-kun earlier.

“My emotions got the better of me!” Seungwan retaliated.

“Which only means that you ARE jealous.”

“Am not.”

Joohyun took a step forward without grumpy Seungwan even realizing it.

“You are.”

And another.

“Am not.”

Just one more step.

“You are.”

A little bit closer.

“Am no-”

Seungwan was cut off with soft lips pressed against hers.

“That shut you up.” The older girl smiled as she delicately held the tip of the latter’s chin with her fingers.

“I-”

“I’m yours.”

“You-”

“You’re mine.”

“We-”

“We belong together, Son Seungwan.”

And again, Seungwan was left speechless (for a minute, that is.)

“Stop murdering my complaints!”

“Murdering.” Joohyun chuckled. “Such wise use of words.”

“I’m our group’s brain; yes, brain.” The younger girl knocked on her head with her forefinger, which of course, the leader found cute.

Seungwan might literally murder someone and Joohyun would still find it cute.

For Joohyun, whatever it is that Seungwan does, it is most certainly cute.

The leader only snapped out of her Seungwan-admiration moment when the said girl jutted her lips down and said, “You’re zoning out on me again.”

“I’m sorry. I just can’t help but admire your cuteness. I could never resist you.”

“…”

“…”

“Was that supposed to be a flirty line?”

“No. Forget I said that.”

“Okay…”

“Wen-wen let’s—”

“Your diversion tactics won’t work on me this time, Bae Joohyun. I’m still not letting those SeulRene skinships slide.” Seungwan clucked her tongue.

“Bummer…” Joohyun mumbled. “But wait, SeulRene? What the heck is that? Urine’s sister or something?”

The girl with the blue dyed hair tips heaved a sigh, “Are you an idiot or are you just plainly crazy?”

“Or.”

“I think you’re drunk. I’m cutting Seulgi’s head off for this.”

“NO ONE’S CUTTING MY SEULGI’S HEAD OFF!” Joy’s head suddenly popped out from their shared bedroom.

“Territorial mother bear joins the party~” Irene whistled.

“Seriously though Irene unnie, are you drunk?” Joy asked, jealousy and anger aside, the maknae was concerned.

“I’m not, okay? Geez, why do you always think that way when I’m being sweet or sarcastic?”

“Because it is so not you.” Joy explained. “And where is Seulgi unnie?”

“Said she had to do some errands first before going back to the dorm but I didn’t believe that of course. What with the previews of our photoshoot on Wendy’s phone,” Irene looked at Wendy who was currently playing innocent. “She might have sensed that you’re going to be ‘all-Son Seungwan’ on her when she returns.”

“I’m not as scary as Wendy unnie though…” The maknae pouted. “Alright, I better give you two some privacy. I must return to my cave at once.”

Joy quietly shut the door close of her said ‘cave’ (their shared bedroom) down.

“The kid’s a different kind of scary, that I must agree on.” Wendy nodded.

“But am I forgiven?” Irene asked with high hopes.

“No, you’re not.”

“What can I do to make you forgive me?”

“I don’t know…” Wendy crossed her arms and turned around.

‘Maybe this would do the trick.’

The leader sneakily held the younger girl’s waist from behind, placing her chin on her girl’s right shoulder at the same time.

She expected a protest but was answered with none so she decided to take things another notch by breathing in on the nook of her lover’s neck.

“I’m sorry. It was only for work and you know that there’s nothing between Seul and I rather than friendship.”

“I hate it when I get so easily jealous.” Wendy bit on her lower lip as Irene stared from her side. “I wasn’t like this before but I guess you’ve done quite a change in my life.”

“Bad? Good?” Irene smiled as she knew what the answer would be and that she’d already been forgiven.

Wendy quickly turned around, pinned Irene against the wall and smirked. “Good. Do you really need to ask?”

“I guess my most dominancy is back?”

“You wouldn’t like it any other way, won’t you?” Wendy asked as she let her thumb caressed Irene’s lower lip.

“For loving you, I have no complaints and no regrets. That’s how much I love and cherish you, Son Seungwan.”

“As sweet as candy, as cheesy as cheese. But more importantly, you are as lovely as the person that you are, Bae Joohyun.”

“Have I told you lately how much I love you?” Irene encircled her arms around Wendy’s neck.

“You just did, baby. You just did.” And with a kiss, it was like none of the jealousy issue happened before.

Sometimes, Wendy wonders why Irene has so much of an effect on her.

But then she realizes that it’s because she loves the girl so much and that love is always equally returned.

As they both pulled out of the kiss for air, Wendy whispered through Irene’s ear,

“I love the way... you make me feel.”

 

 

 

 

 

- -

 

 

 

 

 

*Meanwhile… outside Red Velvet’s dorm…*

 

“I’m worried about two things actually.” The group’s bear talked to the stuffed chicken she was holding.

“One, that Joy’s going to flip sh*t at me because of the photoshoot,” She heaved a sigh.

“And second-” She heard a not-so-innocent gasp coming from inside the dorm. Just on the other side of the door, to be exact.

“That I might run into Irene unnie and Wendy’s raging hormones yet again…”

 

 

 

 

 

~

I am finally done. *ugly sobs* Sorry if it's a flop and that I might not have reached your expectations and that I am such a random author *creys my heart out* It's almost one in the morning here and my mind tends to be on its sarcastic side during this time. ;A;

I'm kinda sleepy so if there are any errors, I'd prolly edit/correct them tomorrow. I just have to post this now because I've promised to do so. And WenRene made me feel alive. (As always.) Haha.

 

Anw, if there are any violent reactions, feedbacks or any of the like, then you are free to drop a comment by. Would be nice if you do tell me what you think of this fail of a one-shot ;u;

Short A/N 'coz I'm sleepy. I should be sleepy most of the time then. The sleepier I am, the shorter the A/N, the less ier nonsensical things you'd read-- *zips my mouth*

 

Ciao ciao~ Much WenRene love stare <3

Embedded image permalink

 

~ XOXO