Lee Minki

Rubix Cube

DONGWOO'S POV

"You have my phone?!" I asked.

"Uh, duh. You're using my phone aren't you? Turns out we have the same phone.I just forgot to look for the small Pikachu sticker on the back, bottom left hand corner,"The girl said.

"Oh.. Well do you see my picture on the screen?" I asked.

"Yes. I see you are Infinite's Dongwoo. Your picture may be on the screen lock , but you and your Infinite members are on the main home wallpaper. So, Sunggyu's eyes are really small..."The girl asked.

"Wait, how did you get in? Wasn't there a lock? I'm pretty sure there was a lock!" I asked.

"For an idol, you are really irresponsible," the girl chuckled,"You forgot to turn the lock on, as well as make one."

"You idiot,"Woohyun breathed as he laughed silently on the floor, rolling around in the process.

"I agree,"Sungyeol grinned trying to hold his laughter, but soon joined Woohyun's laughing and rolling game.

"Oh... So when do you think you have the time where we can switch?" I asked.

"Tomorrow would be more than fine. What time you free, cuz I have nothing to do at all. And let's make it early, like at 9. Because there is this dude named HyoAn Hyung who keeps texting you. And looking at them, he's not too happy about you guys 'making me feel like an old man and just throwing me away'...He's gonnna give a lot of torture tomorrow,"The girl said.

"Aw man~! Hyoan is so mean!!" Woohyun whined.

"Oh! I forgot to ask. What's your name?" I asked.

"The name is Lee Minki," She replied.

"Minki? Did someone say Minki?!" Sungjong asked as he came from getting water,"I know a Minki!"

"I'm coming mom!(faint voices in the back) Tell that to Juwoo oppa, I need to finish my part of the essay in the group project I'm in with SungJong! (more faint voices) NO, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!! Sorry, it's getting kinda chaotic here. I need to go soon,"Minki said,"Tomorrow. 9:30, at your studio. Don't ask. Bye."

"No, wait~!"Sungjong whined,"darn, wanted to talk to her!"

"You know this girl?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yea! She's one of my sunbaes at school. Sungyeol knows her too. Hoya hyung only knows a few things about her, but the three of us has met her,"Sungjong said. She's....20 years old. Yea, she's my sunbae. Two years older than me and Sungyeol, the same age as you and Hoya hyung!"Sungjong answered.

"Oh yeah, Minki, the one who likes rubix cubes and music!" Hoya said.

"Minki....? Ah! Rubix Minki!"Sungyeol said.

"Wait, what group project?"Woohyun asked.

"Oh, in class we are doing a group project with sunbae-nims. Minki and I were randomly paired. We're doing a project on idols. Minki and I chose our Super Junior sunbae-nims,"Sungjong smiled.

"So all of us is going to meet her at the studio tomorrow, but she is only there for Dongwoo,"Sunggyu said.

"Everyone back off of her. If she's cute she goes to Dongwoo!" Woohyun grinned, then ran into his room with Sunggyu so they can hide.

"Hyung, this is a picture of her. She looks a lot like Sunggyu~!"Sungjong said as he gave me his phone. A girl with brown blondish Layers, small eyes the size of Sunggyu's, her face shape nearly the same as Sunggyu's, smiled brightly. Her eyes dissappearing like Sunggyu's would when he would smile. She made a small peace sign. Then the picture changed to the same girl, but the girl was sleeping peacefully with her head on the desk and the right side of her face showed.

"The picture is changing," I said as the picture kept changing to more Minki.

"Oops! Sorry!" Sungjong goofily smiled as the picture changed to Minki and Sungjong hugging.