Final

뽀뽀 (Kiss Kiss)

Days off were a rare and glorious thing for Bangtan and Jungkook wasn’t sure that watching his hyungs get drunk while he had to stick with non-alcoholic drinks was the funnest way for him to spend it. Thankfully for him, he wasn’t stuck between two people, only Taehyung to his right, meaning he wouldn’t have to deal with loud laughter on either side of him all night. It also meant that when Taehyung sneakily pushed some soju towards him, he didn’t need to worry about anyone on his left catching him when he turned away from Taehyung to drink it. He didn’t like the taste that much but he dealt with it if it meant he could find whatever the rest of the members were finding so hilarious funny too.

 

When they left, Jungkook was still feeling slightly bored. Everyone was cackling insanely at Hoseok, who was trying to prove he was sober. He seemed to be doing fine walking in a straight line until he smacked into a pole he didn’t see since he was concentrating so hard.

 

Jungkook watched Jimin steal Taehyung’s phone and start to take pictures. He took a few selcas before turning the phone around and capturing Taehyung in the harsh lighting of the car park. Jungkook knew Taehyung would manage to make that lighting work for him anyway.

 

“Sit next to me!” Taehyung dragged at Jungkook’s arm, not giving the younger any chance for resistance. He pulled Jungkook into their large car, grinning widely at him. Jungkook couldn’t help but smile back. He couldn’t ever seem to be able to stop himself from returning any smile Taehyung sent him, really. The older boy’s smile was so contagious, brightening up his entire face, changing the handsome man into a young excited boy. Some days, when practice was too hard, or when Jungkook messed up too often, Taehyung would flash him his box smile to reassure Jungkook that he was doing fine and Jungkook would find his confidence and motivation renewed.

 

Taehyung had his phone back and was going through the camera roll, deleting Jimin’s photos one by one. Jungkook didn’t miss the fact he kept a few of the ones of himself in the car park but decided against mentioning it - Taehyung looked good in the photos anyway.

 

“Jungkookieeee,” Taehyung drawled out, shuffling closer to the boy. He opened the camera app and grinned at Jungkook. “Selca with me!”


Another thing about Jungkook was that he could never turn anything request Taehyung had down. No matter what Taehyung asked for, even if he refused, Jungkook ended up fulfilling his wishes anyway.

 

He leaned over so his head was propped onto Taehyung’s shoulder and mimicked the open mouthed expression Taehyung had on. Taehyung pressed the shutter button and scrambled to check the photo. It was blurred and the lighting made his face too shiny but for once Jungkook didn’t mind. The photo was so raw, so different from the usual carefully taken selcas and Taehyung didn’t bother to add any effects.

 

(Jungkook wanted a copy of the photo just to make it his phone’s home screen)

 

He would have been ready for the camera to be focused back onto him and Taehyung. He would have been ready for Taehyung to fall asleep on his shoulder. Hell, he even would have been ready for Taehyung to throw up everywhere after the amount he drank.

 

However, he wasn’t quite ready to feel a wet pair of lips attacking his neck, hot breaths fanning against his pulse. He recoiled violently, pushing Taehyung away quickly. The boy looked slightly surprised at Jungkook’s reaction but persisted. He leaned in again, aiming for Jungkook’s own lips this time, but Jungkook held him at arm’s length, his mind in panic mode. This was not supposed to happen.

 

“Kookie, why won’t you let me kiss you?” Taehyung pouted, trying to pull himself closer again. “I want to kiss yoooou.”

 

Jungkook was aware of his hyungs laughing at the drunk boy trying to make a move on the sober boy but he was much, much more aware of the hand Taehyung had placed on his thigh. His finger was drawing small circles, round and round, and Jungkook’s breathing was becoming heavier.

 

“N-no, hyung,” Jungkook tried, pushing Taehyung away again. “No.”

 

The older boy pouted again but gave up, taking his hand away from Jungkook’s thigh and around his shoulder instead. Jungkook nearly shoved him away again but Taehyung’s intentions seemed a little more PG rated this time so he let him be.

 

Taehyung somehow managed to slip his arm down behind Jungkook’s back and around his waist, his other arm sneaking across his stomach, linking his fingers together, locking Jungkook in a tight embrace. Taehyung had his forehead resting on Jungkook’s shoulder and his breathing was evening out, signalling that he was close to falling asleep.

 

Against his better judgement, Jungkook found his hand lifting up and gently removing Taehyung’s hat, running his fingers through the dark locks of hair. Each time Jungkook scratched carefully at Taehyung’s scalp, he was rewarded with a blissful hum of approval. He could see Namjoon and Seokjin whispering to each other and glancing over at the two from the corner of his eye, but he couldn’t bring himself to care while Taehyung was nuzzling his shoulder.

 

Their manager loudly announced they had arrived back at the dorms, stirring Taehyung from his half-unconscious state. He was quick to yank Jungkook from the car, nearly tripping over his own feet making him giggle like a child. Jungkook nearly got whiplash from the sudden change in Taehyung’s behaviour.

 

Jungkook waited by Taehyung as he decided to take a photo of the stairs up to the dorm, claiming he wanted to ‘tweet the journey’, with another bright smile.

 

It was cold inside the dorm, making a small shiver wrack through Jungkook’s body. He turned around to find Taehyung, his usual source of warmth to see him taking another open mouthed selca. A fond smile found its way onto Jungkook’s face as he watched Namjoon take Taehyung’s phone from his and direct him through to the bedroom they all shared.

 

Jungkook decided he would brush his teeth and leave a drunk Taehyung to the leader of the group. He could hear Taehyung’s whining through the walls and rolled his eyes at the boy’s theatrics. He usually left some sleep clothing in the bathroom just in case and this was one of the times he was glad he did.

 

Ready for bed, he wandered back through to the bedroom to see Taehyung lying on his bed, nearly asleep, with Jimin’s hip hop monster pressed to his face and his phone in his other hand, stretched out in front of him as if he was using it just moments before.

 

Jungkook groaned quietly before trying to rouse the boy. “Taehyung. You’re still in your clothes.” Taehyung whined again but let Jungkook pull him to a sitting position. Clumsily, he took off his clothes, putting on the fresh sleeping clothes Jungkook ed into his arms. His eyes were half shut, but he looked up at Jungkook anyway with a grateful smile teasing at his mouth.

 

Taehyung was lying down again, but his vice like grip on Jungkook’s arm prevented him from escaping to his own bed. “Lie with me, Kookie.”

 

Jungkook felt his heart in his throat as he tried to refuse but Taehyung wouldn’t take no for an answer. Soon, Jungkook found himself lying in his hyungs arms, his fist balled up between the two of their chests. The other members were slowly going to bed, none of them paying attention to the fact Taehyung and Jungkook were currently lying together.

 

“Do you not like me, Kookie?” Taehyung asked suddenly, and Jungkook blanched. What?

 

“Why would you think that, hyung?” Jungkook replied, shocked. He was worried. Had he accidentally been cold or mean to Taehyung without realising it?

 

Taehyung’s face fell slightly, “You didn’t want to kiss me.” Oh.

 

Jungkook could feel his face flush and he averted his gaze quickly, looking everywhere but at Taehyung. “Hyung…”

 

Taehyung placed a sweet kiss onto Jungkook’s cheek, nuzzling his nose against it afterwards and this time Jungkook didn’t push him away. Taehyung took this as a sign to continue, pressing small kisses to Jungkook’s face, onto his nose, his forehead, his cheeks, his temples, his eyelids, his-

 

When Taehyung’s lips finally met his, Jungkook felt something inside his snap and the arms that were originally between the two of them were now wrapped around Taehyung’s neck, trying to keep the elder as close to him as possible.

 

Taehyung’s breath hitched as he realised that Jungkook was kissing him back and he let his hands trail up under Jungkook’s tshirt, dragging his fingernails along the soft skin of Jungkook’s back.  The raven-haired boy gasped, letting Taehyung bite his exposed lower lip, and chewing until it was swollen and red.

 

Neither boy had any experience so the kisses were messy and filled with teeth and tongue. It was completely impulsive, yet their hands were tender and gentle with each other.

 

Taehyung ran his tongue slowly along Jungkook’s lip, and the other boy allowed him in instantly, both of their bodies moving together in sync, no need for a fight for dominance. Jungkook felt lightheaded from the lack of air but he didn’t want to pull away.

 

His hand moved up into Taehyung’s hair, giving it a slight tug. Taehyung mewled into his mouth and Jungkook could feel heat pooling into his stomach. He heard himself moan, rutting his hips against Taehyung’s in desperation, feeling the other’s movements get more and more needy too. Taehyung’s hands couldn’t keep still, roaming Jungkook’s body without hesitation, leaving little scratches everywhere.

 

Jungkook had moved from Taehyung’s lips to his neck, searching for a sweet point. He knew he found it when Taehyung let out a quiet groan. Jungkook’s smug grin was wiped off his face quickly as he began to leave bruises on Taehyung’s neck, keeping one hand in his hair. Taehyung was panting, moans slipping out without his permission.

 

“Can you two not do that while we’re trying to sleep, oh my God,” Jimin’s horrified voice came from above. Jungkook jumped at the sound, practically throwing his whole body away from Taehyung, who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

 

Sounds of equally disgusted agreement sounded through the room and oh God, Jungkook had never wanted to die more than he did at that moment.

 

Taehyung recovered almost straight away and chuckled quietly, grabbing at Jungkook’s hand and pulling the mortified boy back to him, this time just slinking his arms around him. Jungkook buried his face into the crook of Taehyung’s neck, trying to make his face cool down.

 

Taehyung fell asleep first, leaving Jungkook alone to stare at his hyung. His lips were still swollen and without thinking, Jungkook left a fleeting kiss on them before closing his eyes and thinking that maybe watching his hyungs get drunk wouldn’t be too bad as long as this could happen everytime.

 


im sorry im sorry im sorry ;-; its late, i have school tomorrow, ive never written anything like this before so idk how i did, not to mention the fact it hasnt been proofread. please forgive me for this mess of a fic but drunk taehyung makes it better right?
waaahhh im sorry--- the title comes from taehyung's tweet!! pronounced 'popo', it means 'kiss kiss' ((taehyung pls))