final

I'm sorry

Lee Hyukjae was a 24 years old famous star, better known to the world as Lee Eunhyuk...
Hyukjae had a secret lover, Lee Donghae, they have been together since they were in high school. they were so much in love nothing was able to get between them through all these years, that was until that day came... 

 

It was sometimes hard for Donghae having to be a secret lover for the famous Lee Eunhyuk. but he loved him too much to let him go for such reason, and besides every time he had second thoughts about their relationship Hyukjae would kiss him and hold him while assuring him that he loved him and that he would never let go of him and that he was much more important to him than his fame. and Donghae believed him and stuck by his side, supporting him in achieving his dream.
 

Donghae was just a normal college student in his senior year. he was studying to be a teacher, since he always loved kids teaching seems the best choice. when Donghae was in his first year of college he moved in with Hyukjae, who at that time was a trainee in some entertainment company. Living together was one of the best things for both Hyukjae and Donghae, because they were able to be with each other all the times and even when Hyukjae got busy with training or when Donghae got busy with college they still got to be in each other's arms at the end of the day. they had even made a silly promise to do their best to at least have one meal together in a day. but Hyukjae did all he can to have all his meals with Donghae, because watching Donghae walking around in their kitchen cooking his favorite dishes and rambling on about his day, was one of the happiest moments in a day for him.
 

Hyukjae dreamt of being a famous star since he was a little kid, he always watched those actors and singers with envy and wished that one day he would be like them. So as soon as he finished his high school he became a trainee in some entertainment company. the training was hard and at sometimes Hyukjae just wanted to give up and forget about it, but Donghae was always there to encourage him and push him to do his best and never think of giving up. Hyukjae would admit that if there was anything more important than his dream it would be Donghae. Donghae meant everything to him, and he knew he can't be anything without having Donghae by his side. but that day he let the fame get into him making him commit the worst mistake of his life...
 

It was a Sunday morning. Donghae had just woke up, he yawned rubbing his eyes when he suddenly noticed that Hyukjae wasn't sleeping next to him making him pout a bit "that's weird, Hyukkie doesn't normally have early schedule on Sundays", he pulled a shirt that was on the floor from last night and put it on, "oh well maybe he had something urgent". He went out from the bedroom and headed to the kitchen planning to make coffee and some breakfast for himself. once he was done he grabbed his cup and plate and went to the living room and put them on the coffee table, since Hyukjae wasn't there he didn't feel like eating in the kitchen alone. He left his cup blowing at it since the coffee was still too hot, it was too silent for him so he decided to turn on the TV, oh how much he wished he hadn't, on the TV was the entertainment news and the big headline was "Lee Eunhyuk caught kissing with actress Kim Miyoung in a coffee shop... his company had stated that the two have been dating for a month now". above the lines was a picture of Hyukjae and a beautiful girl sitting on a cozy looking cafe next to the window kissing each other. Donghae was too shocked that he didn't even register his cup falling from his hand and breaking into pieces next to his feet  or the hot coffee burning his legs, he only registered the pain in his heart and soon he started crying. "t-this can't be real! H-Hyukkie y-you wouldn't do such a thing to me, I know you wouldn't!". Donghae didn't know how long he had been sitting there crying his heart out, all he knows that it must have been hours from how his head was hurting and how he felt like he had no more tears, he just sat there staring at nothing when he heard the sound of the front door opening, he snapped his head to its direction and was met with a drunk Hyukjae who looked horrible. Donghae stood up and walked to him, avoiding the broken glass, "why? why Hyukkie?" he asked tears falling from his eyes again like he hadn't been crying for hours already, Hyukjae kept looking down and didn't dare to look him in the eye, he sighed and said "I'm sorry Donghae"

"sorry??!! what the hell will your sorry do??!! is that all you have to say!!" Donghae exclaimed shaking Hyukjae's shoulders while still crying, Hyukjae didn't respond and kept his head hung low, "why did you do that?! I gave you everything! I loved you with all my heart! you promised you wouldn't hurt me, you promised Hyukjae!". seeing that Hyukjae won't give any answer Donghae just sighed and turned away from him "I don't even know you anymore!".

 

after that day Donghae moved out and rented his own apartment. He tried to move on by burying himself with college work and just keeping himself busy. but even though he did his best to forget he just couldn't do it, every night he would cry himself to sleep, he loved Hyukjae too much and just couldn't bring himself to believe that this really happened to them. every night he would cry praying and wishing that everything that happened was just a nightmare and in the morning he would wake up in Hyukjae's arms, and the later would kiss him telling him he loved him and giving him his gummy smile. but that never happened, every day he woke to his empty bed, going through his day like a zombie.
 

Hyukjae wasn't any better, he regretted doing what he did. Donghae's words that day broke his heart, and it killed him that he couldn't just hold his Hae and tell him that it was nothing and that he still loved him so much. you see, the reason that Hyukjae did that stunt wasn't at all because he stopped loving Donghae. it was because one of Hyukjae's managers had found out about his relationship with Donghae, and unfortunately for Hyukjae that manager was homophobic so he threatened Hyukjae to either break up with Donghae and start dating a female or he would expose him and ruin his career. Hyukjae knew that no one would accept him if everyone knew that he was dating a guy, so he got scared that everything he had worked hard for all these years would vanish away so in a moment of stupidity he agreed to his manager's condition and went out with that actress. how much he regret that now, if he could turn time back he would rather lose his dream than lose his precious Hae...
He missed him, it was so lonely without him, the apartment felt so empty without his Hae. everything around him remind him of Donghae and just made him cry. whether it was when he would open his closet to change and see the necktie, white shirt and pants that Hae had bought for him. or when he would go to sleep and see the old picture of him and Donghae, where they were both happily smiling. everything felt empty without Donghae by his side, he only ate because he have to but not like before when he would look forward to what Hae would be cooking for him. He would try and pretend that he's fine and try to watch a movie, but it won't be the same because Donghae wasn't here next to him, cuddling with him and making the movie even funnier to watch. Hyukjae kept moving with his life, doing his schedules like a robot. but with time he just couldn't take it anymore. It hurts a lot, I’m a blind fool for doing that to you my Hae, there's no one looking for me anymore, my life had became so dark because your brightly shining heart is already gone. I  thought a break up would never come to us, but It came to me secretly and it so easily made love silently leave me.. why am I still here, why am I still like this? I have to get you back Hae! 

 

Hyukjae decided that he had tortured himself enough already and he just couldn't live anymore without Donghae. So he got up, took a shower and put on his best outfit, and headed to his company. once he got there he went to the CEO's office right away and went inside he bowed to him politely then said "good morning sir, I'm sorry to come like this but I have something important to tell", the old CEO smiled at him and told him to take a seat and tell him what's wrong, Hyukjae sat down and took a deep breath then said "sir, you know that news that came out about me last month?" he nodded and Hyukjae continued "well it's not true, and I actually have a lover, a male lover, but that news made him leave me and  I don't blame him, I made a mistake and I want to fix it now so.. I'm going to resign sir, and from now on I'll live only for him, I don't care about fame" when Hyukjae finished he got up, bowed and left without giving him a chance to say anything. 
 

Hyukjae then went to Donghae's college hoping to find him there but unfortunately for him Donghae hadn't come to college that day. but that didn't make Hyukjae give up, he called some of Donghae's friends and begged them to tell him where Donghae's new apartment was, after they finally agreed he took the address and went there right away. Donghae's apartment wasn't that far from his college, so it took Hyukjae about five minutes and he was in front of Donghae's door, he took a deep breath and ringed the bell.
 

Donghae didn't feel like going to college that day and decided to just stay home, he was in the middle of eating his cereals when he suddenly heard his bell, "who could that be?!" he wondered as made his way to open the door. as soon as the door was open he was pulled into a strong embrace, a one that he missed so badly. "god Hae I missed you! I missed you so damn much!" Hyukjae said crushing Hae to him even more. that woke Donghae from his shock and he started to struggle and push Hyukjae away, once he was free he glared at him and said "what the hell are you doing here??! how did you even know where I live?!"
"Hae.. please listen to me!"
"why do I have to listen to you after all you've done to me!!" Donghae exclaimed, with tears starting to gather in his eyes, it's been a month since he had last seen Hyukjae and he had missed him so much! but he couldn't just forgive him after all the pain he had to go through.
"baby.. please don't cry" said Hyukjae softly, while pulling Hae back into his embrace, he himself was on the edge of crying. Hae just let himself be held and didn't say anything and just kept crying silently. it broke Hyukjae's heart to see Donghae crying, so he just started talking explaining to Donghae everything that had happen to him, how that manager threatened him and how everything was fake and how he didn't even know that actress. "I love you more than anything Hae, you mean the world to me. I know I made a big mistake, but please give me a chance to fix it. there's no more Eunhyuk, I'll only be the Hyukjae you know, so please Hae". tears were already streaming down Hyukjae's face, throughout his explaining Donghae didn't say anything, and Hyukjae was so scared that he won't be forgiven. Donghae was shocked to hear what Hyukjae had gone though, it's true that Hyukjae's decision was stupid and it had hurt him, but he couldn't not forgive him he loved him too much, so he pulled up his head from Hyukjae's chest and looked at his lover, he wiped his tears and smiled at him and then pecked his lips making Hyukjae freeze in his place. Donghae chuckled softly at his stunned boyfriend and said "you were really stupid Lee Hyukjae and you really hurt me" he glared at Hyukjae making him gulp and then continue "but I love you, and even though you're an idiot I still can't live without you". Hyukjae's face broke into a hug gummy smile holding Hae tighter and started kissing all over his face muttering "I love you"s and "I'm sorry". Donghae just giggled and wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck and kissed him on his lips "I love you Hyukkie~". Hyukjae grinned and put his hands around Donghae's waist pulling him closer "I love you too my Hae, so much!" and then he leaned down to him kissing passionately, putting all his feelings to that kiss, and was happy to feel Hae kissing him back just as passionately.

after everything was solved, the two were sitting on Donghae's sofa cuddling and watching a movie, when Donghae suddenly asked "Hyukkie what did you mean earlier when you said there's no more Eunhyuk?!" titling his to the side, he had been too happy that he got his Hyukjae back that he forget to ask about that. Hyukjae turned to face him kissing his forehead and smiling at him "oh I meant that I resigned baby". Donghae gasped and said "w-what" he kept staring at Hyukjae with wide eyes, trying to understand what his boyfriend had just said. Hyukjae chuckled and pulled Donghae closer to him "I was thinking about being a dance teacher, what do you think baby?". Donghae's eyes were full of tears when he jumped at Hyukjae kissing him hard. after he pulled away he was sitting on Hyukjae's lap, he pecked his lips and said "I love you Lee Hyukjae". Hyukjae grinned at him "I love you too baby"