Summer Camp Intro ♥

Love, My Love ♥

As IU woke up, she looked at the time: 7:35 am, June 7. June 7?!?!! Thats a week before summer camp! IU went down and ate her breakfast. She then decided to go over to Jiyeon's house. She walked over with some stuff. She knocked on the door.

*door opens* "OMONA! IU! COME IN!" said Jiyeon with eggs in .

[ IU's Pov ]

I giggled as she went to finish her breakfast. I sat down and watched her eat.

"Jiyeon! Do you know the summer camp is a week from now?" I said

"OMONA! Seriously??!! I haven't even started to pack." she said finishing her breakfast.

[ End of IU's Pov ]

 

-1 week past. . . . -

-Text-

Jiyeon! Are you here yet?! I'm here already! :3

-IU

I'm almost here! :) See ya soon!

-Jiyeon

-End of text-

As Jiyeon's car came and her parents dropped her off and left. She hugged IU and looked around.

"IU! Look! Remember those boys from our class?? Wae are they here?!" Jiyeon said.

I looked to her right and Jiyeon was correct. There were exactly the same boys from our class in our high school. I realized two of them was staring at me and I noticed it was Wooyoung oppa and Yoseob oppa! I quickly looked back at Jiyeon whom she was staring at me weirdly.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. . . *smirks* Lets go to our cabins!" said Jiyeon and I followed her.

[ Jiyeon's Pov ]

Wow our cabins were greaaat! They had two bunk beds on both sides, closets, drawers, desks, and chairs! Aishh I think IU likes Wooyoung or Yoseob oppa! Aigoo shes so lucky. . . .

"I CALL TOP BUNK!" I said climbing up the bed and setting my stuff.

"YAY! I like the bottom bunk anyway!" she said cheerfully unpacking her things.

We finished as we met our cabin mates. They were these two girls named Fiona and Claire. They were really nice and fun to play with. We were getting to know each other when the bell rang. We then had to go to the auditorium and start our first activity. It was swimming in a boat with two seats and you had to race one another. I was so excited! The teacher started calling out names when I heard Lee Ji Eun and Yang Yoseob I looked at IU and there she was shocked. . . . .

[ End of Jiyeon's Pov ]

IU then had to ride a boat with Yoseob against another partner. And therefore, Jiyeon had to ride a boat with Wooyoung. She was shy and careful. She didn't want to lose so she tried her best. Throughout the six rounds they kept winning which made both of them happy. Yoseob kept smiling at her which made her smile back. They were on the final round. When they were half way through the race, something happened that went wrong. . . .


 

8D

Annyeong! Well~ how was this chapter? I hope you guys liked it! You will have to be patient for I have school also. I hope this story goes out well! Sorry if it was too short...

Also~ guys for those of you who are new.. Please join this roleplay! Its made by chubbyriceeater and me! Thank you. :)

Haengbok roleplay <-- Click

Subscriptions are loved~ <3

- teentopx3

 

Random!

IU~ ^^