Give Me Your Love

Affair of the Heart

Type: One Shot/ BTS Fan Fic
Characters: [Flirty Taehyung][Good kid Jung Kook]
Rating: To be advised

Tae Hyung didn't want to run from him any more. The thought of him belonging to someone else other than himself was suffocating. He had never wanted a person so much before. He was always jumping from one relationship to another, the longest fling he had was 3 months only.

His desire towards Jung Kook was overwhelming, even for Tae Hyung himself. Every single small movement that Jung Kook made intrigued him, making his heart pound and his blood rush.

Tae Hyung remembered Jung Kook's blush when he about a girl's confession that he had overheard. He was stammering so badly and couldn't look into his eyes. This made Tae Hyung whenever he had a chance, just to see his blush.

Tae Hyung remembered Jung kook's crying face when he was informed that his grandfather had passed away while he was in school. Jung Kook had cried on his shoulder, unwilling to let go of him when he had to go. It was the first time Tae Hyung had seen Jung Kook so vulnerable.

They had exchanged their numbers that day and since then whenever Jung Kook had any problem, Tae Hyung would always be there with him.

And now, Jung Kook was going to graduate the next day. He was going to miss him so bad, so bad.

"Gyo-soo-nim, is it alright for you to stay back a while after graduation ceremony? I have something to give you." The sweet voice of Jung Kook filled his ears, making him stare at him for a while before replying, "Sure.".

He watched as Jung Kook turned to walk away to join his friends. He wanted to keep Jung Kook by his side all the time, to protect and support him. He was going to take the opportunity tomorrow to claim what's his.

***

Tae Hyung sat in his room after attending the ceremony, he had seen Jung Kook's jubilant parents hugging him and his friends taking turns to take a picture with him. Jung Kook's smile was the brightest smile he had ever seen. He fell more in love with him, if he could anymore.

He heard a knock on the door. It was Jung Kook.

"Come in."

Jung Kook opened the door. He was a sight to see. His hair was tousled, as if he had been through a hurricane, but it added an edge to his innocence. As Jung Kook was rearranging his hair, Tae Hyung said, "What do you want to give me?"

Jung Kook took out a wrapped present from behind his back and handed it to Tae Hyung.

"Gyo-soo-nim, thank you for being there for me and teaching me all the important stuff that I needed. I didn't know what to get for you so I got you this." Jung Kook was scratching his head as he spoke, unsure of Tae Hyung's reaction.

Tae Hyung got up from his seat and walked around his desk to Jung Kook. He grabbed the present from his hands and placed it on his desk.

"How about you give me your love?"
"What... What did you say, gyo-soo-nim?" Jung Kook's widened with shock.

Tae Hyung moved in closer to Jung Kook and held his chin.

"How about you give me your love as a present? And call me Tae Hyung."

Jung Kook blushed and said, "I... I was planning to do that already, Tae Hyung. How about you?" Jung Kook daringly stare back at Tae Hyung.

Tae Hyung couldn't believe his ears. Jung Kook had accepted his request. He saw a new kind of confidence in Jung Kook's eyes as he waited for his response.

He pulled Jung Kook into his arms and said, "of course, Kookie." and crushed his lips against his. Jung Kook surprised him by moving him against the desk. They kissed like there was no tomorrow while their hands were wondering over each other's body. Occasionally, one would moan while the other would growl. They just couldn't get enough of each other.

This was heaven.