Kidnapped?

Too Scared to Speak

Jongup woke up hours later. Every part of him hurt like hell.

 What happened? He lifted his hand to remove the bandana from around his eyes. The bandana. I remember now.It was Jaehyo. 

He was touching Jongup in ways he couldnt understand. No matter how much Jongup cried he continued hit and hurt him. He even threatened to cut out his tongue. Jongup remembered not be able to breathe and feeling completely helpless. 

I out. Jongup thought. Then he facepalmed. Dammit! I thought we gonna play a game! God! Why am i so stupid? He slowly got up to look for his clothes. With every movement he hissed in pain. It was hard to find his way around the bathroom because all the lights were off. That made Jongup cry. They left me here in the dark.

He felt the walls for the light switch. As soon as he was able to see, he noticed how disgusting the floor looked. They didnt even bother to clean up.

He eventually found his clothes in one of the toilets when he checked the stalls. Once again he cried, but he still got dressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongup walked away from school but not in the direction of home. He couldnt face his mother. She already hates him but if she saw him now, she'd actually have a reason to hurt him.

He kept walking until he couldnt tell where he was anymore. He stopped when he reached a corner and studied his surroundings. Why is there so manypeople on one corner? He saw men and women getting into almost every car in sight. Then he saw a group of older men walking towards him.

"Hey cutie. How much are you?" All Jongup could do was stare. What did he mean by that?

Another member of the group spoke," Or you can give us one night for free." He winked at Jongup and his lips but as usual, he was clueless.

He was about to just walk away when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders."Hey! Get away from my little brother!" Jongup was startled by the random stranger. But before he can do anything, he was shoved into the passenger seat of a car.

The stranger got into the driver's seat and flashed the group of men "the finger" before driving off. Jongup stared at his what seemed to be kidnapper.

The stranger glanced back at him and finqlly said something.

"You're not gonna thank me for saving your ?!?!?"