1/1

Small

Jimin placed his glowing phone screen in front of Yoongi’s face. Yoongi was asleep actually, but when Jimin showed his illuminated screen in front of his face, he woke up immediately.

“Oh, hyung, I’m sorry. I wake you up, am I?” Jimin whispered.

“Mhmnhm, yes. What is it?”

“It’s okay, hyung. Go back to sleep.”

“No. You wake me up already. Now tell me, what is it?”

Yoongi couldn’t see Jimin’s frown in the dark. They were on the very back seat of their car, going back to the dorm. The whole car was asleep, except their manager who drove the car. A soft piano song was heard from the front seat. Maybe their manager turned it on.

“Am I growing that fast?” Jimin asked. Still whispering.

Yoongi was about to yell, but he remember he would woke up the other, so he just smacked the younger’s head. The question wasn’t that worth for a nice long sleep.

“Ack, hyung, you’re so mean.”

“Why are you asking such an unimportant question like that?” Yoongi said, annoyed. “You still smaller than me, if that’s what you mean,”

Jimin didn’t answer the question right away. Instead, he typed on his phone and showed it to Yoongi.

“At least decrease your screen brightness, please?” Yoongi snorted.

“Oh, sorry, hyung.”

Why this car have such a little space on the back seat, hyung? I can’t sleep nicely. It said. Yoongi frowned when he read the message. Where’s our old car?

I don’t know. But if we will use this car from now on, I will talk to our manager hyung. It’s very small indeed, but bear with it just for tonight, ‘kay? 

Yoongi typed back gave the phone to Jimin. What Jimin said was true. Usually they could move their legs easily on the car, even on the very back seat, but now they couldn’t. It wasn’t a good position to sleep. Hoseok who sat beside Jimin was asleep in an awkward position. He must be very tired, Jimin thought.

Okay, but still I can’t sleep. Is the dorm still far? I’m so sleepy.

Yoongi sighed. He was sleepy too and the condition wasn’t helping.

You can sleep on my shoulder if you want.

Yoongi couldn’t see Jimin’s happy face on the dark, but then he felt something touched his neck. Jimin snuggled on Yoongi’s neck and lifted his left arm to be wrapped around Jimin’s shoulder. Not too comfy, Jimin thought. But Yoongi’s soft scent and hear beat lulled him fast.

This kid, Yoongi thought. Well, he should sleep too.