1

Secrets

"I have a new job." Said Kyungri, leaning against Kevin as he played with her hair.

"Really? When do you start?" He asked.

"Tonight. It's mostly work during the nights." She said, snuggling closer to him.

"Ah, I see. Maybe you should go to bed now? You'll need energy." He said, sitting up as Kyungri started to stand.

"Yeah. I should." She said, she walked across the room to the door of their bedroom, then she turned to face Kevin. "Wake me up in a few hours." She disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Kevin alone.

 

That night, Kyungri was out on the streets with her squad. She'd joined the Kkangpae recently and tonight was her first mission where she would follow along and learn from her squad. Tonight, they would be collecting money from someone who owed their boss a lot of money. However, with jobs like these meant violence. Kyungri had already learned how to fire a gun at her training sessions. Her boss was impressed with her skills, so he had sent Kyungri out earlier than she should've been sent out. Overall, it was a successful night. The squad returned to their hideout and returned the money to the boss, then hid the body of the victim. By then, it was starting to get light, so Kyungri headed back home.

 

When Kyungri got home, Kevin was asleep. She undressed, then crawled into bed next to him and fell asleep.

 

The next day was the same. Kyungri would leave at night, do her job, then return in the morning and go to bed. This happens for a few weeks, but then things changed. Kyungri's squad was sat in the office with the boss and another girl.

"She will be joining your squad. Her name is Sojin."

Kyungri was instantly captivated by the girl. Her eyes were hypnotising, her lips looked so soft. Kyungri wondered what they'd feel like against her.

"Sojin will stick with Kyungri." Said the boss, making Kyungri snap out of her trance. "They are of similar ability and will work well together."

That night, they didn't have much to do so they just stayed in the hideout's main room, Sojin right beside Kyungri.

"So, how did you end up working here?" Sojin asked.

"I wanted to do something interesting and risky, and this fits the description perfectly. How about you?" Kyungri asked.

"My mother is very sick... I know people in the mafia get paid a lot, so I'm here for the money so I can pay for her to get better." Said Sojin, then she looked around. "Are there any other girls here apart from us?"

Kyungri shook her head. "Just us. They never try anything with me, because I told them I have a boyfriend."

"You do? What is he like?" Sojin asked.

"He's okay I guess. He does all the things boyfriends are meant to do anyway." Said Kyungri with a smirk.

"I've never had a boyfriend... Then again, I'm not really into men. Girls are more fun." Said Sojin.

They spent a few hours talking, and eventually the morning came and they had to go back to their homes.

 

When Kyungri got home, she got straight in the shower because she didn't want Kevin to smell the scent of the cigars the men at the hideout smoked. However, Kyungri was quite tipsy from drinking whilst talking with Sojin and was very loud and woke Kevin up. Kyungri heard the bathroom door open. She turned around and Kevin was stood there, completely . And she knew from the look on his face, and from the look of somewhere else which made Kyungri blush, that he wanted to make love to her, and of course Kyungri went along with it, mainly because she was drunk, but also because she was still madly in love with Kevin.

Kyungri didn't have to work that night, and it was lucky she didn't because she was feeling very sick from her hangover.

"Oppa..." Kyungri groaned. "My head hurts, and so does my tummy..."

"It's too early to give you any more medicine, so just try to sleep. Do you want to lie on the bed?" Kevin asked.

Kyungri nodded. "Yes please oppa.."

Kevin carefully picked Kyungri up and carried her to the bed where she ended up falling asleep.

 

It was early morning when Kyungri woke up. Kevin was asleep next to her. Kyungri looked at her phone and saw she had a text from Sojin. They had exchanged numbers at the hideout, so they could keep in contact and maybe meet up.

"You okay?"

"No." Kyungri texted back, the feeling of sickness had quickly returned.

Sojin texted back almost instantly. "What's wrong?"

"Yesterday it was a hangover, but hangovers don't last this long. I don't know what's wrong with me." Kyungri texted back.

Sojin replied again. "Maybe it's a stomach bug? Just rest for the day and take it easy."

"I don't know. There is something it could be, but I doubt it has anything to do with the sickness I feel." Kyungri texted.

"What do you think it is?" Sojin replied.

"I had with my boyfriend yesterday. I never usually get sick after it like this though." Kyungri texted, looking over at Kevin who was moving around a bit.

"Did he use protection?" Sojin texted.

Kyungri thought back to that morning, then texted. "No."

"Have you checked to see if you're pregnant?" Sojin texted.

"No. Isn't it too soon for that?" Kyungri texted.

"It's never too soon I don't think. You need to check as soon as you can." Sojin texted.

"I will tomorrow. I'll talk to you later." Kyungri texted, then she put her phone back on the bedside table and snuggled close to Kevin and fell asleep again, not thinking anything else about the fact that she could be pregnant.