Chapter 3(Royal Rumble)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal!" Yoona shouted but Krystal still continued to walk.

  "Jung Soojung!" This time Yoona shout a little louder that earns everyones attention. "Oppa's tired already, please stop. I wont scold you or anything okay." He continued and finally Krystal stopped.   "I want some ice cream, lets get some before we head back to school." Yoona said then grabbed Krystals hand.   They continued walking back to school while eating ice cream. Krystal knew very well what Yoona is doing to her, and she hates to admit it but its actually working on her.   "Oh my God, I cant take this anymore. Spill it Oppa. You have been holding it for too long already." Krystal said feeling defeated.   "As I have told you earlier, I'm not here to scold you or say words to you. I know that you know very well what wrong you have done and I'm also pretty sure you know what you have to do. That's how much I trust and believe in you Soojung-ah. I followed you not because I'll be scolding you but because I dont want you walking back to school alone." Yoona stated while still eating his ice cream. They were walking hand in hand when Krystal suddenly stopped.  "I'm sorry Oppa." Krystal said.   Yoona then stopped and faced Krystal. He made her look at him. "I know you are sorry Krys but its not me you should say sorry to. You know that right." Krystal just nodded.   "Lets go, I heard they are back in school now and I'll accompany you." Yoona said while hugging Krystal.     Everybody was whispering to each others ears as Yoona and Krystal walked down the hallway heading to Tiffany's classroom.   "Excuse me, may we please talk with Miss Hwang." Yoona approached one of Tthe students which is Tiffanys classmate.Yoona then handed Krystal a strawberry ice cream which made Krystal confused. "You know well that I dont like strawberry right?" Krystal questioned.   "It's not for you, it's for Tiffany. It will be your peace offering. I asked Seungyoon and he said his noona cant resist strawberry ice cream." Yoona said then gave Krystal a wink.     Jessica and Tiffany were busy talking when suddenly their classmate approached them.   "Tiffany, the transferees are looking for you." The classmate said.   "Transferees?" Questioned Jessica.   "Yup, Im Yoona and Krystal Jung."    "Oh, thanks!" Tiffany answered with an eye-smile then head to the door.   "Hi, you're looking for me?" Tiffany said as he approach the two people patiently waiting for her.   Krystal was looking down feeling nervous and embarrassed at the same time. She then stretch out his hand, handing Tiffany the strawberry ice cream. She slowly lift her head up facing Tiffany. "I'm sorry Tiffany-unnie, I should not behave that way earlier." She then  bowed 90 degrees.   "You called me Unnie again." Tiffany was in awe. "Apology accepted." Tiffany said then hugged Krystal. "Thank you for the ice cream, it's actually my favorite." She continued flashing Krystal her eye smile.   "Thank you for understanding and again I'm sorry." Krystal managed to flash a smile. She then left waving to Tiffany.   "You're lucky." Jessica said as soon as Tiffany got back to her seat with her. "When all I can see was a frown on her face." She continued.   "Talk to her Jess, and be the sister that understands. She had been alone for years." Tiffany said hugging Jessica.   "You could actually smile in front of your siblings friends. Was that hard?" Yoona said as he walked Krystal to her classroom which the latter shook her head and smile.   ----•••••----   2 Weeks had passed and the school was a ruckus. A new elite group was formed consisting of Choi, Jung, And Hwang. Kim Taeyon and Jinwoo sons of the head of Ministry of strategy and finance and owner of the leading law firm in South Korea also belonged to the group. The two Kims were also Yoonas cousin. Im Yoona was still a mystery to them though he has Im as his last name.    The Im family was never public despite with their status, they are not an open book to the society unlike the other families. The last Im that has been revealed was Sohee.    Donghae is not happy with the new group, he cant accept the attention it was getting. Being a dousche as he is, he decided to show the new group who are the real rulers of this school are.   Jinwoo together with Seungyoon went to cafeteria first to get some lunch when Donghae and 3 of their crew approached the two.   "The silent Kim Jinwoo, why suddenly come out of your shell?" Donghae said sounding like a jerk as usual. The two were surrounded by the group.    "Your happy days are over Lee Donghae, the real Kings are here." Jinwoo smirk which made Donghae pissed and grabbed Jinwoo by his collar.  A few seconds later, apples were flying towards Donghaes group and hit their heads.    "Why don't you learn Lee Donghae?" Sooyoung said as he approached the group, signalling Seungyoon and Jinwoo to scoot over behind them. Sooyoung was looking pissed, among the group Soo was the hot headed and with the least patience. Taeyon calmed Soo and as they were about to leave, a loud *thud* was heard and Soo was down on his knees with bleeding lips.    Tasting blood pulled the tiny bit of patience Soo had and with a snap he punch Donghae which send the latter down with a broken nose. Seeing what happened, Yunho threw a punch to Soo which made Taeyon snapped then punch Yunho back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter