First day

One Love

 

Im Yoona was waking, she was waking whit the teacher. When she enter the classroom she saw all the boys where staring at her and all the girls was staring at one gay! " meet your new class member" the teacher said. " now introduce your self" the teacher inud. " my name is Im Yoona, nice to meet you" Yoona said. After that she bow.

"Miss Yoona you can take a seat now" the teacher said. Yoona bow and walk to a seat near the windo. " Hi my name is Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you" she said. Yoona bow whit a smile. When she look around alle the boys was still staring at her. After a while the class was over and now it was free time. " Yo " I heard from the door it was my brother Eunhyuk. " who is he" Hyoyeon said. But when I was going to tell her. " Yah, are you not going to introduce to your new friend" he said. "The friend can introduce self" Yoona said, then she inud "my name is Yoona, and I have to go now! It was nice to meet you" as Yoona walk from them. " aren't you the hottes gay in the school" Hyoyeon said waking waking away. "This is weird" he said. 

Yoona was taking to her brother, then she heard a voice. "Im Yoona" she turns around then she saw Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon waking to her. Eunhyuk bow "hi my name is Eunhyuk, and Yoona is my little sister nice to meet you" then he continue " I have to go to class now" then he kiss Yoona on ther forehead. 

Hyoyeon and Yoona was waking to the class and then Hyoyeon was asking her about her brother and her. After the talke they became closer. "What do you like to do the most" Hyoyeon ask. Yoona was thinking then she said " dancing, japp dancing" " I like dancing too, you know my best friend father owns a dancing compani?" Hyoyeon said. "Who" Yoona said. "His name is LEE DONGHAE" One girl said from her back. "My name is Jessica" she said. "My name is Yoona, nice to meet you". Then she stare at Yoona, "what do you want" Hyoyeon said whit a scary voice. "Nothing, why do you think I want somthing. I was just looking for..." Jessica said befor someone came "Oppa, I was looking for you" Jessica said whit a cute voice. "That's the gay from before, are they dating?" Yoona ask. "I don't know, but he is Lee Donghae" Hyoyeon said. 

They walke awey then Yoona heard. "Yoona how old are you?"  Donghae said. Then Yoona scream back "18". "Are you 18 then  I'm you Unni, then everyone is older then you" Hyoyeon said in shock. "Can I call you for Unni?" Yoona said whit smile.