1

Wish

"So guys, tell us about your ideal type?"

How many times they've been getting this question? Let's count…uhm too many? They've been getting this kind of question on every single time they're doing the interview since their debut day six years ago. Not literally but close. Really close.

Onew starts calculating, if only he gets $1 for every single time they asked the question he could buy a freaking chicken store for him and the rest of the member.

For once, he doesn't feel like eating chicken anymore so he goes with "I would like my girl like dipping noodles." Before anyone questioned anymore he continues "you see, the noodles somehow fits with every sauce there is and I want my girl just like that. I want her to be fit in any clothes and will still look chic" he mentally applauding himself.

Jonghyun knows there's no need for him to think twice as he certainly sure what he wants. So when Kibum asks him, he goes with "I want someone feminine." He says in Korean proudly "i want someone feminine" he repeats in Japanese, not missing the beat, as he looks into a certain direction with sly grins "...and of course who is fit in one piece" The member sneer in unison.

Minho goes with "I want a girl who I can talk comfortable to." And Taemin with something like, he wants a nice girl who looks angelic.

Kibum thinks for a while "I want someone who knows their uniqueness. It's not about their make up or how do they look, I want them to embrace their uniqueness within them"
 

The interview ends and Jonghyun thinks he can go on with his life as decent as it is.

But what he doesn’t know is that life might throw something surprising at him.

--


With their activities in Japan keeping them from leaving the country, the company decided to place them on a dorm while they're in Japan.

The next day after the interview is a free day for them. The manager said they should live a life sometimes and something about he wanted to find a present for his girlfriend Kibum can't recall but "you guys free to go. But don't cause any problem. Don't harm any public facility, and yes I'm talking about you Taemin. Most important, don't attract attention." The manager says before walking to the front door "and I'll see you at 8" then he closes the door with a soft thump.

"Okay guys it's been nice with you but I'm going to go around town by myself and I'll see you when...., I see you. Good day!" Taemin announces, grinning from ear to ear, and make a beeline to the front door and slams the door a bit too rough making Onew flinched at the sound.

Kibum stands up from where he's been sitting, he strides to the kitchen where Jonghyun is. The older man is drinking glass of water when Kibum taps him in the shoulder.

"Geez Kibum..." He wants to sound angry but fail when Kibum flashes a smile.

"Jjong, we need to go out"

"We are going out" Jonghyun says furrowing brows in a comical way.

Kibum sighs "No not like that. You know walking around the town and.."

"And I'm buying you some expensive clothing" Jonghyun adds

"Touché." Kibum pouts. Jonghyun winks and continue gulping down the water until the glass is empty. "So?"

Jonghyun has this thinking look on his face that Kibum has a love hate relationship with. Then he decides "yeah why not"

2 hours later, they are finally out of the door. After lots of complains from Jonghyun (because Kibum being a Kibum needs a lot of time to get ready) of course.

After (another) battle, and Kibum won ("hyung clearly stated we should not attract any attention and riding bus is obviously attracts attention") , Jonghyun agrees that they should rent a car. The car rent place isn't that far from their dorm, thank God.

Jonghyun's driving because he's a man on the relationship and Kibum doesn't care.

When they arrive at their usual place to go while they're in Japan, Kibum dramatically opens the door to the store and inhaling as much air that could fit into his lungs as possible. Jonghyun gives him a weird look even though he knows he should've just get used to the kind of dramatically act Kibum throws.

Shopping with Kibum is not in top of "jonghyun's favorite things to do" but yeah that's a nice thing to do for once in a while. All that Jonghyun has to do is following Kibum around the store and give his personal judgment about Kibum's look.

Except that day...

"You sit there and wait for me. I'll call you when I'm ready. Kay?" Jonghyun didn't even have time to argue before Kibum flies to somewhere between the racks of clothes.

Jonghyun sighs deeply and throw himself to the couch in the corner of the store. There isn't many people in the store that day anyway.

Jonghyun busying himself with his phone, playing games, tweeting, browsing about what's new and all. Oh and watching people coming through the door. They notice him but no one really pays attention about him.

10 minutes and his passion starts running out. Jonghyun wants to go out and look for Kibum but he thinks Kibum wouldn't like it so he stays.

5 minutes later, his phone goes off. It's Kibum


"Ya! Where are you?"


"Go to the fitting room. You know where it is right?"

Jonghyun gets up right away to go to the said place "what are you doing anyway?"

"to show you something"

"Really Kibum? If you want to ask me about your look, I assure you, you always look great Kibum"

"I am! but no this is...where are you?"

"In front of the fitting room. Which one is yours?"

"The middle one. I'm unlocking it. Come in"

"Why? Do you want to do naughty things in there?"

"Jonghyun just..."

"Okay I'm coming in" Jonghyun says and pushing the door.

There are things in the world that Kibum does and still wouldn't surprise him, because it's Kibum and Jonghyun knows that the younger would do it somehow.

And there are also things that Kibum does and surprised him...

This one is one of them..

"How do I look?" Kibum asks.

Jonghyun tries to keep his jaw from dropping.

Kibum is wearing a freaking floral pattern mini dress that falls above his knee. The dress emphasizes the curve of his feminine body and even though Kibum has been working out, his arms aren't as big as the Jonghyun's. Jonghyun's eyes then fall to the bare legs of Kibum. Kibum is indeed the epitome of iness.

Jonghyun is unable to utter any words. He just stands there, mouth in a gap. His mind is still processing with all the colorful floral and Kibum's bare legs and how tiny his waist and...

Kibum standing there in a one piece!!!!!!!!!

Kibum watches him in a muse "jjongie, how do I look?" He asks again.

"Kibum, I-" Jonghyun finally regain his ability to speak "...woah"

"Do you like it?" Kibum asks again.

Jonghyun nods. As weird and bizarre it is, Jonghyun can't lie. He likes it. He likes it so much, pretty sure he got a . Kibum will fix it, he thinks.

"But why?" Jonghyun moves forward to closing the gap between them, wrapping his arms around Kibum's tiny waist.

Kibum huffs, "you said you like someone feminine"

"And yes. But..." Then it all clicks Jonghyun "oh..." He mutters

Kibum nods shyly.

"Kibum, my dear my darling my one and only one" Jonghyun cards Kibum's hair carefully not to mess the younger's perfectly styled hair "I said that because they might get suspicious. You know how much articles say we're an item, Okay we are an item but I don't want them to get a wrong idea. We might get in trouble."

Kibum nods, understood. "So, do you think I'm y?"

"Damn Kibum, you could use my grandpa's clothes and you would still look so y." Kibum punches Jonghyun lightly on the arm.

"I love you, y'know"

"I know. I love you too"

"So you wanna buy the dress?"

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah... It kind of turns me on"

"You buying?"

"I would never get away from this wouldn't I?"

"Never."