stranger.

A stranger.

He was delayed. They wanted to go to the amusement park. Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang. When Jiyong arrived at the entrance of the park, their meeting point, he saw four people standing there. What's with that fourth guy?!, Jiyong thought. Daesung saw him first.

"Hello Mr. Delay."

"Naah, sorry the train was too late and such."

"Yes yes.", Taeyang said, "We know about you and your addiction of looking into the mirror."

"Don't say that in front of strangers!"

"So you noticed him.", Seungri said.

"Hello", the stranger said and walked towards him, "I'm Seunghyun. You are Jiyong, right?"

"Yes. Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"So let's go!", Taeyang said and pulled his friends through the entrance.

 

The park was really big, everywhere were bright lights and it wasn't as full as Jiyong thought. 

 

"So where do we want to go first?", Seungri asked.

"Let's go there!", Daesung screamed and ran to one of the attractions.

"Nooo~", Jiyong whispered. 

 

It was the tunnel of horror and Jiyong hates these. He whimpered and went slowlier.

 

"What's the problem?", Seunghyun asked, he was the only one who noticed Jiyongs behaviour.

"Naah I don't like these attraction..."

"Are you scared?"

"...Yes."

"You want me to protect you?"

 

Jiyong stared at the other. Something inside him made him believe what the tall guy said.

 

"Don't worry.", he whispered.

"Seungri will wait here. So the four of us have to go alone.", Daesung nearly yelled at the others. He was looking forward to the following.

 

"Man...", Jiyong sighed when Taeyang took his arm and pulled him into the queue. He didn't let him go and his grip was tight. 

 

Taeyang and Daesung were sat together and now, Jiyong had to sit with Seunghyun. But he didn't felt uneasy, on the contrary he felt safe. 

It began. The tour through the house of horror. Instinctively he grabbed the hand next to him that was Seunghyuns hand. But when he noticed what he did, it was already too late. Seunghyuns fingers were intertwining with his fingers. He felt so safe when the warmth of the black haired went through his cold hand. He decided to close his eyes so that he won't see anything scary. But his plan wasn't going well. Something attacked him and touched his face. He was so scared that he screamed like hell and the thing that attacked him laughed and went away. Suddenly he felt cold at his hand and when he looked down, Seunghyuns hand was gone away. He got panicked and he couldn't see anything because the light was turned out. A strong arm was wrapped around Jiyongs waist and a hand was turning his head into the direction where the arm came from. A pair of lips met with his and he got so captivated that everything around him wasn't bothering him any longer. The kiss felt better than he had ever imagined in his dreams and when they parted, he felt warm again. 

 

When they were standing back with the other three, he still felt embarassed and thought about how red his face must have been. Why did Seunghyun do that? Irritation was everywhere in his body. When Seunghyun kissed him he got because the taller made him feel so good. He was pulled in the next attraction. And unlucky him - he had to sit next to Seunghyun again. And in the next too. And that following too. Sometimes he felt weird because the others were chuckling about him. He didn't know why. But it was obvious why they and other people were chuckling. He had a kiss mark on his cheek because Seunghyun had kissed him again. But Jiyong didn’t know. Somebody was calling him. He took his phone and answered the call. It was from Taeyang. Why did he call him? Taeyang was worried when he asked where Jiyong was. Then Jiyong noticed that he was alone. He told Taeyang where he was and ended the call. Then he saw his reflection in his phone and frightened when he saw the kiss mark. Seunghyuns last hour had started. He would kill him for what he did.

 

When Jiyong saw Taeyang, he lifted a hand to cover his cheek.

 

"Boy, what did you do that you get lost here! And you don't have to cover you cheek, everybody had seen already."

 

Jiyong blushed and took his hand away.

 

"I don't know, suddenly I was all alone here..."

"It doesn't matter anymore. We found you.", Daesung smiled.

"There you are.", Seunghyun said.

 

Jiyong faced him and he got really angry.

 

"What did you do man! Why did you have to kiss me so hard that I got marks in my face?!", Jiyong yelled and forgot about the others. They could hear everything.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to -"

"Don't do that again!"

 

Jiyong noticed the others and got red.

 

"Hey, we know that you kissed. He told us and we were thinking that something like this happened. So just go with him, let's separate here, okay?", Daesung said and smiled again.

 

"If you want to talk we can do it now...", Seunghyun said.

"Alright...", Jiyong sighed and went away with the man.

"So why 'did' you kiss me?"

"Because you were screaming."

"...You can cover on other ways."

"But the people outside."

" them man, I'm not talking about them!"

"I wanted you to not be scared."

 

Jiyong wanted to excuse for yelling at him but he got interrupted.

 

"Hey Hyunnie!", a mans voice called and when Jiyong found the man, he already stood beside them.

 

"Ahh, hello.", Seunghyun said. 

"I love you.", that person said and Jiyongs eyes widened, when he pecked the older on the lips.

 

"I'm his boyfriend.", he said and faced Jiyong with a glare.

"Umm... Nice to meet you..."

"Yeah. So I have to go now, the others are waiting. Don't get attracted to other persons, alright?", the man was teasing Seunghyun.

 

Jiyong couldn't help it. He fell in love with Seunghyun. And it looks like it was the kind of love that would never be returned.

 

The older man left and Jiyong thought about the fact that they don't look like boyfriends because they both were very handsome and cool and Seunghyun does fit more with a cute boy like him. Now - what the hell was he thinking?! But his thoughts were interrupted. 

 

"Umm... This wasn't my boyfriend."

"Huh?"

"We aren't going out."

"But he said that you do."

"We don't! I don't like him that much. He just wanted me to date him since I know him."

"So... You agreed?"

"No~... It... It's difficult..."

"Oh, okay."

 

Seunghyun was so moved by the youngers sadness, that he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closely.

 

"What are you doing?"

"I don't want you to be sad. Please excuse... I will explain to you."

 

Jiyong said nothing until Seunghyun started.

 

"When we met, I fell in love with him and for a short time I became his boyfriend. After one month had passed, we decided to break up. He spended the nights with many other men and neglected me. So I told him I want to break up. He agreed but his behaviour about me didn't change unlike mine. I wasn't touching him anymore expect for a greeting and I started avoiding him. But he touched me often and went everywhere I was heading. You could say it was a bit of stalking. And after a few months, he moved away. I was shocked because he didn't told me anything. He was gone for three years and when he came back - six months ago - he visited my place and told me he came back because he loves me and couldn't forget me. I told him I had lost my feelings for him since the time, he was spending nights with other men. And when he began working at my place, the stalking came back and he also started to kiss me again. I don’t want that but otherwise I can understand him but I'm afraid of rejecting him..."

 

Jiyong listened to his every word. When he finished, Jiyong breathed out and moved out of Seunghyuns hug to face him.

 

"Wow... I'm sorry..."

"There is nothing for you to be sorry about."

"But if he hadn't seen you with me, he wouldn't have come here."

"He comes whenever he wants to."

"Now I'm even more sorry."

"Why?"

"Because he didn't let go of you..."

"I will tell him to."

"I don't want to force you."

"You don't force me. You know... I really want to be with another person..."

"Oh okay...", Jiyongs face turned sad again.

"Hey."

"What?", Jiyong couldn't pretend to not start to cry.

"Hey, hey, don't cry.", Seunghyun whispered. 

"Why shouldn't I?!", Jiyongs voice became a bit aggressive.

"Because I didn’t told you the person I want to be with."

"Certainly it is Daesung or the best friend of that stalker! I don't wanna know!"

"It's you!"

 

Jiyongs eyes widened and he wanted to hit Seunghyun.

 

"Why are you making me so sad?! What's the point of your lies?!"

"I don't lie. I fell in love with you at first sight."

"That was today. Tomorrow your feelings are faded away and you are asking me what I want!"

"No that wasn't today!"

"But we just met today!"

"I watched you every day!"

"What is your poi-- What did you say?!"

"I watched you every day. I saw you a few times at my workplace, you know we are working for the same company. And I know Daesung and he knew that I like you and he asked me if I come with him to the park because you would also be there."

"You stalked me!"

"But you didn't noticed and I didn’t touched you!"

"You kissed me! God damn it! You are so much trouble! Why the hell did I fall in love with you?!"

 

Seunghyun was visibly shocked.

 

"Wait, you fell in love with me?"

 

Jiyong turned red when he noticed what he did. This man was completely driving him crazy!

 

"...Yes... Kind of..."

"But... Then our feelings are the same for each other."

"Seems so..."

"Would you mind going out with me?"

"I... Think I don't mind..."

 

Seunghyun smiled and pulled Jiyong back into his arms. 

 

"I'm so happy."

"Me too..."

"So do you want to head to the ferris wheel?"

"Yes."

 

Their argument wasn't any longer important.

 

They were holding hands while waiting. When the staff saw them holding hands and Jiyongs shy behaviour, he smiled and let them sit alone. 

 

"Did you ever do something like this?"

"No."

"You didn't have a partner before?"

"Only one but that wasn't a real relationship..."

"You want to tell me?"

"It was four years ago. He was working at the company and I fell in love at first sight. We started talking to each other and after a couple of months I confessed to him. He agreed but we never kissed or did couple like things together."

"Oh... Tell me, what are couple like things to you?"

"I think doing what we are doing now, holding hands and go shopping. And also just meet and cuddle or taking a walk in the park. I don't know because I never experienced what we could do on a date..."

"You want me to teach you?"

"You know such things?"

"Yeah but only a few things. So let's experience together."

"...Sounds good.", Jiyong smiled.

 

They arrived the highest part of the ferris wheel when Seunghyun leaned down to kiss Jiyong. The boy was trembling because of the cold air and Seunghyun wrapped his arms around him. Their lips separated and Jiyong cuddled up against the tallers chest. 

 

"I think I really do love you.", Jiyong said.

"I hope so! Because I love you."

 

They were standing at the entrance of the park, all of the five. Jiyong faced Seunghyun with a sad smile and tears in his eyes when he said "Good bye." Seunghyun smiled back. 

 

"Wait, we didn't exchange our phone numbers!"

"Oh right!"

 

Jiyong took his phone and told Seunghyun his number. When he finished, the black haired took a pen out of his pocket and pulled Jiyong close to him. He wrote his phone number on Jiyongs cheek and smiled again. 

 

"What?"

"The pen is non-permanent so you mustn't cry. When you cry, the number gets lost and I wait for YOUR call!"

 

The boy laughed when saying "Alright."

 

And their ways seperated.

 

~

 

Seunghyuns phone rang. He smiled when he looked at the screen.

 

"Incoming call: Jiyong <3"