one

Thursday

The bar was crowded as usual, being filled up with fans of his small band that played every Thursday night. It wasn’t unusual given that Jonghyun, their drummer usually writes them ing good songs. Also Minho couldn’t deny the fact all four them (him,Jonghyun,Jinki and Kibum) had the faces of fallen angels.They usually take turns singing and tonight was Minho's turn. 

It was nine and it was time for them to play. Minho stepped up to the front with his guitar and adrenaline was rushing through his veins. He loved the feeling of performing in front of everyone with his close friends.

Let’s get playing shall we?” Minho smirked into the mic and the crowd went wild.Minho could smell the excitement and booze and sweet-smelling perfume in the air. The lights were focused on them and nothing else mattered at the moment. 

They played and Minho sang with his eyes on each one of their listeners until he saw a blonde boy sleeping with his head rested on one of the tables in the corner. It bruised his ego a little because no one sleeps when his band plays but the feeling was quickly replaced with sudden affection towards the boy. He looked so small and peaceful even from a distance. 

 

He went to the sleeping beauty after they finished playing much to the disappointment of their fans who requested for them to play a few more pieces. But Minho didn’t care much. The boy sleeping in front of him had much more importance at the moment. He felt more adrenaline rushing through his veins now than when he was on stage. 

He knocked on the wooden table twice, maybe three times before the boy slowly raised his head and opened his eyelids, revealing a pair of milky brown eyes that reminded Minho of his favourite chocolate milkshake sold at Moo Moo’s.

“Were we that bad that you slept through our entire performance?” Minho asked with a small smile tugging at the end of his lips. The sleepy look on the boy’s face amused him. He hasn’t felt sunshine like this in a while, maybe never before perhaps.

“Need a moment to process words.” The boy says before yawning and covering his face. Minho felt bad a little for waking the boy up but the feeling was soon replaced with the sudden urge to eat the boy up when the boy’s cheeks flushed a little from yawning and his nose was a little red, probably because it was cold night.

“Okay.” Minho replied with another smile.

“You were saying?” the boy asked him after a few seconds.  This time looking more awake but he still yawned two more times. It looked ing adorable to Minho. He vowed he would write a song specially dedicated to the boy's adorable yawns once he gets home. 

“Were we that bad that you slept through our entire performance?” he repeated his question. From afar he could see Jinki, Jonghyun and Kibum eyeing him and exchanging words. The probability of them gossiping about him was high and he was pretty sure they would ask him about the ball of fluffiness sitting in front of him currently. 

“Maybe you were that good that I could sleep.” The boy smiled at him and Minho couldn’t help but notice how thick and pink his lips were. Made Minho want to kiss them till they bled.

“What’s your name?” Minho asked, the question he had been dying to ask since he saw the boy from up the stage when he was singing ‘Drinking Your Red Lips’. Minho blames Jonghyun for coming up with such tacky names for their songs. 

“Taemin.” The boy answered and it sounded perfect to his ears.

“Does that name come with a number?” 

 

 

 

Author's note: apologies for such a lame story .