Cheatsheet 。

❈ Pink Angel 。SM Entertainment // choosing members
CHEATSHEET
 
 
 
FACE CLAIM About this, ulzzang, actress and model are available only. Please use the ulzzang that are cool and not too cute and bubbly like Song Ahri, Kim Shinyeong. 
 
PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND Please write it with details!! They are so important for me as I need to write your character well right? Don't make your character a Mary Sue too!! But not too long like a story book, 2-3 paragraphs will do. As for background, just briefly describe your life before you enter SM Entertainment, your trainee life and how you get into SM Entertainement.
 
PINK ANGEL Since Pink Angel is the same with Red Velvet and SMRookies. So your best friends section must have one of the members of RV and SMR. And maybe they will interact a lot in this story. Hmm... Maybe I will make this story "The New Generation of SM Entertainment." haha...
 
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT Please use a BMI to test a healthy combination of height and weight. I don't want Pink Angel to have an unbalance diet. 

AGE Since this story is started in 2014. So the age range is between 23 to 17 years old (1991-1997). Not too old and not too young. haha

FAMILY Idol siblings are allowed, and be realistic. I don't want to have G-dragon and Yuri as someone's brother and sister just because they have the same surname. As for Jessica and Krystal, that is acceptable. 

TALENT TWINS Your talent twins must be suitable to the position you choose. Main is the best, Lead is the second best, and the position stated only such as vocalist, dancer are the third best (not the worst though). 

POSITION There are five position available and I will list it down here. I will not be in the story so feel free to choose anyone you like

- Main Vocalist, Dancer
- Lead Vocalist, Rapper
- Main Rapper, Dancer
- Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
- Main Dancer, Vocalist

Leader, Maknae, Face of the Group and Visual will be decided by me or the content of your application.


PASSWORD It is going to be the end of this cheatsheet so I'll put the password here. The password is: Pink Angel linked with your love interest's gif. 

SOURCE CODE Bear in mind that I love the application to be neat so please use the source code and don't mess it up. It's hard for me to read it. 

PICTURES Change the cute girl gif to your face claim's and the two flower pictures at the below of the application to your love interest's.

POSITION Lastly, I hope you guys will apply and have fun applying!!