Final

Plan

Taemin laid on his back with swollen left eye and a bump on his head thinking back why the life was so cruel to him. He just wanted to seduce that y new students in his school, he even had that perfect plan that worked to everyone so far. But not for that super good-looking new student, named Choi Minho.

While he lied on the dirty ground and looked up at the shining sun and the opened window that made him faint, even if only for some seconds, he remembered back this whole hellish week. It started with a boring Monday morning, when he sleepily waited Key to finish packing his things to his backpack. His eyes wandered through the students when the stopped on an unknown figure. He was tall and his side profile was perfect. Girls followed him but he walked annoy clearly on his handsome face. Suddenly, like he somehow felt that someone watched him, the stranger looked at him with a sharp gaze- and Taemin knew that he has to get him.

He quickly turned to Key and they took out the perfect master plan that never left them hanging.

The trouble started here.

 

 

1- Walk ily.

It sounded pretty easy, since hey, he was y, everyone know that. He chose lunch time to show off his perfect walking- because he had to change his training pants to a skinny jeans that was in his cabinet for god know how long, waiting for the suitable time- and he guessed he could see the boy- he got to know his name was Choi Minho, from Key-  in the cafeteria.

His guess was right, because there was him, eating his sandwich whilst his eyes was glued to Taemin from the first second he entered to the place.

Easy. Pretty easy.

Expect as he walked to their table- close to Minho's, luckily- and happily saw that the other couldn't keep his eyes off of his thighs, he didn't pay enough attention to his surroundings. That included a boy who talked to his friends, carrying a tray with steaming soup on it. The only thing he saw was the horror on the tray-boy's face before he got hot- ing hot- soup all over his body.

Before he ran to the bathroom to wash out from the soup, he saw a slight smile playing on Minho's face.

 

 

2- Bump into him.

It was one of Taemin's favourite things to do to win someone's heart because every time, it was like in those cheesy, teenager films. The protagonist-one accidentally bump into the protagonist-two, then they lock eyes and the magic happens.

Well, that wasn't the situation in Taemin's case.

Because he had to fell down in front of Minho- because he forgot to tie his shoelaces- then in his nervousness, he just rolled away. Like, he rolled on the ground until he didn't see Minho anymore. He didn't care about the students laughed on him, but that Minho laughed too- with that beautiful voice, like the way angels giggle- made him regret everything.

 

 

3- Send love letter.

He didn't like this part of the plan, because he didn't like to confess his feelings first- he didn't even have to so far,  he had never had to use any other parts of the plan than the first and second part- so he just wrote a quick note that said 'Meet me in the backyard. Kisses, Taemin'.

The backyard was quite known of that it was the place where couples make out- because teachers was lazy enough to not to go out and scold them, until they were just kissing- so it must had to be oblivious  to Minho too, even if he was new.

He throw it to Minho's cabinet and smiled through his way to the backyard.

His smile froze off of his face when instead of Minho, one of his exes showed up- because they changed cabinets with Minho that day, so his ex-boyfriend could have a better sight at Taemin. The one who was so lovely with Taemin but also too clingy. He had a hard time telling the almost crying boy that actually, the letter wasn't meant to him.

As Taemin looked up and sighed with relief after he successfully backed out from the unwanted situation, he saw Minho watching him from one of the classrooms on the second floor quite entertained.

 

 

4- Give him flowers.

"I don't know Key. It just doesn't work. Maybe I should give up on him." Taemin sighed. There wasn't one time, when his plan didn't work. He took it as a bad premonition.

"Nah, you shouldn't! This part must works. You with flowers around you are like you stepped out from a manga. Perfect." Key said, as he gave him a bunch of white lilies- because he said, this was what suit Taemin the best.

Taemin wasn't sure if he should try it or not. He might just threw the flowers away- or bring them to his mother- and tell to Key that this thing was just a failure. But Key would somehow get to know about it and it didn't worth it to risk Key being mad.

But in the middle of his thoughts, out of the blue, Minho walked near to him- so he take that as a signal from the universe that he really should do that.

Taemin took out his best expression- with dreamy eyes and slightly pouty lips- as he walked towards to Minho. He even sniffed some from the flower for the dramatic effect, and smiled a little then he directly looked straight into the other's eyes. He quickly looked away like he was shy and buried his face to the lilies.

Then a bee stung his left eye.

 

 

5- Drop something in front of him.

"Key, I won't do this! I mean the whole thing is a catastrophe! Look at me and tell me otherwise! I dare you!" Taemin almost yelled. His left eye was comically swollen and Key still told him that it was nothing. He would give up most likely. But Key didn't let him and that made him angry.

"Look, it's the best part. You can do this as you want. You can do it cutely or ily. It depends on you."

Okay, maybe it won't be that bad. He preferred to do the whole things ily- because his last time acting cutely ended with a bee stung- and he thought about it. Since both of them got into trouble- both of them tried to cheat on a Math test, from each other because they sat to each other in their only common class- so they had to help planting plants. Not the usual punishment but okay. It just helps him with the whole thing.

So they were out and planted some flowers- it was extra hard for Taemin in his super skinny jeans- when he dropped his shovel and dramatically called out 'Oh my!'- so Minho looked at him- and he slowly bent down to show off his perfect .

But when he wanted to stand up, he hit his head in the newly opened window's corner. He fainted for three minutes.

 

 

And there it was, where the whole story ended. He could cry how bad this week was, or why couldn't he get Minho. He didn't do anything wrong- expect sometimes cheating on tests, but who's not?-, he didn't deserve this.

Then suddenly, a tall figure shadowed him and slightly kicked him on his side. It didn't hurt, he just checked if the other still lives.

 "You're an idiot." Minho said in his deep voice as he held out his hand to help Taemin up.

"I know." the other sadly said and accepted the hand.

 "Have you ever thought about just simply asking me out?" Minho asked. He already saw the plan's parts in Taemin's Math notebook- not very discreetly wrote down- and it just entertained him whole week, but what was enough, was enough. He didn't want him to injure himself seriously because of him.

"No. Would it work?" honestly, he didn't think about it. How could something so simple work out something so complex?

"Yes."

"Then, do you want to go out with me?" Taemin tried to ask coolly, but it rather came out very nervous. He even blushed- he had never blushed before- and shook very badly. To calm him down, Minho petted his hair.

"Yes." 



an/ where did all this subbies come?