01.

When you are mad

Your lips formed a smile when you feel  strong arms are on your waist, hugging you from the back and making you feel so warm when you awake from you sleep. You make yourself looking at Yoongi that still sleeping beside you. You put your hand on Yonggi's cheek and pinch it lightly.

"Yoongi-ah. It's time to wake up." You said. All you can hear is humming sound from yoongi as reply. which is mean, he want to sleep again.
"Ok then. Just make sure you need to wake up right after I finish taking my shower. Ok?" you asked him that still closing his eyes. Yoongi just nod and take your pillow then put it on his face. You just laugh softly at his act and get into the bathroom after taking all your needs.

After about 20 minutes, you are ready and feeling fresh. You come again on your boyfriend's side to wake him up.

"Babe, wake up please. I already done." You said and pull the comforter from covering his face.

"ok.." Yoongi said and rolled to another side. You sigh. Why he is so lazy?

"Ya~! Pabo! I said you need to wake up now." You said again and shaking yoongi body, forcing him to wake up from his dreamland.
" I'm on my day off. Give me some sleep jagiyaa.." he replied you and yawn. And then close his eyes again to sleep.

"You said the same thing for two days Yoongi! You already promised me want to take me out today." You trying to make Yoongi get off from the bed.
"Give me 1 hour more..." he said and pulled back the comferter that you pull away from him before. You snorted and leave your boyfriend with his dreamland and get out from the bedroom.

What you want to do now is scream out loud to release your anger that bursting in your heart. You jump on the sofa and take the cushion. You imagined the cushion as Yoongi and squeezed it really hard. He already promised you to have a nice date with you yesterday, but he postponed it and bring it today.  And now he want to postponed your date once again?! You understand that he is tired with promotion, fansign and everything and need some rest but he already get 1 week off from work and he already used 3 days to stay at his parents house. Then when he come home what he just do is sleeping, eating, make music and eating then sleeping again. He really make you pissed off. You doesn't feel his present although he already at home.

You ltake the remote on the coffee table and then press the button. No interesting programme to watch. What is the benefit if your boyfriend at home but he didn't spend his time with you.  heavy sigh let out from your mouth again. Suddenly there is cracking sound from the bedroom.

"Morning Jagi." You feel someone is back hugging you. He smell mint, that is mean he already have his shower.

" Just go sleep, it's not 1 hour yet." you said and the push yoongi arms from your shoulder. You doesn't feel want to be good at him now.
" You mad at me babe?" he ask and then take the empty place beside you.

" Ofcourse I am and you can get back to your lovely bed that you didn't leave it for 3 days in a row." You said and facing your face to other place. You don't want to see his face or your angry will fade away. You want he to feel bad for making you mad.

"____ - ah. Don't mad at me. I'm sorry.." He said, begging for your appology and making you to face him.

"Just by saying I'm sorry?" You raised your right eyebrow. you're not going to be easy on him again.

" So what do you want me to do to make you forgive me?" He asked ou for the answer. " Think it by yourself" You put out your tongue and get off from the sofa, leaving him alone at the leaving room. You need to eat something since your stomach already growling, asking something to eat.

"Wait." Yoongi pull your hand,forcing you to stop from entering the kitchen.

"Wha--"
Kiss

You shocked when Yoongi's lips touched yours. You forcing yourself to push Yoongi away.

"What are--"
Kiss

But this time, Yoongi pulled him self from you when you're not kissing him back.

"Let's have a date." He said and stare you.  You raised your eyebrow again.
"A really nice one. I promise." He raised his right hand vowing to you.

" But now, I'm hungry." You said with no smile on your face.

" Ok darl. I'll cook for you. Smile please." He showing his sweetest smile to you. You can't help from giggle and then give a smile that he wanted.

" You are not mad with me again right?" yoongi ask you.
"I think so.." you reply, making it sound unsure to .

"Please don't. I love you." He said and then give a peck on your lips again then quickly enter the kitchen to get ready the breakfast for you.

" I love you too." you said but really in a slow tone for letting he did't hear it and smirk.

" I heard that jagi."

you giggle and watching him cooking for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like this story and leave your comment. My readers comment mean alot to me! I swear ^^v  I'll work on my Yongguk daddyfic later as I promised before. sorry for the long waiting! Btw, I'm thingking to change my acc name. Do you guys have any idea....? >/////<