1/1

Should've Done This Earlier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you free tonight?”

“Yeah.”

“Let's meet up.”

“Sure. same place?”

“Of course.”

 

You shot up on your legs and started getting ready. You choose to wear an oversized hoodie and a pair of black leggings, along with your pair of white Converse shoes. To keep yourself warmer, since it was evening time and became really chilly outside, you pulled a beanie over your head, then took your phone and keys before walking out of your room and then out of your house after telling your mother you're out and you won't be coming back late.

It took you less than 10 minutes to arrive at the same place you spent time there almost everyday, nothing more than a lonely bench at the far corner of the nearby park. You spotted someone sitting there already, and he flashed you a gummy grin as you came into his sight.

“Hi [Y/N]~”

You rolled your eyes and plopped down beside him. You brought your leg up and rested your cheek on your knee as you watched Yoongi exhaling the smoke of his cigarette from between his lips.

He glanced over at and let out a laugh at your expression. “Why are you looking at me like that? do you want a drag?” He asked and offered you the stick. Letting out a chuckle because he knew you damn too well, you accepted it.

“Wow, since when do you share your cigarette?”

He shrugged, his eyes on your lips as you put the stick between them and took a drag. “I don't, but you're an expectation.”

“So nice of you.” You grinned at his words, the smoke leaving your lips and fading into thin air in a matter of seconds.

“What were you up to all day?”

“Nothing much. How about you?”

He his lips as he took the cigarette from you and took another deep pull. “I was looking for a place where we can hang out instead of here.”

“And did you find a place?”

He said nothing but you noticed the corner of his lip curl into a tiny smirk and you took it as a positive answer. He remained silent as he got up and then gave you the half done cigarette. You simply took it and stood up on your feet as well, calmly following behind Yoongi as he started walking away. You were staring at his back as he was walking a few feet ahead of you, and your shoulders unconsciously slumped. This was one of the many times you wished you could hold his hand while walking side by side with each other. But for him, you were just a friend he can hang out with when he's bored. He would never return your feelings, that much you were certain of; because you were somewhat different from each other, but you accepted that because as long as you can spend time with him and be near him, you didn't mind. Even though you didn't want to start liking him, it eventually happened. It's been since the beginning of the school year that the two of you started hanging out with each other and truthfully, you don't really remember how the two of you ended up crossing paths. Well, if he even considered you as one.

Hearing him calling out your name snapped you out of your thoughts and you blinked, realizing the two of you started walking and he was facing you. “Huh?”

Rolling his eyes at your daydreaming, he approached you and your heart skipped a beat as his hand grasped yours firmly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter