Hate Him

Why It Should Be Him

"Krystal,I have something to tell you""What is it super duper annoying Jungkook?""Your Mom""What is it With my mom?""Your Mom..hmm.."Jungkook haven't finished his words...Then,Kystal run as fast as she can to her house..just by looking at Krystal,Jungkook and his friends laugh..

   DING DONG DING DONG."Who is it?""It's me mom,Are you alright?Did anything happen to you?Where is Dad?""Calm down Krystal,I'm doing just fine,Nothing happen to me,Your dad at his office,What's your problem actually?Don't tell me that you skip your class..You won't be a naughty girl right""No,Of Course I'm not going to...But Jungkook Told me that you..AH~!! never mind..Bye mom,Take care"

  Krystal is on her way to school."Damn you Jeon Jungkook,I'll kill you when I got you"When Krystal arrived at her school."Are you ok Soojungie?We've been searching for you all the time.Where are you Going?""I'm fine vic omma.Sorry for troubling you guys.I'm not going anywhere..hehe..I got to go now..I need to find Jungkook..bye..see ya!!Sull,let's Go~!!""Bye!!"Victoria,Amber Luna say it Together

-In the class-

  "Yah!!Jeon Jungkook!!""Bo?""Why did you keep fooled me?You shouldn't do that.You shouldn't say like that.""I always fooled you because you're stupid and easy to be fooled by.What the thing I shouldn't say and what the thing I shouldn't do?""You shouldn't bullied me and you shouldn't say anything about my mom""Okay,first,I would always bullied you because I love it and Second,I didn't say anything about your mom..you're the one who misunderstood,Now, problem's solved""I hate You""I know,I've been told almost everyday but I still love you Krystal" Jungkook say it while link his arm around Krystal shoulder and kiss Krystal cheek."Ewww~!! Jungkook don't do that again""Jungkook stop it,you always disturb Krystal" Sulli said to Jungkook to protect her friend from being hurt.."It's my hobby thought" Jungkook replies.

_Years Just passed by like that until they graduate their high school and continue their College_

*One day Krystal's family and Jungkook's family gathered together*

"We have something to said to both of you" Jungkook's mom said while pointing at Jungkook and Krystal.Krystal and Jungkook just nod."All of us have agree that both will be married on 27th nov 2014..""What?!!!" Krystal replied in shock while Jungkook just smirk.

   -On the wedding day-

   Krystal's friends came into the room to congrats her."Cogratulations Uri Soojungie~ U've grown up...Even me haven't get married yet..hmm..I think I should've get married soon.." All of them laughing because of Victoria words except Krystal."Hey Whats up Krys,You're going to be married soon..Why are you so sad"AMber said shopwing her corcerns to Krystal."Yeah Soojung..why?" Luna and Sulli say it together in agreement."I don't want to get married with him." Krystal said while hugging and crying on Victoria's shoulder."shhhh..Krystal,You shouldn't cry.." Victoria said while wiping Krystal's tears and fixing Krystal's make up.


-After the wedding has end Krystal and Jungkook go to their own house-

*It's been a year since they get married.Their household full with Jungkook keep teasing Krystal and Krystal keep on hating Jungkook.Without They realize that today is their 1st Anniversary*

  Krystal wake up in the morning and make breakfast.Today is holiday so both of them not going to work today.."Krys,you must go to the balcony at 9.00 pm""Who are you to ask me to do anything that you want""I said MUST so,you should obey it..don't be late..""Whatever""dress up nicely""Are you crazy? We're still in our house why should I dress up nicely?""Just do what I ask you to""OKAY~!!"

-9.00pm-

  Krystal go to the balcony wearing a simple white dress and she let her hair release."Hey,Jungkook what did you want huh?""Krystal,I've something to say to you""okay,go on""I've been waiting this moment for so long..I'm sorry if I've hurt you before..but..actually..I've been liking you since we're child..I thought it will just go away after I hurt you and bullied you..but..the feelings keep on growing in me..Without I realize it I've been falling in love with you..Would you be my wife for the second time"Jungkook said it while kneeling in front of Krystal.Krystal just keep quite."Come on,Krystal,we've been married for year..don't you love me at all?" Without Krystal realize it her tears came out from her eyes..Krystal suddenly hug Jungkook and said"I Love you Jeon Jungkook""Yes~!!eh,wait?Why did you cry?come on,Krys,Don't vry..It hurts me to see you cry..I love You dear~"

-THE END-

A/N: Sorry for my bad english~ Sorry if it bad. Sorry if it bored. I'm so sorry ><