Everything will be Ok

My only hope [White Version]

Love. Isn't it the most beautiful feeling? When you are in love, you feel like flying throught clouds. You feel like everything is possible. That all your dreams will come true in just one moment.

What is better than this? If the person you love have the same feelings for you. From there, the next step is to confess. If you are sure of your feelings, and you know the other person loves you back, it will be easy to do it. Just talk a litte bit, spend more time together, and you will see how your couple will born little by little.

This is the case for you too. When you think back to the day your boyfriend confessed to you, you still can't believe you two are dating. He is the boy every girl wants, and you were the normal, average girl. There was nothing special about you. But he still choosed you over all those y girls.

"Mi, are you alright?" your boyfriend asked you. You like when he calls you by your nickname. Your name is Eun Mi, but he always calls you Mi. It's more easy, and he likes it too. It's sounds good.

"Yeah, I'm fine" you told him. He gave you his famous smile and returned back to his phone. Ah, his phone. The only electronic device you hated. He is on that little thing everyday. From morning to night. 

He wasn't like that when you started dating. He was spending more time with you. There were times when he wasn't even bringing his phone when he was with you. He would say that you are more important than his phone. But after some time, it changed. Yes, he was talking and spending time with you, but not like before. It was like he wasn't interested in you anymore. Like all his love for you it was gone.

You tried to make him leave his phone for just one day, but he was always telling you to leave him alone, and that you will talk later. Every time he was talking on the phone, he was leaving the room. He didn't let you get a phone call for him, or even touch his phone. You thought that it will pass after some time, and that it was just family problems, and he didn't want you to care about that because it was nothing, but it continued. Every time your phone was ringing, he asks you who is it, and he gets mad if you tell him that it's friend. You need to tell him the name, from where do you know that person, and why he called you. After you tell him all those informations, he just gets back to his phone. This is what gets you mad. He asks you all those questions, and if you ask him, he says it was nothing.

"Mi, I will be out for an hour or so." he said before you heard the door closing.

"Bye" you whispered to yourself. You wanted to go after him and tell him to get back, but you decided to wait for him to get back. You went in the kitchen to prepare something to eat. You were starving. You also wanted to study a little bit, beacuse your big exams are coming, and you want to get a good grade. Studying wasn't your favorite thing, but you needed to do it. You do it for you, after all. 

You sat at the table in the kitchen and put all your books on the table. You had everything you needed: your books, some pens, and all your notes you took in class. The only thing that was missing was your head. You were just thinking about your boyfriend and his secrets. Well, you called them secrets because he never talked to you about them. 

You started thinking about things he could hide. Probably he is working for the FBI. This could be a good excuse. But you were sure it wasn't that. He was probably a wizard. Or an alien. Yeah, sure. And his brother was Godzilla. Well, his friend Dongwoo was a dinosaur.

Dongwoo! Why haven't you thought about that. He was his friend, so he surely knows why your boyfriend is like that. You took your phone out and dialed Dongwoo's number. You waited for a little bit before he responded.

"Dongwoo, please tell me you can talk." you said before he even had the time to answer properly.

"Yeah, sure. Why? Do you have a problem?" he asked you. He was one of your best friends too. He was actually your first friend when you started high school.

"I have. Can you please tell me the truth? Is Sunggyu cheating one me?" you asked really fast. You wanted to know it before he comes home. 

"Eun Mi, what is wrong with you? Sunggyu will never cheat on you." Dongwoo said. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He knows that it wasn't true. Well, this is what he thinks. That it wasn't true.

"Then why he acts like he down't love me anymore? He is like that from a long time." you told your friend and a tear escaped from your eye. Just thinking about that it was making you sad. 

"I don't know where you got that from, but it's not true. Sunggyu loves you. Stop thinking about it." he tried to comfort you.

"You are right. It was stupid. Sorry. Have a nice day." you told him and hung up after he told his goodbyes too.

You tried to belive his words. You wanted to believe his words. You wanted to believe them so bad, but you couldn't. What if Sunggyu told him to say that. What if Dongwoo knows everything, but he doesn't wants to hurt you. Well, if he does, he is hurting you right now.

You decided to give up on your studying, and wait for Sunggyu till he comes back. You couldn't concentrate on your study after all. You started walking around the apartment, you also cleaned your room, you draw a little bit before you heard the front door opening. 

"I'm back" your heart skipped a beat when you heard his voice. You waited some minutes before going and talk to him. You didn't know what to tell him. You wanted to choose your words, but nothing was coming in your head.

"Sunggyu, we need to talk. It's important." you said and sat next to him on the couch.

"Sure. About what?" he looked into your eyes and smiled.

"About you. About me. About us." you said. You could see him frowning.

"What happend? Did I did something bad?" he asked. The blood rushed to your head in such a short time.

"Yes. Can you please tell me why you act like you don't love me? Can I know why you are always on your phone? The only thing you do is to stay on your phone. We've been dating for a long time, and from some time, you act all distant. Why don't you go and date your phone? Or the person you are talking to." everything went out. The calm speach you have prepared in you head was gone. You said what you wanted to say, and probably you were to harsh.

"You think I am cheating on you?" he asked, head titled to the right.

"Yes. I am sorry if I did something wrong, but please if you don't love me anymore, just break up with me. Don't pretend you do and cheat on me." you said and more tears started falling from your eyes. You just wanted to put an end to everything.

"Why would I cheat on you?" he took your face in his hands and kissed your lips softly. You could feel all the love he was putting in that kiss. "You are perfect and I will never cheat on you." he said and kissed you again. You could feel your heart repair itself.

"And all your phone calls?" you asked after you broke the kiss.

"Do you remember Myungsoo? My old friend that moved in Japan? I tried to contact him. I am so sorry if I made you cry, Mi. I am such a bad boyfriend. Please forgive me." he said and kissed your forehead. 

You smiled and took him in a hug. "You could have told me that. It's alright. I am just glad that you still love me." you said and blushed a little bit.

"I love you, Mi. It will always be you." he said and kissed you again, with more passion this time.