Taeyang: Sickness

The Bundle of One Shots

I'm snuggled on the couch a nice warm burrito my fluffiest and fuzziest blanket when the front door opens. Of course as soon as he walks in and sees me there, wiggling into the blanket to hide my face from view, he knows I'm sick. I would never choose the couch over the bed unless I'm sick because I have the slight obsession with sleeping in a dirty bed. He sighs and walks to the counter to drop off whatever he's carrying. I hear water running and him rummaging through the pantry for medicine, no doubt. I scooch further into my nest of warmth in a hopes I can just disappear and he can get the rest he needs. Nope, he's footsteps are walking back and stopping in front of my bundle.

"Jaigya..." His tone is stern and tired. I wiggle partially out so I can lock eyes with him.

"I didn’t want to get you sick." I mumble to him because I know he's upset that I didn't inform him right away I was sick. His the corners of his mouth twitch up as he stares down at me.

"I'm already sick." He raises his brow." My heart hurts when I see you. When I don’t, you're all my mind thinks about. I can barely breathe when you smile." He recites dramatically making me laugh. This is exactly when I told him the last time he was ill. He looks back down at me smiling.

"You're a dork." I hum to him, desperately trying not to laugh more. It hurts but he's mood is lifting and I want it to stay.

“But I'm your dork." he winks at me and then leans down to feel my forehead.

"Stop stealing my lines." I roll my eyes at him because he keeps using my words against me but he just pinches my nose. I giggle and pout as he removes his hand to kiss the tip of my nose.

"Dong Youngbae." I gasp at him. "If you get sick too who's going to take care of me?!"

His eyes narrow at me dangerously. He dislikes me using his full name, because 1. It’s improper and 2. He’s mother only uses it when he's in trouble. My oppa hates being in trouble.

"We'll just have to get the panda to baby us." He grumbles, more to himself, and helps me up to take some medicine. As I’m gulping down the water he snuggles his way into my cocoon.

Onee won't like-YIKES OPPA YOUR FEET ARE FREEZING!" I try to shove him away but he just snuggles himself closer. I'm whining and struggling and this man, my boyfriend is trying to freeze me to death.

"I need to get warm or I'll catch a cold." He pouts cutely at me. This is EXACTLLY WHAT I DID TO HIM AND HE KNOWS IT. I groan and try to roll myself and my blanket onto the floor and away from the intruder.... no matter how 'hot' he may be. Naturally my plan goes perfectly and he certainly doesn't scoop me up, bundle and all, plop me over his shoulder like a potato sack and carry me into our nice clean bedroom. He does NOT ignore my demands to NOT put me inside said nice clean bed and he most definitely does NOT tell me " to " while pinning me there. With the only option of defeat, I stop struggling and let myself relax in my warm bed. He kisses my forehead and mumbles pretty words to me before leaving to retrieve the rest of my water. After placing my water at my bedside he does a quick once-over look to make sure I've truly decided not to move. There's a stupidly satisfied smile on his handsome face as he hops over me to land on his side of the mattress. I turn away from him but he just plays with the curls in my hair.

"Saranghaeyo~" he sings to my back and continues on making some nonsensical song about how annoyingly perfect I am. I turn towards him with a small goofy smile to match his own.

"Saranghae." I mumble back into his chest and fall asleep.