Maybe in another Life Time…

Maybe in another life time…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were the happiest girl in this world, your man, your prince charming proposed to you. Lee Howon, or shall I say Hoya wants you to be his wife. You smirked when you memorized how you guys met each other. 

You weren’t paying attention when you walked around the corner with your hot latte, and you bumped to this guy, spilling all the drink on his shirt. You were shocked and tried to clean the spilled hot latte up. While saying your apologies, you looked up to his face. You stood still and thought, this guy was­ actually cute. He was laughing the whole time and he said that it was okay and it was actually his fault to run so fast without thinking to bump into someone. You offered him a new shirt because this one was destroyed by your drink, but the gentleman he was, he refused. But the independent woman you are, you didn’t accepted his no and took him to a shop nearby. After a long discussion, you won and bought him the shirt. After you paid his shirt, you guys said your goodbyes. You looked as he walked away from you. When he was out of sight, you reminded yourself that you need to go home. Just when you wanted to walk away, the salesman came up to you saying that you forgot the dirty shirt at the counter. You sighed, took the shirt and brought it back home to clean it up. While cleaning up his shirt, the whole time you were thinking of him. His cheesy smile and his Busan accent… just everything of him was perfect. Then you came to realize you were in love.

You were in Korea just for 2 years, working as a teacher at a school here in Busan. This“love” feeling was actually funny and you knew this feeling would end badly. You never had a boyfriend in your whole life, because guys didn’t approached you and at the time you showed your feelings to them, they always made fun of you. Why they never approached you or accepted your feelings, even you didn’t knew the answer.

The next day you went to the same place where you guys bumped to each other for the first time. Just when you turned the exact same corner, you bumped to someone. You fell on the ground and heard a cute laugh, saying; “Is this your usual way to greet someone.” You looked up and saw a helping hand and the same cheesy smile you adore. You smiled back, accepted his hand and stood up. the moment you stood back on your feet again, you realized that you had his shirt in your bag. You took the shirt out of your bag and gave it back. Taking the shirt from your hands, he said; “Kamsahamnida……uhm… I actually never caught your name?” You replied with: “Ela.” As he smiled “Oh that’s a nice name, Ela, Kamsahamnida.” You asked for his name, he replied with; “Howon, but I prefer to be called Hoya.”. He smiled shyly as he lowered his head and was looking at the ground. You loved that cute shy smile of his and smiled at him in a cute way. He noticed that you were watching and smiling cutely, he got even more shyer. After talking for a while, you had to head home to grade the test you had given today. Before you wanted to say your goodbye, he asked you out for a dinner. You accepted it while standing there in shock. This is actually the first time that some asked you out on a date. You guys exchanged numbers, each other’s addresses and said your goodbyes. You went home as quickly as you could. You went directly to your wardrobe and searched for the nicest dress you had, but you made sure it wasn’t over the top.

You were ready and checked yourself in the mirror, giving yourself compliments how good you looked in your dress. Then you heard the doorbell ring. You made sure that every door and windows were locked-up and went to the front door. You opened up the door and saw him standing there with nice jeans, blazer and a purple blouse. He looked so nice you thought. He noticed you and said shyly; “You look beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter