Four Season Of Bom

Four Seasons Of Bom

I would have loved you starting with red autumn when the light breeze would play with the yellow leaves lying on the floor, waiting to fade away. We would have walked through orange forrests, through a graveyard of leaves and looking for chestnuts. I would have waited for you on the middle of the street through grey raining days, holding my umberella so your long hair and perfect makeup won't get ruined. We would have watched the people desperately running home to avoid the wet rain, and walk through the city alone while a sweet piano melody is playing somewhere far. Through the stormy days our shelter would be the nearest coffee shop wearing big glasses and beanies holding books smelling of an old autumn.

We would have drowned in autumns warm color forever.

 

During winter when the days are short and nights are long, I would get envy at the snowflakes touching your skin and wishing I could be them. During Christmas nights when the lights bring life to the city, I would sneak my hands into yours sending shivers down your spine. During New Year, I would swear that I love you even more for every number the world passes. During the time of winter when life feels harder than January nights, I would have hold you so tight hoping the warmth of my body would be enough to bring life to your body and your soul. During Febuary when the snow is melting away, hoping I'll do the same to your heart.

During winter when our tight hugs would be enough warmth to survive the coldest days.

 

Early March when winter is disappearing and spring is sneaking on to us. Last week of March when the world is ready to celebrate your birthday and everything is slowly blooming. Somewhere between March and April when looking for chocolate bunnies on an holiday. Mid April when spring is in love at its peak, shooting the pink cherry blossom out and coloring its grass and trees greener than the other side. Late April when gardens are being made and marks are growing. Mid May when the spring breeze disappears, sitting on the roof eating our daily corn.

Last moment of spring locking our lips together and wishing this exact moment would last for eternity.

 

Finishing with Summer with the heat leaving our bodies sweaty. Finishing with beaches trips during the hottest time of the day. Finishing with late night talks while the quiet night is listening. Finishing with sleeping under the billions of stars watching us. Finishing with ice cream and cold drinks. Finishing with summer parties till early morning. Finishing with exposed bellies and legs. Finishing with dancing to loud summer beats. Finishing with movie dates on top of a car roof. Finishing with breaking into closed swimming pools when the city is sleeping. Finishing summer when it longs after your beautiful legs and exposed skin.

 

Welcoming autumn for the second time, I would love you all over again the exact same way. I would love your through every season, love all of the seasons of you, love all of the seasons of Park Bom.