1 The First Meeting

Always In My Heart

Flashback... Year 2013, March

 

The 13 years old students are cleaning their dorm while the prefects are guiding them.

"You will pick up the rubbish, you will sweep the floor, you will..." instruct the prefect. 

All of the students do their every week task and when their done, they need to gather at the court for hearing some comments from the prefects on-duty.

Yoona is walking with her friend. Now, they are waiting for the prefects. The prefects are wearing a long sleeves shirt with a coat and a tie. They look very smart in their suit and one of the female prefects had caught Yoona's eyes. "Why I never saw her before and why she looks so beautiful?" Yoona thought in her mind. Then, she heard a taller prefects is giving her speech.

"Hey everyone! Today, you all do a very good job. Cheer for yourself. Yay! Our dorms look clean and neat. Thank you everyone for all your help. Now, DISMISS! We don't want to late for our class"

 

Yoona's Pov

No wonder she is our Head Prefect. She is fierce but happy-go-lucky too. Btw, her name is BoA. BoA sunbaenim. My most respected senior. I want to be like her one day...

Suddenly, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around and saw the most beautiful girl I ever met. She has a raven hair and a body like a model (except, she is not very tall. I think we have the same height). But, she is so perfect. She is the prefects that I'm drooling over before. Then, I heard her soft voice that can melt anyone heart...

 

No one POV

Are you okay? Hmm.. I just wanna ask, do you have a nail clipper? I want to borrow it because I forgot to bring it this morning," the prefect said to Yoona but her voice is in the cold tone while putting her hand on Yoona's shoulder and looking in Yoona's eyes.

Yoona was shocked when the beautiful girl just talk to her and standing in front of her eyes. She was stuterring "S-sorry  sunbaenim, I-I left the n-nail clipper in m-my locker. Sorry a-again," "Why are you stuterring? But, never mind. Thanks," the girl just walk away. Yoona is now smiling like an idiot while touching her shoulder that had been touch by the girl just now. "Yoona, do you want to late for school?" ask Hara, one of her bestfriend. " Of course not," reply Yoona.

They were on their way to school. But Yoona's mind is still thinking about the girl just now. "From now on, I want to be close and befriend with her," Yoona said in her mind confidently even though she doesn't even know the girl name. Suddenly, there is a light bulb on her head. She got an idea. "Just ask my friend! Why didn't I think that earlier;" Yoona said to herself.

"Hara, I want to ask you something.. Do you know the prefects just now? The prefect that ask me about the nail clipper?" ask Yoona

"Of course I know her. She is my dorm sister. I mean we live in the same dorm with the other. Why did you bother?"

"Just...nothing. Can I please know her name?"

"Oh, her name is Yuri unnie, Kwon Yuri. She is 14 years old. One year older than us . But, she can be scary because of her coldness especially towards her hoobae like us. Can I know why did you ask about her. Could it be that...you fall for her? I know that she hot and cute at the same time," ask Hara with her teasingly look.

"No, I'm not" Yoona reply.

"If not, why are your face is red right now? Just wait and see Im Yoona" Hara said while running to her class.

"Could it be that I fall for her? No... I just met her awhile ago. How can I fall in love to someone that I just know in a minute?' Yoona also confused about her feeling as her hand is touching her red face just now. 


Since the incident, Yoona wants to know about Yuri and get close to her even though Yuri didn't even know her. So she just try to stand out if she saw Yuri so that Yuri will notice her. One night, at the study room..

 

Yoona's POV

Everyone is doing their own thing. Homework and studying. Except me... hehehe. I had been known by others with my cleverness. I always sleep in the class and never study or doing homework in my dorm but I always get good grade and no 1 ranking. Not to boast but just proud of myself. Hehehe. Suddenly, I saw my friend, Minzy (not my friend actually) is sitting at the table with my Yuri unnie. So I took this opportunity to make Yuri unnie notice me. I sit at a chair beside Minzy but in front of Yuri unnie. We were face to face right now. I was so nervous... but happy too. While I was spacing out, I heard that cold but beautiful voice. So, I just look at her. I was shocked because she is staring at me too. Then I heard she said in her cold tone...

"Could you please help me?" I answered with a nod.

:Could you hand this dictionary to the other sunbaenim at the back of you?" ask Yuri.

"Sure sunbaenim," I took the dictionary in her hand. Just then, I feel electricity flow in my body. I shivered by the touch when our fingers met. Then, I pass the dictionary to the sunbaenim. She thanked me and I just nod. Suddenly, Yuri called me..

"Thanks for helping me. Btw, what's your name? she asked, still with her cold voice.

"W-welcome. No p-prob. My name? My name is Yoona. I-Im Yoona. Nice to know you s-sunbaenim," What the... Why did I stuterred in front of her again. Arghh.. what will she think about me.

"Why are you stuterring again? Btw,I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri. Hmm.. don't call me sunbaenim. I'm just one year older than you. Yo can call me Yuri unnie. And... one more thing. You can use banmal with me, just don't be rude. Ne?"

How can she said that with her soft voice but cold tone?

"Ne Y-Yuri u-unnie. Gomawo."

"Okay Yoona, got to go now. See you later," she said while arranging her books before walk away.

OMG! I just didn't believe what happen to me today. Yuri unnie talk to me and yes! Finally Yuri unnie know my name. She also remembered me before this because she said "Why are you stuterring AGAIN?" She also said "See you later." That means, she wants to meet me again. Kyaa~ I'm sooo happy today. But I don't like one thing. She still use her cold tone towards me. Wait for me Yuri unnie bacause I will melt your ice heart completely. I promise that Kwon Yuri.