Final

Don't You?

It was spring in Korea when L.Joe and his girlfriend, Minyoung decided to have a short vacation in Jeju Island where the cherry blossoms will fully blooms in spring.

They were having a little picnic by theirselves in a park full of cherry blossom trees. The cheker pattern mat was covering the ground underneath them as L.Joe lie down on Minyoung's laps, while the girl fed him some fruits.

"How is the vacation, Young-ah? Do you like it?" He suddenly asked her. The girl looked down to him and smiled softly, "I really love it, Byunghun. Thank you for bringing me here." She leaned down to kiss his cheek then back to her work, peeling the remaining oranges.

L.Joe opened his eyes and stared at the beautiful woman in front of him. He still can't believe that he got the high school's sweetheart in his hands. It felt so unreal to him. Because boys always adore Minyoung, even stalking her. L.Joe was one lucky man to have her as his girlfriend.

"What's wrong Byung? Anything on my face?" She asked the man on her laps while wiping her lips with the tissue. Even though they dated for 3 months already, never once L.Joe kiss her lips.

He gulped down the saliva in his throats then looked away, "n-nothing!" He answered almost immediately. Minyoung chuckled then fed him more fruits. And he, being a good boyfriend accepted and ate it without protest.

L.Joe then got up from his position and sat beside her. He stopped her hands for feeding him more ans more fruits, "I guess that is enough, Young" he then pouted cutely to her.

She placed the knife and the fruits back to the picnic basket. "Why are you acting cute like this? Where is the cool man Byunghun I knew?" She pinched his cheeks a little bit hard.

He rubbed both of his cheeks. "Why? You didn't like it when I'm acting cute?" He dropped the cuteness on his face then raised his eyebrows. She sighed then shook her head, "not like that, Lee Byunghun. I love it, I really love it." Then she smiled widely to her boyfriend.

He smiled in return then leaned his head on her shoulder, "I wanna be with you, like this, forever" he said dreamingly. "Me too, Byung" she replied while digging the picnic basket. L.Joe turned his head to her face and started at it for a while before he scooted closer to her lips.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry" She dug in the picnic basket then pulled out their lunch boxes and placed them on the mat. L.Jo groaned secretly then got up from his position, "Kim Minyoung and her obsessions over foods."

"You want to eat or not?" She glared at him. "Of course! Your hommade foods always make me want to eat it again and again" he grabbed the lunch box immediately and startes digging in. Minyoung held her laugh at his cheesiness and started digging in her lunch too.

After a few minutes, they already finished their lunch and back to lazying mode. But this time Minyoung was the one who lie on L.Joe's laps.

 "I love the cherry blossoms" she said suddenly as she took a deep breath while closing her eyes. L.Joe smiled at the sight, "and why is that?" He asked her.

Minyoung opened her eyes and stared at her boyfriend's features, "because it's so pretty even though it is only blossom on Spring. And that is the point, you can only see it once a year, makes it more valuable." L.Joe looked down to her and smiled, "besides I have one wish to do under the cherry blossom tree." She continued her sentences.

"And what is that? Picnic with your handsome boyfriend?" He grinned as he rake his hair cooly. "Eww, handsome what?" She got up and sat, "but a part of it is true though." She chuckled.

"Then I have one wish to do too under the cherry blossom tree" he said casually while looking at her intensely. "And what is--" her words were cut when he pressed his lips on hers.

She started to close her eyes as her lips started dancing in rythm with his. Moments later they both pulled back from each other while panting. 

They both smile the giggled at each other. "Thank you Byunghun, for fulfiling my wish" she hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back while closing his eyes, "thank you too, Minyoung."

He pulled back from her hug and placed a quick peck on her lips. The girl widened her eyes and pinched his side as her face turned red, "yah Lee Byunghun." "Don't yah me, Kim Minyoung" he glared playfully.

He pulled her for another kiss and she gladly returned the kiss.

 

"You really like my lips don't you?" He pulled away and grinned, making the girl in front of him blushing madly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!!"