Their love

Jongin loves Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo loves Jongin

Kyungsoo loves Jongin.

 

Jongin loves Kyungsoo.

 

They both know it, but if they need to be sure they will just look into the other’s eyes and... Yep, there's love.

 

Jongin perhaps doesn't know how to cook without burning his lover's kitchen, perhaps he can’t sings lullabies to calm down the-love-of-his-life if he seems like he is having bad dreams and perhaps   he is not the tidy-clean  guy that would perfectly fit with him but…

Jongin really, REALLY loves Kyungsoo

So…

If he doesn’t know how to cook, he will probably make sure that the refrigerator be always full and take Kyungsoo out three times a week to let him rest a little bit more.

If he can’t sing lullabies, he will hug his hyung against his chest and kiss his forehead a couple of times, between his “ I love you” and “I’m here baby” until a beautiful heart smile get in his soft skin face.

And if he can’t be the person tidy and clean that his Kyungie needs sometimes, most of them when he arrives from work and is really tired, he'll be prepared to cover his hyung's eyes and take him to the bathroom where everything will be already prepared for his bath. He will kiss him and tell him "don't go out for a while, okay?" and then, he will run cleaning up, as fast and good as he can, their home.

Kyungsoo is completely in love with Jongin, COMPLETELY in love.

Kyungsoo probably is a terrible dancer. LIKE,really terrible (we would be able to say “worst” if Park Chanyeol wouldn’t exist but yeah, he does). He, probably, is not Lee Taemin (Jongin’s best friend) and, for that reason, can not be the one who works with him. And Kyungsoo, probably, is not the child person who would fit with his love-of-his-life personality.

 

But…

Kyungsoo accepts the fact that his feets are uncoordinated and take classes for not embarrassing Kai, as his lover is called in his work and by his co-workers, when he has the time( of course Jonginnie doesn’t know about this and ,as his progressing  is so slow, he won’t know it in a good time). He is not Lee Taemin but he has already made sure to find him a boyfriend, a friend of him who was single in the right time. And he still keep an eye on their relationship. And yes, Kyungsoo is not the childlike guy that wears Krong’s pijamas and has a tv programmation for weekends, but he is the one who stays with HIS baby boyfriend in the couch watching Pororo and Sponge Bob while passes his fingers on his hair. Jongin loves kyungsoo’s lap, and Kyungsoo loves that fact

 

At the end of every day, they will go to bed together after a long day, they will cuddle and kiss a long time and say in a whisper "i love you" before the one last kiss of the day.

 

there you go! Thanks for reading! If i have something to correct please let me know! ^^ XOXO!