One

Wolfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ve always been a compassionate type when it came to animals. But right now, I seriously have no idea what the hell I’m doing.

The boy stares up at me from the ground, snarling and growling all the while. He’s crouching and looks like he’s about to lunge at me.  I glare at him and hold up my baseball bat, ready to swing at his head and knock him out if he jumps.

There’s always been a rumor floating around town that a ‘wolf boy’ lived in the forest across from us, but how was I supposed to know that it was actually true?! And why do I have to be the person who spotted him first?

“Leave me alone, I don’t have any food to give you!” My voice trembles slightly and he just tilts his head to the right, obviously not understanding what I just said.

We’re both in front of my house and there’s nobody out on the streets. Either that or everybody is hiding behind their curtains in their homes and leaving me to deal with this crazy creature.

The boy’s clothes are all torn up and filthy. He looks like he hasn’t showered for days and he gives off the stench of spoiled meat. I gag when he inches closer and step back at the overwhelming smell. He needs a shower, and fast..!!

“Go away!” I glare at him. His ear twitches at the sound of my voice but he continues to bare his teeth at me. Oh god, I don’t want to get rabies from this crazy guy who thinks he’s a wolf!! Why isn’t he leaving?!!

I grab a rock and throw it at him to catch him off guard. It hits him on the forehead and he growls angrily while I sprint to my house, open the door, and slam it shut before locking it.

The click of the lock calms my pounding heart as I slide to the floor. That was the most terrifying thing that I’ve experienced all my life!! I can’t believe that I was face to face with the infamous ‘wolf boy’ and escaped without a scratch!

I glance out of the window and much to my dismay, he’s still standing out there with a murderous expression on his face. His startling brown eyes are trained on me and I shudder from the intensity of them. If looks could kill, I would have died on the spot.

There’s no doubt that he’d be waiting for the perfect chance for revenge since I flung a stone at his head and hit him with it. I close the curtains and make a mental note to not step out of the house today.

 

 

 

 

[12:00 AM]

 

It’s dark outside. I step out of the bathroom and throw my body onto the bed, feeling giddy with excitement when the soft mattress hits my back.

I feel like I’m on top of the world! What happened this morning has completely slipped my mind for now because the Choi Seunghyun asked me out two hours ago on the phone!! Hell yes!!!

I giggle to myself and hug my pillow as I recall our phone conversation. I still can’t believe that I’m officially dating the most popular guy in my school!!

My phone vibrates from my night side table, making me snap out from my dreamy state. I glance at it and the screen says that it’s from Seunghyun.

I scramble from my bed and grab the phone before taking a deep breath to collec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter