{1}

Jealousy?

"Kaja MinAh!"

"Coming!"

You and your boyfriend,daehyun, was going on a shoppping spree. Actually, only you. But your boyfrined just wanna make you happy after he came back from his business trip. 

When you guys arrived at Seoul Mall, the biggest mall in seoul, he 'set you free' as you went on wowing at every shop you see. 

"As you shop, im just gonna sit here and rot for three hours..."

You knew he was gonna make you feel bad. But of course you are prepared. You gave him your tote bag as he opened it with confused eyes. Portable charger,laptop,earpiece everything was there.He is going to be occupied.You knew him too well. He gave a kiss and asked "you sure you dont want me to accompany you?" "Nahhhh. I like shopping alone :)"

But you forgot that your phone was in the tote bag. You just started going in shops after shops.

 

~ring ring~

~DaehyunPOV~

Huh? Whose phone was that? It was a unknown caller from MinAh's phone and decided to ignore it to not invade her privacy. However, it started ringing like 3 times. Picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Who are you?"

"Who areYOU?"

"Youngjae?"

"Daehyun?"

"What are you calling for?"

"MinAh is suppose to go on a date with me today! Where is she?"

"Shes not here right now'

"Liar"

He hung up as i looked at the phone in shock. What? What the heck just happened?

~Author's POV~

Meanwhile, MinAh was looking for her phone to text somebody.But she couldnt find it anywhere.Hence she forgot about it and continued shopping hoping daehyun would not check her phone.

~Two hours later~

"Jagiya!Im back!"

"Oh? Lets grab some lunch."

'Why is he being so cold?'Nah Im thinking too much.

"Heres your bag. Hold it yourself."

"W-What?"

'What happened?'

~At the restaurent~

~Your phone~

{Youngjae}

{You}

'Hey why arent u picking up my calls and replying my text messages? Were'nt we suppose to go on a date today?'

'What do you mean date? Im already attached. Please stop texting me. I dont want my boyfriend to know you. Lunatic'

'Did u just call me a lunatic?'

'Yes i just did. Please stop pestering me. I dont want anything to do with you anymore.'

'I dont care. Im gonna make you mine and fight with Daehyun.'

'What?How did you kn-'

'I have my ways. Im gonna make u mine. Watch me'

With that you just put your phone away and thought if youngjae called earlier,this may be the reason why Daehyun was acting like that. You sigh and continued eating.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What?!"

"If you dont love me anymore,Please tell me instead of fooling around and spending all my money. I should have known. You love me for my money. Not me."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"You know what im talking about"

With that, Daehyun left you alone sitting there confused like hell as tears started streaming down your face.

 

The moment you reached home,you emtied out all your savings and counted them. You wanted to return everything to him. You were not very rich. You lost your parents at the age of twelve. You worked part time and tried to get yourself to high school and finally you succeded and you met daehyun. For four year nothing came into the both of your way. Except for now.

'Can we talk?'You texted him

'Theres nth to talk about. Lets break up'

With that, you broke down again.

 

The next day, you went to his house. Knowing that he will not open the door, you pressed the doorbell as it echoed through the three floored bungalow. You placed all his things and your money outside and left.

~daehyun POV~

Who the heck is that pressing the bell so early in the morning. Ugh. I got out of bed and put a shirt on and went outside. Nothing. What the crap. Is this a prank? Just when i was about to leave, something told me to look again. As in looked again,i saw a box outside my house. I opened thebox and found money, teddy bears, necklaces and many more gifts. And after a minute later,it struck me that those were MinAh's stuff. There was a note:

 

Hey Daehyun

    It is MinAh here. Im sorry for everything. I dont know what happened but if it has got to do with youngjae,i promise,that there is nothing wrong between us. But if you choose to believe that im together with you only for your money,i have nothing to say. He is always on drugs.I cant control what he says. But its ok. Now i know how much you trust me. What can i do? Since you won't listen, and u initiated the breakup, im giving all the things back to you. Im sorry for spending your money.I dont know but i thought somebody had said to treat me like a princess and spoil me. Of course i dont expect that. But after saying that, you are now blaming me of spending your money . Well, Im returning all i had to you now. I hope you find someone better than me. i'll give you my blessings. Dont bother looking for me. I'll be somewhere where you will never find me.

-MinAh

 

Tears flowed down as i read the letter. Have i really misunderstood her? I placed the box in my room as i went back to sleep.

The next night,i went to the club and drank. I could not stop. I have to get her out of my head. Soon a blury figure stood infront of me. Hey that perosn looked familiar. I regained composure and i looked up.

"What are you doing here?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...Yoo Youngjae...

"This is a public pub Daehyun,Im allowed to come here"

"Whatever. Have fun with MinAh"

"What? You dumped her?"

"She only love my money. She better off with you"

"Sure. Im sure she will be happy with me. She will be my slave, i'll make sure she pleasure me every night. Thank you so much for giving her to me. You are such an easy target. I should not even bother tricking you the last time. Ciao!"

What? He tricked me?! How can it be?! With that, not caring if i was sober or not,i rushed to MinAh's house.

 

~Author's POV~

MinAh handed the ticket to the clerk as she placed her luaggage onto the conveyor belt. She took her passport and took a last look of seoul and went into departure.

Starting anew might not be easy. Deleting everything. Changing my number. Clearing everything. Sigh.

~Daehyun's POV~

I went every single place that she has went. But i could not find her. I took out the letter and re-read it."I'll be somewhere you wont find me"

-flashback-

"Where would you wanna go to the most MinAh?"

"Paris"

"Why?"

"Thats where my parents got engaged and its a place where i can have a getaway and no one will find me. Hehe."

"I'll find you"

" No. I would bring you with me"

-flashback ends-

Ohno. 

"Hey. Have you seen this lady?" I had no choice but to ask the person at the departure.

"Yes. Went in there about half an hour ago. Flight is in 15 minutes."

"Can i go in?"

"No you cant."

As fast as i could i booked a ticket. I couldnt care if people were judging me whether i look like a crazy person. I had to clear all misunderstandings.

"Flight 942 to Paris is departing in 2 minutes"

I ran and ran.

"Flight 942 is up. Have a safe flight"

No. This cant be. No. This is like a drama. NO. 

I fell onto the floor and hugged the letter and cried.

 

~2 years passed~

 

~Author's POV~

You are still in Paris and it was your dream to come here. Still you hope that Daehyun will look for you.But remembering the look he gave you, you doubt it. You rented a house and you set up your own little cafe just like your dream.

You were taking a customer"s order when your emplyee'Hyuna' called you.

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.A HUNK IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!!"

"Coming! Gosh tone it down! The coffee cups are gonna break!"

"Well.. hes a hottie. Give him to me if you dont want him"

"Go and serve the customers!!"

You massaged your temples as you went out to look for that customer.

 

It was someone you would never expect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo freaking Youngjae.

"YOU MAN . WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME. HOW DID YOu FIND ME?!

you hollered as you hit him with the tray. 

"Hey! Fancy you scolding me when you are WAYYYYY louder than me!"

"SHUT YOUR CRAP. WE ARE DONE FOR THE DAY"

Almost immeidiately. hyuna went straight behind to the counter and hide.

"MinAh before yo-"

"How did you find me? Why are you here? Why do you wanna look for me? How long have you been here?"

"Thats too many questions.But im here to tell you about Daehyun."

You ears perked up as you heard his name. Your heart started pounding.

"What about him?"

"He died"

"Funny. If thats what he asked you to do to get me to see him, it doesnt work"

You stood up and turned to leave. Youngjae took your wrist.And looked into your eyes and said

"Im not lying. Remembered the night you came to paris? He tried to catch the same flight as you but he was too late. He went out to drink again and he got into an accident. Hes in a coma for two years. I was trying to find you. But i couldnt. When i found you, he was already gone"

"No... h..he wouldnt leave me like that"

"Choose not to believe then. Im off. Ciao"

How could it be? He will not leave me. Did he read the letter? Why dae? Why?

Hyuna came from behind the counter and hugged you without saying a word as you broke down within her arms.

Cherish the person before they are gone. Clear any misunderstandings that we have and all will be fine.

~THE END~

Thats the end!! Sad ending :( I hope you guys like it and please suscribe!

xoxo