In Your Arms

(I Want to be) In Your Arms

Title: (I Want to Be) In Your Arms
Author:bleedinglips
Pairing:Kaisoo
Genre:Hurt/comfort
Rating:PG
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:1,525
Summary: Because when bad day happens, Jongin knows the best place to go
A/n:I hope this is not boring because I rushed this and this is unedited and idk...



Sometimes life goes by well. You wake up early, make a tasty breakfast for yourself and go to work happily. Your colleagues are being nice the whole day and you can do your work in peace, because it’s something you dedicate your life to. Once work is over you get a call from your lover asking how your day was and you don’t have to lie because everything was simply nice. Nothing’s wrong and you can sleep with a smile plastered on your face.

Kim Jongin lives happily just like that.

However, that doesn’t mean that every single day is a nice day.

Today is just another example. Jongin is preparing himself a cup of coffee before going to work but he slips and so does his cup from his hand and it breaks helplessly. He almost cries at the sight since it’s his favourite cup and to see the fragments scattering to all directions before his eyes pains his heart so much as if one piece of it sticks on his heart and it bleeds.

Busy weeping over his broken glass, he’s late for work and fails to catch the morning bus. He’s out of breath once he’s arrived at the bus stop but the bus is nowhere to be found. His eyes quickly scan the bus schedule and his groan is definitely not the most attractive sound ever upon seeing the next bus comes in about 10 minutes.

As if being scolded by his boss isn’t enough, the students are being such s that day for not listening at everything that Jongin teaches them. Dancing is his passion. Dancing is his life. Even his blood dances in his veins. He has a list of endless reasons why he chose dancing instructor as his job but having disobedient students is not one of them. What has he done wrong, he wonders? The kids are usually nice and sweet, but maybe since it’s approaching the exam period they’re busy with studying and exhausted and wreak their anger to Jongin.

Teaching is done in the evening but he still has to do dance training with the other instructors. Hyukjae scolds him a lot for not being focused and he ends up falling during a twirl and comes home with a sprained ankle.

He practically has to drag his aching foot and it hurts and even though Sehun offered him to drive him home but Jongin declined because he’s angry at everyone and he just wants to cry and sleeps.

30 minutes of hissing in pain because walking with uncooperative ankle later, he finds himself in front of Kyungsoo’s door, and wondering why he ends up here. He should be at home, plopping himself on his worn out bed with dirty yet comfortable sheets and ugly pillow and sleeps while hoping he wakes up two years later. He contemplates for a while, considering to enter and probably gets some warm hugs and sweet nothings or to go home and doesn’t disturb the older male for everything he’s doing at that time.

Before he has the chance to actually decide, the door swings open, revealing the sight of a fair skinned, squishy male who seems to about to go out to buy something in a minimarket nearby. Jongin naturally takes a step back and gulps, waiting for a scold or two for visiting this late. Kyungsoo pulls his hoodie down and stares at his boyfriend in worry.

“Is everything okay?” he asks, simply because being in a relationship with Jongin for three years gains him an ability to read the younger male’s expression as if his face is a diary. His face tonight is full of sadness and pain and the urge to be comforted, and Kyungsoo wants to know why.

“Are you going somewhere? Out of salt or ketchup?” Jongin asks back, clearly avoiding the subject. Kyungsoo, however, is more stubborn and he grabs Jongin’s wrist to prevent him from stepping back further and directs his eyes right into the depth of Jongin’s, and later he finds himself drowning in the sea of unshed tears.

“I’m not going anywhere. Come in.” Kyungsoo tugs Jongin’s wrist but the latter stays still in his place, refuses to move. He’s not Kyungsoo if he gives up just like that so he put his arm around Jongin’s waist before pulling him into the house. Jongin hisses because the sudden movement makes his ankle throb in pain. Just as a sensitive person he is, Kyungsoo notices this and pulls Jongin gentler, kicking the door closed and helps Jongin taking off his shoes.

Bedroom is their destination, and Kyungsoo lets Jongin lays first before hovering above him and gives him a light kiss on his forehead and lips. He then rolls to lie beside Jongin and the tan skinned male cuddles to him immediately. Actually Jongin is a bit reluctant to hug Kyungsoo because he comes right after work and he’s still drenched in sweat and definitely doesn’tsmell good, so he waits until Kyungsoo pushes him and tells him to wash before bed but nothing comes. Kyungsoo knows Jongin doesn’t need any of those now.

“You should tell me what’s wrong, you know,” Kyungsoo whispers softly while Jongin’s dark brown hair. He remembers Jongin dyed it before the new year and now the color is fading, but he hopes the smile and soul inside doesn’t.

“Everything’s ed up,” Jongin says against Kyungsoo’s chest, inhaling deeply because he’s sure his boyfriend has showered and he smells so damn good he wishes he could use Kyungsoo’s scent as an aromatherapy candle in his room. “Everyone’s being an today and they didn’t let me to have a peaceful day.”

“Sometimes you get a good day and sometimes you don’t. That’s just how life goes on.”

“You don’t understand.”

“I don’t.  And your answer didn’t explain anything.”

Sighing, Jongin breaks the hug and levels their faces. He stares at Kyungsoo for a while, admiring the beauty every curve of his face screams, craving for every inch of his skin. He sometimes has sleepless nights because Kyungsoo’s face comes to his mind, and he ends up opening one of Kyungsoo’s selcas he has in his phone because he doesn’t want to disturb the older male if he calls. He has been thinking about asking Kyungsoo to move in with him, because bad days don’t happen only once in a while and he needs Kyungsoo to be with him throughout the night, to be in his arms with sleep enveloping them until the moon crawls out of the starry night.

“Do you love me?”

The question gets Kyungsoo to widen his eyes, surprised. Of course he lovesJongin, but what’s with the sudden question?

Instead of answering, Kyungsoo cups Jongin’s cheeks and brings his face closer to kiss him straight on the lips. Instinctively, Jongin closes his eyes because Kyungsoo’s lips feel so right on his, like how the waves hit the coast, or how the darkness illuminates the orange sky right before the dusk comes.

Kyungsoo deepens the kiss because pressing lips to each other definitely isn’t enough so he starts Jongin’s lips so that the younger male would open his mouth. Jongin willingly parts his lips and lets Kyungsoo toying with his tongue, and he does nothing to stop the soft whimper from his throat.

After some more kisses, Kyungsoo pulls away and gives his eyes another perfect view of Jongin’s face. He presses their foreheads together, breathes still ragged. “I love you, Jongin,” he whispered, and Jongin shudders at how sincere the words are. “I love you...”

This time, it’s Jongin who starts the kiss first, and needless to say that Kyungsoo always welcomes Jongin’s lips anywhere on his body.

One by one, Kyungsoo’s neighbours starts to turn off their lamps and off to bed to actually have a good sleep. Everyone is tired because of work and school and they need to rest. Jongin is tired because his day , and Kyungsoo is also tired because working is always tiring. But none of those stops them from kissing. Their lips are swollen, their foreheads are sweating, and the night gets darker. Their hearts are beating erratically as their chests are pressed together, the sheets below them is crumpled because their bodies can’t stay still, and their love is sculptured in the deepest part of their soul as the kiss gets even deeper.






Jongin opens his eyes in the middle of the night, blinking a few times before realizing that Kyungsoo is still there in his arms, and he chuckles a bit because he was the one who wanted to be in Kyungsoo’s arms in the first place. Kyungsoo’s head is placed safely on his arm, face looks peaceful even in the dimly lit room.

A sleeping Kyungsoo before his eyes is one of the best views he’ll ever have, and he can’t thank God enough for this. He gives Kyungsoo’s lips a light peck because he doesn’t want him to wake up before hugging him closely, closing the distance between them.


Suddenly, he doesn’t regret disturbing Kyungsoo a few hours ago.




A/n:I....dk this just happened it’s so weird