Characters

Royal Love


 

♦ Characters ♦

 

 

Lee Jongsuk as Crown Prince Lee Jongki

- Crown Prince Lee Jongki of Korea is seen as a smug, indifferent, and insensitive young man. After being rejected by his girlfriend, Park Hye Soo, when he proposes her, he decides to proceed his arranged marriage to Im Yoo Jung. At first, he is irritated by her naivete and enthusiasm, but he begins to open his heart to her and fall in love as he recognise how genuinely sweet she is. He becomes rivals prince Lee Minki because Minki is a contender not only for the throne but also for Yoojung's affections.

 

Im Yoona as "Crown Princess" Im Yoojung

- Im Yoojung is a very creative and outgoing, normal high school girl. Although she often seems immature and irritating, she is a kindhearted, innocent, honest person. She attends the same school as Crown Prince Lee Jongki of Korea, whose grandfather, the late Emperor Seungjoo of Korea, was best friend with her grandfather. After she married with Crown Prince Lee Jongki,she is initially irritated at her unemotional husband. She gradually develops feelings towards her husband from the early.
 

 

Lee Minho as Prince Lee Minki

- Prince Lee Minki is the Crown Prince Lee Jongki's cousin. He falls in love with Yoojung and tells her that he is her true betrothed, but was only prevented by his father's death. His mother constantly schemes to get avenge their eviction and secure the throne for him. Towards the end of the series, he tells his mother to stop because he feels tired. At the end, he falls in love with Hyesoo, Jongki's ex-girlfriend.

 

Park Shinhye as Park Hyesoo

- Park Hyesoo is a talented and gifted actress. She's beautiful, intelligent, accomplished-basically perfect in every way possible but she's poor. In the beginning, she's Jongki's girlfriend and he proposes to her. She rejects him, because she does not wish to give up her dreams of becoming an actress. She's jealous of Yoojung but at the end, she falls in love with Minki, same with the latter.

 


 

Lee Taeyong as Im Yoonjae

- Im Yoojung's younger brother. He likes to bully his own sister, Yoojung by calling her as an alligator and saseumi. Has so many fangirls at his school becase of his good-looking.

 

Jung Soojung as Princess Lee Soojin

- Crown Prince Lee Jongki's younger sister,  annoying yet loveable. Attends the same school as Yoonjae's. One of Yoonjae's fangirl.

 

Kang Minhyuk as Park Junho

- Park Hyesoo's cousin. Secrectly had a crush on Princess Lee Soojin.