P R O L O U G E .

My Life, My Drama.

PROLOUGE.

 

 

 

SAE JIN'S P.O.V

 

 

 

Some parents would say,you need boyfriend or girlfriend in this age like 17,18 and 19.Yep,in the young age.Some would say,study first before dating someone.Right?There's a case about young kid in the age of 10,11 and 12 know how to date already.Although their parents know,they ignore their childrens whom were dating.

 

 

 

But,are they serious?!What if something happened to their daughter??!!What if their daughter ended up pregnant?!What if their daughter got ?!That will be a problem to them...

 

 

 

If its was me....Pfftt~!Please...I rather date my computer or my bed instead of dating someone.Even if I told my mom that I'm dating,she would say,'Huuuh??!!You're dating someone??Study first young woman~!Date when you reach 20'.What my mom said was true.I don't think you want to get played by men who just greeted you out of nowhere and invited you to date.That !

 

 

 

Obey your parents rule young people!!Maybe no....What I was trying to say is,don't do bad thing even if it was your parents order.I mean,if they told you to steal something from people....Don't do it.

 

 

 

"Oi~!Sae Jin-ah~!What are doing there?"A man voice call out.My thought pop as I stare at the foods rack."Oi!!Are you listening or what?!"Again he shout,sounded already got pissed."Okay,okay!No need to shout!Man,you such a pain..."I shout back while checking the items in the foods rack.

 

 

 

I accidently throw the food that I'm holding because of the younger twins screaming."Noona~!!Buy this for us!"They were running toward me while holding a pack of candies.I count the pack that they were holding when suddenly I got choke on my saliva."What the heck?!Really you two?!10 packs of candies?Who going to finish all of them?"I ask while holding all of the packet.

 

 

 

"Us!!"They said at the same time while grinning."You guys think I'm rich?"I ask as they put the sweets in the trolley."Yep..."Sae Moon said while staring at the other sweets."Wait,isn't Sae Yoon hyung who's richer?"Sae Mi ask while searching for Sae Yoon who wandering around,doesn't even know where to go.We all just shrug and I pull Sae Yoon with us.

 

 

 



Prolouge finish~!

It take me a hour to update...You guys should read the oneshot first before reading this story.Here's the story title:My Real Feeling For Him.

There might be grammar error but I tried my best writing it.

Hope you enjoy reading~!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

-Shinstar.