It was his idea!

...Why a Closet?

Like I said supposed to be a sequel but is totally not...I'm so sorry...


"Why are we stuck in a...where are we anyway?" Namjoon asks, looking around, raising an eyebrow at the broom hanging dangerously close to Hoseok's head. Sighing, Namjoon leans forward, into Hoseok's space, and pulls the broom off of the shelf, leaning it against the wall next to him, smirking at the red decorationg Hoseok's cheeks, visible even in the dim light of wherever they are right now.

Hoseok coughs, looking away from the man and eyeing the door they were both shoved into by two overly happy dongsaengs. Taehyung had literally dragged Hoseok from where he was napping on the staff's couch and proceded in throwing his hyung into-"It looks like a closet. Though, I've never seen this closet here in the studio before..."

Raising an eyebrow again, Namjoon grins, "Are you familiar with all of the closets here?"

Blushing a deeper red than before Hoseok turns around, facing away from the other with a huff, "No. That's not what I meant. I just-"

"Hey. Hey. I'm kidding. You get that right? I was just joking..." Namjoon frowns, eyeing the other's back before hesitantly putting his hand on his shoulder.

Hoseok allows the other to turn him around, biting his lip to prevent the smile that was threatening to ruin the psuedi offense he's trying to portray. He gives up though at the worry flickering through Namjoon's eyes, smiling at the other man, smiling wider still when Namjoon's body relaxes and he gives Hoseok a small smile of his own. Seriously...I love when Namjoon smiles. He has such killer dimples..."I know. But seriously, I help Jiminnie and Jonguppie clean the studio since it's small and they've never felt the need to hire a cleaning crew and everything."

"You volunteered? Or they hijacked you beacuse you're such a sweetheart?" Namjoons throws Hoseok a sly smirk at the way his face, once again, flushes red.

Hoseok lets a whine pass through his lips, lightly whacking Namjoon before sliding down the wall, sitting on the floor. Namjoon grins at him before also collapsing on the floor, sticking his legs out and putting them in Hoseok's space, tangling them slightly. He sighs and leans his head back on the wall, letting his eyes close, though very aware of every move Hoseok makes. "So do you have any idea why did Taehyung and Jimin locked us in this closet?"

Hoseok bites his lip again, this time in nervousness, thinking he knows the reason but not willing to say it aloud, "...I don't know..."

Raising an eyebrow at the whispered sentence, Namjoon cracks one eye open to stare at the slightly fidgeting horse infront of him. He gets lost in the way the dim light is relecting off of Hoseok in just the right way, giving the other an etheral beauty in Namjoon's eyes. He in a soft breath, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. Coughing and lifting a hand to run his fingers discreetly through his ruffled feathers, Namjoon gives the door a curious look before grinning slightly, a ball of courage pushing up through him, "I think they locked us in here because it's kind of obviouos how much we like each other."

Choking on air Hoseok looks at Namjoon with wide eyes, his face so red Namjoon gets a little concerned he might pass out from all the blood rushing to face. Hoseok swallows down the whimper trying to escape his throat as Namjoon reaches forward, holding his breath when Namjoon lets his fingers trail along Hoseok's cheek, closing his eyes at the feel of the man's callosed fingertips. "Namjoon..."

"Here you guys are! I've been looking for you everywher and Taetae and Minnie-hyung just kept laughing when I ask where you two are!"

Hoseok and Namjoon both jump apart, Hoseok letting out a slightly distressed squeal and Namjoon biting his lip in prevention of the startled quack he knows Jungkook (and possibly Hoseok, which he so doesn't want) will giggle at. They both turn to Jungkook, wincing at the bright light flooding into the closet from the door Jungkook's opened, looking at his hyungs weirdly, his ears standing fully up and pivoted in their direction. Jungkook wrinkles his nose, giving the air a quick sniff before frowning down at the two, "What are you guys doing sitting on the floor in the closet?"

Namjoon gets up, dusting off his pants as he walks through the door, giving one of Jungkook's ear a light tug, grinning at the younger man before looking back at a pouting Hoseok, "Just talking, Kookie."

Jungkook nods, smiling at Hoseok as he reaches down to pull his hyung up off the floor, "C'mon. The others are waiting for us."

Hoseok smiles at the young rabbit, running his hand through Jungkook's hair softly before pinching his cheek, "Yeah? Why? What could we possibly be doing today?"

Jungkook pouts, puffing out his cheeks as he rolls his eyes, his ears falling back into his hair the only obvious sign he's not completley comfortable, not completely happy, "It's my birthday, hyung. Remember?"

Hoseok's smile turns gentle as he wraps his arms around Jungkook in a tight hug, chuckling softly at the way the younger snuffles into his neck, a habbit he's come to realize as Jungkook's "I'm-safe-with-this-hyung-so-let-me-show-my-love-like-this". It's cute, really and Hoseok loves it, seeing as it means the younger is comfortable with him. He gives into the urge to snuffle the other back, a low, soft nicker sounding from the back of his throat. "Of course I remember, Kookie. How could any of us forget?"

"Especally with Jimin running around everywhere, screaming 'Oh my gods! Kookie's born on day! Kookie's born on day! Oh my gods!' every hour on the hour." Namjoon grins, hands shoved in his pockets to prevent the nervous urge to once more ruffle the feathers at the back of his neck.

Hoseok nods, "Or Taehyung with 'My cute Kookie-bunny! He's a year older! It's his birthday~' Honestly, at least once everyday for a week prior to this." 

Namjoon laughs at the bright blush on Jungkook's face, shaking his head at the obviously happy smile the younger rabbit is trying to hide in Hoseok's neck. Suddenly Namjoon snaps his fingers, a determined glint in his eyes, "Speaking of Jimin and Taehyung. I'll meet you guys infront of the studio since you're still  in your dance clothes." Namjoon grins, tugging on Jungkook's ear and giving Hoseok an unreadable look before whipping around, his deep voice carrying through the empty hallway. "JIMIN! TAEHYUNG! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO HIDING FROM ME?!"

Jungkook frowns, watching Namjoon jog down the hall, ears flat against his head at the tone he's using. Biting his lip he looks back at Hoseok, "A-are hyungs in trouble?"

Hoseok shakes his head, expressionless as he stares at the spot Namjoon was just in, "No...no I don't think so. I think Nam's just aggrivated is all. Well. Let's go change so we can get going then!"

-----

"No." Hoseok protests, digging his feet into the ground and tugging at the hold Taehyung has on his wrist. He lets out an annoyed snort when the younger's grip just tightens. "Taehyung. No."

Jimin whines lowly, ears folded back into his hair, tail drooping and trembling slightly at the sight of the building they're walking towards, his voice rising in pitch, turning pleading eyes to Yoongi, tightening his grip on their tangled digits, "Yoongi. Yoongi, please. I don't want to...Hobi-hyung and I can stay out here while you guys take Kookie through. Really. We'll be okay by ourselves. Please, Yoongi, please."

Hyosang grins, tightening his hold on Seokjin's waist, raising an eyebrow at the two, "How is it that the youngest person of our group-a rabbit even-is completely excited about going through the haunted house but you two are terrified?"

Whining loudly now, joining Hoseok in the struggle of freeing himself Jimin shakes his head, pouting in Hyosang direction, "It's because haunted houses are terrifying. We have the right to be scared of things popping out of nowhere and screaming at your face and grabbing at your body and saying scary things to you when you walk through and follow you in that creepy slow stalkery way!"

"If anyone touches you I'll claw their eyes out. Okay Jiminnie? Because you're going in with us." Yoongi smirks at the distressed sounds leaving Jimin's throat, nuzzling into the younger canine's neck, placing a soft kiss there.

Jimin leans closer to Yoongi, a terrified whimper climbing up his throat as they step up to the building's porch, grip on Yoongi dangerously tight, fusing himself with the older feline's side, nails digging into the flesh. "Don't let go, Yoongi..."

Taehyung grins at the look Namjoon gives him when he detatches Hoseok from his arm and pushes him into Namjoon. Saluting Namjoon, Taehyung leaves the petrified horse in the other's care, knowing that Namjoon will take care of Hoseok. He usually wouldn't make his hyung go through something like this, knowing that Hoseok deals with scarey things very, very poorly. But it's Jungkook's birthday and he's requested the group going to the small fair in their town and doing things together for the night. No running off and having an extensive couples moment, no backing out of the things Kookie wants to do, staying together for the night at their house afterwards. Besides, Taehyung grins, glancing at the way Hoseok is pressing his face into Namjoon's shoulder before they've even entered the front hall, this will be a good bonding experience for the two. Seeing as how their closet session was timed-out too early.

"Taetae-hyung?" 

Taehyung's brought out of his thought by the hesitant voice next to him, a smile forming as he looks at Jungkook. He grabs the younger boys hand and intertwines their fingers, pressing a soft kiss to the younger's hand, "Yes, Kookie-bunny?"

"You'll walk with me right? I'm not scared like hyungs are. I actually kinda like this kind of stuff. I just..." Jungkooks fidgets with his shirt, trembling slightly, ears pressed to his head in embarassment even though the two of them have been officially dating for two-almost three-months now.

Taehyung's grin gets wider as he pushes forward to nuzzle his face into Jungkook's cheek, placing a quick kiss there, letting out a soft chuckle when Jungkook automatically nuzzles back into him. He wraps his tail around Jungkook's waist, tugging him just that much closer, "Of course, Bunny. I'll be with you wherever you want me to."

Jungkook smiles, ears standing straight now, turned to Taehyung as he speaks, leaning forward to brush a soft kiss to Taehyung's cheek, his own heating up at his action, "Good."

-----

Taehyung and Jungkook have to keep from laughing out right as the same zombie that's been following them from the start moves closer to the group, swiping at the air just behind Jimin and eliciting a high pitched whine from the canine as Jimin jumps burying himself in Yoongi's arms, the older cat grinning happily while murmuring to Jimin quietly. Taehyung has to bite his lip when Yoongi hisses a low key warning at the actor when he goes to tap Jimin on the back. If there's one thing Yoongi hates, it's people other than the group(and sometimes not even them)touching his mate. Looking away from the two Taehyung focuses on Hoseok and Namjoon, the former with his arms wrapped around the latter's shoulder, head buried into the other's neck as the actor makes his way to them next. It seems the actor has enough sense to realize only Jimin and Hoseok are really effected by the haunted house. 

Namjoon gives the man in the bloody costume a hateful glare when he starts chanting lowly "Gonna getcha...gonna getcha....gonna getcha..." Hoseok trembling in his arms as the older man's arms tighten around him and he starts sniffling pathetically against Namjoon's collarbones. Namjoon sighs and squeezes Hoseok's waist and looks around to find Taehyung's eyes and nods towards the door they've stopped infront of. "We should continue onwards."

Taehyung nods, grinning at the way Jimin grumbles "No we shouldn't!" "If I remember correctly we should only be going through one more room before getting to the exit..."

Yoongi and Jungkook share a grin when Jimin suddenly jumps away from Yoongi with a relieved, but wary, smile, grabbing Hoseok by the wrist and running through the door, planning on just making a run for it to the exit. Taehyung looks at them in question before following their example and just staying put. Yoongi nods to the door with a smug grin, "One, two, thr-"

The relative silence is shattered when the air is filled with two high pitched screams of terror before Jimin and Hoseok come rushing back through the doorway, latching back onto their respective companions as a bloody man appears in the doorway, a twisted smile on his face and a butcher's knife in one hand, a head in the other.

-----

"That !" Jimin whines, leaning into Yoongi as he pouts at the group at large. Yoongi gives him a quick kiss on his neck, tightening his hold on Jimin's waist. Jimin frowns at the way he can feel Yoongi chuckling.

Jungkook smiles at the older two, ears trained onto Jimin and fingers laced with Taehyung's, "I'm sorry it upset you and  Hoseok-hyung."

Hoseok smiles at the young rabbit, hands in his pocket as he walks next to Namjoon in a relaxed way, "It's okay, Kookie. It was terrifying but it's your birthday. We're here to do what you want to do."

"Even if it is scary..." Jimin adds sulkily, trying in vain to get away from an amused Yoongi.

Jungkook's smile gets wider, "How about Hoseok-hyung picks the next thing?"

Namjoon gives him a small chuckle, tugging on one of his ears, "It's getting late, Kookie. It'll be the last ride we do. Are you sure?"

"Why can't I chose the next ride?" Jimin pouts, locking his arms onto Yoongi's neck and climbing up in his embrace to latch his legs around the older feline, essentially making Yoongi carry him.

Taehyung sticks his tongue out at the other, tail swaying behind him to flick up at Jimin's forehead, "'Cuz Kookie-bunny said Hobi-hyung could pick, pup."

Jimin scrunches his nose, leaning forward to nip at the tail in his face, a playful growl leaving his throat, ignoring the annoyed rumble coming from Yoongi as the older man's grip on him tightens. "Fine. Mean."

Hoseok laughs at them, his volume attracting annoyed glares from families walking passed them. Namjoon glares harshly at the interested look Hoseok gets from a passing squirrel hybrid, moving closer to be more in Hoseok's space. Not paying attention to the annoyed bird, Hoseok lets out a thoughtful hum, eyes flickering around the carnival in curiousity, lighting up when they land on a giant metal construction, "How about the ferris wheel?"

Jimin and Yoongi frown, sharing a look with Namjoon before the three of them look at Jungkook worriedly. Jungkook follows the older's gaze to the brightly coloured wheel slowly turning in the distance, swallowing slightly, a tremble running through his frame, biting his lower lip. He really, really doesn't like the ferris wheel. Rabbits and heights do not mix well. Especially with rickety, small metal benches that only have a vague security structure. Nope. No sir-e.

Taehyung frowns at the way Jungkook is biting his lip and shaking under his touch, glancing at Hoseok, "I don't know, hyung. Maybe we should-"

"No. It's fine. We can do the ferris wheel. As an appology and thanks for putting them through the haunted house!" Jungkook gives Taehyung's hand a tight squeeze and shoots Hoseok a wavering smile.

Frowning at Namjoon and then Jungkook, Hoseok bites his lip as well, "Are you sure? You don't look very-"

"No. We can go. You want to, right? Jiminnie-hyung likes them, too, so it works." Jungkook gives Hosoek a slightly braver smile, nails digging into the back of Taehyung's hand.

-----

Namjoon looks behind and below himself, watching as Taehyung and Jungkook get locked into the metal bench behind them, Jungkook automatically gripping onto Taehyung's arm, burying himself in the monkey's shoulder, trembling enough that Namjoon can see the shaking of his shoulders from where he is. He startles when Hoseok turns as well, leaning on the back of their bench, knees bent, far enough over the side to make them sway in place and Namjoon to frown at him in mild concern. He reaches a hand out to pull Hoseok back into his seat, "Stop that. You're going to fall out and I'm pretty sure horses don't fly or land on their feet."

Hoseok pouts at him as they move, rising higher to let the next pair on the ride(Yoongi and Jimin, the canine's tail going a mile a minute, ears perked up and no doubt talking Yoongi's ear off in excitement). Looking back over his shoulder once more, Hoseok frowns when he sees Taehyung wrapping his tail and his arm around the trembling rabbit, pulling him to basically sit in his lap, murmuring softly into his shaking, flattened ears. Sighing Hoseok leans into Namjoon's space, "Is Kookie scared of heights?"

Glancing at the man and then the younger ones below him, Namjoon also sighs, moving his arm to lay it on the backrest of the bench, grinning when Hoseok subtlely shifts closer, leaning into his side as the ride gets going, "Yeah."

"Why'd he agree to going on then? I wouldn't have minded if he said no because he's scared..." Hoseok pouts harder, crossing his arms in mock annoyance.

Laughing quietly Namjoon gives up pretenses and lets his arm drop to wrap around Hoseok's waist, pulling him even closer, "Because he made you and Minnie go through the haunted house. He feels bad even if it doesn't seem like it and will put himself through this."

"But-"

Namjoon gently pinches him in the side, a smug grin resting on his lips, "He's fine. He has Taehyung to distract him and Taehyung seems to be doing a really good job of it."

Hoseok turns to see what Namjoon means and-oh. Yeah. Hoseok would be thoroughly distracted in a haunted house if he had someone's(preferably Namjoon's but Hoseok is not going to say that out loud)tongue shoved down his throat. Nodding and looking away from pair with a blush, "I see that."

Namjoon turns suddenly, looking at Hoseok intently, "Hoseok."

Blushing at the sudden seriousness, Hoseok bites his lower lip, wanting to look away but hypnotized by the lights dancing off of Namjoon's dark eyes. His blush deepens when he remembers the intense happenings in the studio closest earlier that day. "Namjoon-"

"I really like you, Hoseok. A lot. Birthday or not I'm kind of annoyed with Kookie for earlier today."

Hoseok frowns, watching the way Namjoon's lips move as he talks, voice soft, "Why?"

Namjoon pulls Hosoek closer, moving his legs to lay across the swaying seat, pulling Hoseok into his lap, arms wrap tightly around him once again, "Because, at that moment, I really wanted to have our breaths mingle."

Hosoek doesn't have time to reply, to blush, before Namjoon is pulling him even closer, attaching their lips together. Hoseok lets out a sigh of contentment because Namjoon is right. He's been waiting for this for so long. The postion is awkward, their necks straining to allow their lips to meet but Hoseok wouldn't change anything about their first kiss. Not with the way Namjoon is at the seam of his lips, running his hands up under Hoseok's shirt. Not with the way Namjoon's tongue mingles with his own, enticing the wet muscles dance together. Not with one of Namjoon's hands lowering itself to hesitantly slip just under his waistline. Not when Namjoon's against his lips when Hoseok tangles one of his hands in Namjoon's hair, the other softly running fingers through the feathers at the back of Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon pulls away to allow them to catch their breathe, smiling softly at the blush still decorating Hoseok's face along with a happy smile. He leans forward a bit to softly brush his lips over Hoseok's, chuckling quietly at the soft nickering coming from Hoseok, a sign he knows means Hoseok is content, is happy. He startles when the ride gives a stop, looking around to try and see why.

"We're at the top!" Hoseok squeals lightly, turning to press his back to Namjoon's chest, laying his head on the other's shoulder, both of them looking up to see the stars above them, contented smiles on their faces as Namjoon wraps his arms around Hoseok once more, pressing a soft kiss to the slightly twitching ear poking out from Hoseok's hair.

-----

"You okay, Kookie-bunny?" Taehyung asks once all of the group is settling together in the resturant they've decided to treat Jungkook to for dinner before calling it a night. Taehyung leans into Jungkook's space, tail still wrapped around the younger's waist, not having moved since they got on the ferris wheel.

Jungkook smiles, pressing a quick kiss to the other's cheek, face turning red,  "Yes. Hyungs had fun, so I'm fine."

Jimin suddenly grins smugly, glancing at Namjoon, snickering when Namjoon raises an eyebrow at him. Shaking his head, ears erect and focused on Namjoon, Jimin snuggles into Yoongi's side, "Hyungs really did have fun. Right, Hobi-hyung? Namjoonie-hyung? You guys had fun?"

Hoseok stares at Jimin with wide eyes, "Um...yes? I like ferris wheels...I like being able to see everything..."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at him, smug smirk thrown in their direction, "How can you possibly see everything when Namjoon shoves his tongue down your throat? He's not made of glass. Besides that, your eyes were closed. Not very helpful in 'seeing everything'. Don't you think?"

Taehyung grins over at the two when they turn red, Namjoon coughing and ruffling the feathers on his neck and Hoseok looking down at the menu, biting his lip. Shaking his head, Taehyung throws a grin at Jimin, "See, Jimin. I knew locking them in a closet would help. And here Kookie-bunny said it's be pointless."


Yes. This. And Jimin pulling Hosoek to speed through the last scary room? I've done that. And Jimin and Hoseok running back screaming bloody murder? Yeah I've done that too. I'm so so soooooo not good with scary things. I love the concept and the idea but the actual actualness? Yeah no not so much.